March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ Cassee's Corner ♥ 3 NEW Builds!! Page 74

Comments

• lovelylyssia095lovelylyssia095 Posts: 381 Member
    Beautiful home :)
    23692626361_214389dd31_c.jpg
    Link to Showcase

Link to Gallery
    Origin id: avnewton
  • CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
    Beautiful home :)

Thank you!!
    The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Bertrand Russell
    sims4siggie2018_zpslw60zcgd.png
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
    NEW WIP

30x20 lot.....home will include: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, open living, Master bedroom is loft style, basement can be expanded for extra space, outdoor play area, BBQ, wrap around balcony, small office, exercise landing and a 'carport'
    a7bf081a-8708-4f69-af28-ad033bf8e86f_zpskzofq2vp.png

Toodles and HAVE A GREAT 4th!!
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,479 Member
    I hope that you have a very nice July 4th as well! :)
    Your new WIP looks very nice! :) The roofing is very nice! The lights look nice on the roofing. The trellis covered car port looks great! Very nice design of the exterior of the home! It is nice that the house has a wraparound balcony.
    I will look forward to seeing updates or the finished home :)
  • Yvonne2772Yvonne2772 Posts: 174 Member
    Newcrest News this gorgeous house :) Swimming pool and deck chairs look lovely. The design and layout of the house is perfect. They look nice tables in the dining room. The living room and all interior is very elegant :)
    j456ume9wx4u.jpg[img][/img]
    rosemow wrote: »
    I hope that you have a very nice July 4th as well! :)
    Your new WIP looks very nice! :) The roofing is very nice! The lights look nice on the roofing. The trellis covered car port looks great! Very nice design of the exterior of the home! It is nice that the house has a wraparound balcony.
    I will look forward to seeing updates or the finished home :)

Thank you, Ms Rose!!
    Yvonne2772 wrote: »
    Newcrest News this gorgeous house :) Swimming pool and deck chairs look lovely. The design and layout of the house is perfect. They look nice tables in the dining room. The living room and all interior is very elegant :)

Ahhh...thank you, Ms Yvonne
  • BryonyRaeBryonyRae Posts: 5,181 Member
    edited July 2015
    Cassee wrote: »
    BryonyRae wrote: »
    Can't wait to take a look at your newest - it looks amazing! FYI, those speakers dropping are a perfect case for using basement spaces. Give it a try - they won't drop. ;) Oh, and glad you're having fun with Dali's!

So...?? Raise them up from the basement?? and keep going? I tried to do your basement thingy with a fountain and the fountain disappeared. All I saw was the water. Did I do something wrong??

Thank you for the wonderful comments!

@Cassee Yep, put in a basement wall as a guideline to make it easier - think of the top of the wall as just where the speaker is going to start showing above ground and then keep elevating from there (some guesswork involved). Which fountain did you use? And were you raising it up to the outdoors or was it inside of a room? If inside a room, objects don't show up, but you don't need to use basement spaces for elevation within a room anyway. If it was outdoors, it should have appeared.

Edit: Well, actually I take that room part back - fountains can be elevated within rooms from the basement. I know there was an object I ran into that didn't show up when I elevated it into a room, but I guess that was a one-off... Anyway, I just tried the 4 base game fountains, and they elevated fine in my game.
    Visit my blog to see my creations: http://bryscreations.wordpress.com or search the gallery by my OriginID or #bryscreations
    @BryonyRae hmmmm...I was outside. I had used the fish one and it keep dropping, of course. So, I tried the 3 tier one from the basement and all I saw was the water...no fountain. I totally spaced on trying the fish. That is why my fountain on Newcrest News is a wine glass and a regular colored glass. Anyhoo....it all turned out okay. Thanks.....will try it in next build. ♥♥♥
    Hmm...I wonder if you didn't raise it quite high enough. Anyway, yeah, next time just let me know if you're having trouble, and I'll try to help figure it out.
    Visit my blog to see my creations: http://bryscreations.wordpress.com or search the gallery by my OriginID or #bryscreations
    Finally have a moment to actually comment on the build itself. :p I liked your architecture and thought the landscaping was really pretty. I actually liked the champagne glass fountain as a fun, irreverent touch, so I'm kind of glad your original fountain idea didn't work out. ;) The backyard area is such a wonderful outdoor space; I love all of the tile detailing. As always, you've got a stylish interior with great MOOing going on. Excellent work, and looking forward to seeing more of your WIP! :)
    BryonyRae wrote: »
    Finally have a moment to actually comment on the build itself. :p I liked your architecture and thought the landscaping was really pretty. I actually liked the champagne glass fountain as a fun, irreverent touch, so I'm kind of glad your original fountain idea didn't work out. ;) The backyard area is such a wonderful outdoor space; I love all of the tile detailing. As always, you've got a stylish interior with great MOOing going on. Excellent work, and looking forward to seeing more of your WIP! :)

Thank you, Ms Bry!
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Newcrest home is wonderful Cassee! <3<3 I am loving everything about it! I especially like how brave you are with bold colours! It looks stunning! Made me realise that I should experiment with bold colours too! Will be adding to my favourites when I visit the gallery.

Your WIP is looking fantastic too! Love the roof work and the architecture! Looking forward to more pics. <3
    yanti68 wrote: »
    Newcrest home is wonderful Cassee! <3<3 I am loving everything about it! I especially like how brave you are with bold colours! It looks stunning! Made me realise that I should experiment with bold colours too! Will be adding to my favourites when I visit the gallery.

Your WIP is looking fantastic too! Love the roof work and the architecture! Looking forward to more pics. <3

Thank you, Ms Yanti!!! BOLD colors are awesome!! I know we all complained about the color choices for Sims 4, but I am finding that almost ALL the colors, do indeed, match. You can use any color with any color, if you do it right. I enjoy finding the ones that work!! Have a great week.

Toodles!
  • follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    Hi Cassee Lovely to see your wonderful builds with all their detail on this thread :) The WIP looks wonderful, love the car port. Hugs Folly
    follyfoot wrote: »
    Hi Cassee Lovely to see your wonderful builds with all their detail on this thread :) The WIP looks wonderful, love the car port. Hugs Folly

Thank you, Ms Folly!
  • ShadeTheMustangShadeTheMustang Posts: 36 Member
    I love the exterior of this home. It is not too modern unlike a lot of the homes that have been created. I myself have never really been a fan of the modern look, which is unfortunate because it seems to be getting more and more popular in the Sims games.
    "The horse. Here is nobility without conceit, friendship without envy, beauty without vanity. A willing servant, yet never a slave."
    ~Ronald Duncan

tumblr_n4tuosT4Ha1rogcvyo1_500.gif
    I love the exterior of this home. It is not too modern unlike a lot of the homes that have been created. I myself have never really been a fan of the modern look, which is unfortunate because it seems to be getting more and more popular in the Sims games.

Thank you, Shade!! I hope I do not disappoint you with the finished build.
    edited July 2015
    Brand new build - Bluuz
    Gallery link

Super cute modern home.

1st floor: Living, dining, bar, kitchen, mud room, outdoor grilling, play area, garden area, guest bedroom, teen room, child's room for two, bathroom.

2nd floor (loft) Master bedroom, small office, bathroom, wrap around patio

Basement: 2 unfinished rooms, 'sauna', workout room with pool. Showers and a half bath.

07-08-15_11-07nbspPM_zpsfcpwfmxc.png

07-08-15_11-05nbspPM_zpsejx6daes.png

07-08-15_10-59nbspPM_zpsbxluapib.png

07-08-15_6-30nbspPM_zpsu7x3egiu.png

07-07-15_11-21nbspPM_zpsxw9zi4yr.png

07-08-15_11-05nbspPM-4_zpsrnoauk5f.png

07-08-15_11-01nbspPM-2_zpsyhojtubh.png

More pics here

Toodles and Good Night!♥♥
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,479 Member
    Bluuz is a very nice modern home! :) The exterior design of the home is very nice! Very nice roofing! The front outdoors areas are very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the plants, rocks and trees there! The water fountain feature is very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the rectangular divider wall lights to create the car port! Very nice sitting area on the front porch! The planter boxes are a nice touch on the wall there. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The living room is so very nice! The patterning on the floor is so very great! The blue colour scheme of the room is nice. The plants are nice nature touches either sides of the fireplace. It is nice that you have book nook corner. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofas there having a chat face to face, watching TV and reading a book. They will have fun dancing to the music from the stereo too! It looks very nice how you have placed the different versions of the perfect patio wall decor overlapping each other on the wall! The blue flowers are pretty on the side table for sims to see when sitting there. Very nice design of the kitchen! The blue and white colour scheme of the room is very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets! The white kitchen wall tiling looks nice with the cabinets. The kitchen items look nice placed on the shelves under the cabinets. The hanging pots and the mugs rack and utensils are nice kitchen touches on the counter and it is good that you have a fire extinguisher in case of a fire! It looks great how you have created the dining table there! Very nice bar counter area! The large sunflowers picture on the wall is nice and sunny for sims to see when sitting on the stools there having a drink from the bar. The bottles are a great touch on the bar counter wall. It is nice that the sink and bar counters are together. Very nice dinosaur themed children's room! It looks great how you have placed the beds in the room and have the dinosaurs over the bedhead and in the corner! The blue and brown colour scheme of the loft bedroom looks very calming and restful! The perfect patio wall decor looks very nice on the bedhead wall. The circles floor rug patterning looks very nice under the bed! The double sinks in the bathroom are very nice! The bathroom wall and floor tiling looks nice. It looks nice how you have placed the lights either sides of the mirrors. The floor patterning is very nice! The wall panels on the bedhead wall in the brown bedroom looks nice. It looks nice how you have positioned the mirrors on the dresser wall! The toiletries are a nice touch on the dresser. Nice basement gym area! Sims will enjoy keeping fit using the fitness equipment there, and enjoy watching TV at the same time. The perfect patio wall decor looks great there. Sims will have fun swimming in the pool. The sauna room is great! The red crystals and towels look nice there. The clothes, lockers and shoes closet is very nice!
    The home is very nice :)
    Thank you, Ms Rose for all your lovely comments. Big Hug!!♥♥
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Oh, so sorry again for the delay, I was kinda lazy to stop-by on every showcase thread. :flushed:
    Anyway, very wonderful additions since my last visit! :smiley:
    * Newcrest News - I especially like your landscaping at the back! Lovely fountain! Also, beautiful interior!
    * Bluuz - Love the name! ;) Both the architecture and roofing are awesome and complex! Love the flooring art inside too and very cool color scheme!
    I know I already faved Newcrest News, but I'm adding Bluuz to my faves as well! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Gorgeous home Cassee! I am loving the roof work! WOW! Inside, I like how you have created rugs with floor tiles! Love that kitchen and bathroom! Gorgeous build! Will be adding to my favourites! <3
    RyeCris16 wrote: »
    Oh, so sorry again for the delay, I was kinda lazy to stop-by on every showcase thread. :flushed:
    Anyway, very wonderful additions since my last visit! :smiley:
    * Newcrest News - I especially like your landscaping at the back! Lovely fountain! Also, beautiful interior!
    * Bluuz - Love the name! ;) Both the architecture and roofing are awesome and complex! Love the flooring art inside too and very cool color scheme!
    I know I already faved Newcrest News, but I'm adding Bluuz to my faves as well! :smiley:

Thank you, RC! Stop apologizing you silly goof!! I still love ya!! It takes me forever to get around to everyone's threads.♥♥♥
    yanti68 wrote: »
    Gorgeous home Cassee! I am loving the roof work! WOW! Inside, I like how you have created rugs with floor tiles! Love that kitchen and bathroom! Gorgeous build! Will be adding to my favourites! <3

Hi Ms Yanti!! Thank you. I can't stand the rugs we have in game, so I try and make my own. Now, if we would only get some decent curtains!