March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ Cassee's Corner ♥ 3 NEW Builds!! Page 74

Comments

• BryonyRaeBryonyRae Posts: 5,181 Member
    edited June 2015
    Wow, Cassee, I suddenly can't keep up with you! Wonderful to see so many great, new works popping up. You know your friend is talented when you immediately download one of her lots before even seeing her name on it! With 3M, I love the tile work, landscaping, and the layout. You really made that huge lot work for you (vs. getting worked by it!). Wonderfully detailed interior, and I really like the pops of yellow both inside and outside. Newcrest Manor is a lovely Victorian, perfectly appointed, and I really like that it's a little smaller - definitely one I'd play (if I played :p). Sage Dust is definitely my kind of starter! Love the simplicity without skimping on style. It's fab! I somehow missed Home Sweet Home, and I just downloaded your newest Misty Mint, so will have a look at those tomorrow. Glad to see you so inspired - keep it up! :)
    Visit my blog to see my creations: http://bryscreations.wordpress.com or search the gallery by my OriginID or #bryscreations
  • CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
    Yvonne2772 wrote: »
    Sage Dust this charming, little house. Very nicely done, well furnished. Just perfect !!!

New home looks interesting :)

Thank you, Ms Yvonne!
    The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Bertrand Russell
    sims4siggie2018_zpslw60zcgd.png
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
    That's an amazing looking home! I love the style you used on it! Very well done!

Thank you for stopping by, @dragonfire1399 I am sooo glad you like it!
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
    BryonyRae wrote: »
    Wow, Cassee, I suddenly can't keep up with you! Wonderful to see so many great, new works popping up. You know your friend is talented when you immediately download one of her lots before even seeing her name on it! With 3M, I love the tile work, landscaping, and the layout. You really made that huge lot work for you (vs. getting worked by it!). Wonderfully detailed interior, and I really like the pops of yellow both inside and outside. Newcrest Manor is a lovely Victorian, perfectly appointed, and I really like that it's a little smaller - definitely one I'd play (if I played :p). Sage Dust is definitely my kind of starter! Love the simplicity without skimping on style. It's fab! I somehow missed Home Sweet Home, and I just downloaded your newest Misty Mint, so will have a look at those tomorrow. Glad to see you so inspired - keep it up! :)

Hi Ms Bry!! Thank you for ALL the lovely comments. As for the newest...Misty Mint Starter.... I had a comment on my Sage Dust one asking for a cheap home for four Sims. I hope I got everything in there the young Lady wanted. I had to use Google translate to understand what she was asking. It IS really hard to do a starter for 4 UNDER $20,000. You have to leave so much out, but I got all the necessary items in there. Probably won't be adding pics here for that one.

Toodles!!

Oh..PS.....That 'Toy' shop of yours is a HOOT to play. Makes me want to go watch Jack. To this very day, The Nightmare Before Christmas is my 24 year old's favorite movie. I get him a Jack Christmas ornament every year one is released. He has about 8 now. Creepy but soooo much FUN!!
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    edited June 2015
    Sorry for the delay, I was very busy with my Colonial build! :blush:
    And now that it's already finished, I have some catching up to do! :smiley:
    * Newcrest Manor - Gorgeous Victorian house! Love the roofing and the color scheme! Also perfect for Newcrest!
    * Sage Dust - Wonderful starter! Love the roofing and the color scheme. Great price too!
    I'm adding these to my faves if I haven't already did! Awesome work dear Cassee! :smiley:

Also, you WIP looks beautiful! I especially love that Cape Cod feel! Looking forward to this! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
    RyeCris16 wrote: »
    Sorry for the delay, I was very busy with my Colonial build! :blush:
    And now that it's already finished, I have some catching up to do! :smiley:
    * Newcrest Manor - Gorgeous Victorian house! Love the roofing and the color scheme! Also perfect for Newcrest!
    * Sage Dust - Wonderful starter! Love the roofing and the color scheme. Great price too!
    I'm adding these to my faves if I haven't already did! Awesome work dear Cassee! :smiley:

Also, you WIP looks beautiful! I especially love that Cape Cod feel! Looking forward to this! :smiley:

Oh, sweetie. Thank you and no worries. Real life and more importantly - Sim Life - always have top priority!! hehe
    edited June 2015
    For Ms Yanti.....yeah, I know....I'm a big softie!

ff0d5cda-87ec-40a3-900a-a309adfe7e93_zpsmvx2epho.png
    House no longer has blue siding, I changed it to the Black brick with white trim...looks a lot better.

ec3f74b2-5346-4078-98a0-5777b5127992_zps7ilc0hhf.png

d46dc993-e6ce-44cb-908d-5e5e94cc53e5_zpshjwmtwgt.png
    Post edited by Cassee on
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,479 Member
    Your WIP is looking very nice! :) The open shutter flower box windows dormers look very pretty! The floral roofed curved front porch is very nice! The flowers look very nice how you have placed them along the front edges of the home. The front garden areas are so very nice! The flowers and rocks look so very pretty around the base of the trees and the bird bath ! The gnomes look cute there! The fish fountain feature is very nice. It looks very nice how you have done the front gate area with the angled fencing and the flowers along the edge of the fencing.
    The home looks very nice! :)
    rosemow wrote: »
    Your WIP is looking very nice! :) The open shutter flower box windows dormers look very pretty! The floral roofed curved front porch is very nice! The flowers look very nice how you have placed them along the front edges of the home. The front garden areas are so very nice! The flowers and rocks look so very pretty around the base of the trees and the bird bath ! The gnomes look cute there! The fish fountain feature is very nice. It looks very nice how you have done the front gate area with the angled fencing and the flowers along the edge of the fencing.
    The home looks very nice! :)

Thank you, Ms Rose!!♥♥♥
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Cassee wrote: »
    yanti68 wrote: »
    I love your new WIP Cassee! <3 Loving the architecture! More pics please? :)

hehe...nope...no pics until I am finished. :p Maybe?? Why can't we MOO columns like we could in Sims 3. SOOO annoying.
    Thank you, Ms Yanti. I will think about it. :)

Cassee you tease! LOL! :D:D
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Cassee wrote: »
    For Ms Yanti.....yeah, I know....I'm a big softie!

ff0d5cda-87ec-40a3-900a-a309adfe7e93_zpsmvx2epho.png
    House no longer has blue siding, I changed it to the Black brick with white trim...looks a lot better.

ec3f74b2-5346-4078-98a0-5777b5127992_zps7ilc0hhf.png

d46dc993-e6ce-44cb-908d-5e5e94cc53e5_zpshjwmtwgt.png

That looks wonderful! WOW! What a beautiful garden and I love the pool area! I can see myself lounging in there with a glass of bubblies! :D
    Your outdoors patio and garden areas are so very nice! :) I didn't see the pictures that you had added in before. The roof covered hot tub area is very nice! The overlapping circular water fountains look so nice on the side of the tub! The towels are nice touches in front of the hot tub. Child sims will like having their own playground area to play on the monkey bars. The sand pit with the sports items in it looks great! Very nice patterning on the patio floor! The curved gazebo type outdoors living area is so very nice! It looks very nice how you have done the roofing on it! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofas there, enjoying having a chat in the outdoors air. It looks very nice how you have curves them building around the pool! The sims will enjoy the nice views of other simmers swimming in the pool. The planter boxes look nice on the edge of the pool. It looks great how you have steps both sides of the gazebo. It looks very nice how you have created the loungers for sims to enjoy relaxing on poolside.
    The back outdoors areas are very nice! :)
    yanti68 wrote: »

That looks wonderful! WOW! What a beautiful garden and I love the pool area! I can see myself lounging in there with a glass of bubblies! :D

Thank you, Ms Yanti..... I should be finished in a couple of days. RL keeps poking it's head into my Sim business!! hehe
    rosemow wrote: »
    Your outdoors patio and garden areas are so very nice! :) I didn't see the pictures that you had added in before. The roof covered hot tub area is very nice! The overlapping circular water fountains look so nice on the side of the tub! The towels are nice touches in front of the hot tub. Child sims will like having their own playground area to play on the monkey bars. The sand pit with the sports items in it looks great! Very nice patterning on the patio floor! The curved gazebo type outdoors living area is so very nice! It looks very nice how you have done the roofing on it! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofas there, enjoying having a chat in the outdoors air. It looks very nice how you have curves them building around the pool! The sims will enjoy the nice views of other simmers swimming in the pool. The planter boxes look nice on the edge of the pool. It looks great how you have steps both sides of the gazebo. It looks very nice how you have created the loungers for sims to enjoy relaxing on poolside.
    The back outdoors areas are very nice! :)

Thank you, sweet Rose!
    edited July 2015
    NEW build ...... Newcrest News
    Gallery link IS working now.

Vibrant family home with all the extras. Small, yet it has great potential.
    Home includes the following:

3 bedrooms
    2 bathrooms
    Entry
    Dining room
    Living room
    Kitchen
    Office
    Hot tub
    Back patio runs length of home
    BBQ
    Pool with raised lounging Gazebo
    Kiddie play area with shade
    Garden 'shed' with planted herbs plus
    Outdoor fitness nook
    Art Easel is by garden shed

I hope you enjoy this home. I think I will keep this one in game a while. AND actually play.
    Side Note: I have saved and downloaded lot four times. No matter what I do the speakers above pool always drop. Sooo sorry, you will have to use the MOO cheat to put them back on columns.

Just a few pics:

06-30-15_11-35nbspPM_zpssnvufxrb.png

06-30-15_11-33nbspPM_zpsbwme6mno.png

06-30-15_11-39nbspPM-4_zpsby709vu9.png

06-30-15_11-38nbspPM-2_zpsu32xe3se.png

06-30-15_11-40nbspPM-4_zpsyuqvbxcq.png

06-30-15_11-37nbspPM-4_zpss6muuhfi.png

06-30-15_3-19nbspAM-3_zpsp7e1s5iz.png

06-30-15_3-22nbspAM_zpspfy1m7oa.png

06-30-15_3-27nbspAM-2_zpswd3f9k86.png

More pics here
    Post edited by Cassee on
    Newcrest News is a very nice home! :) I have already posted about the front garden and back patio areas of the home, and the very nice exterior design of the build so I won't post about all the areas of them again. The flowers, rocks, gnome, bunny and water fountains feature is so very nice! Nice gardening nook area for sims to enjoy growing and harvesting plants in the gardening boxes. The table with the gardening items on it and the watering cans there look very nice! The back patio areas are so very nice! The furnishing of the interior of the home is very nice! The design of the kitchen is very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets, and the wall tiling and green kitchen curtains complements with the colour of the cabinets. It looks nice how you have placed the kitchen windows, for sims to enjoy the sunshine coming in whilst cooking meals. The island knife block and work bench counter is great! It is great that you have double stoves in the kitchen. The mugs rack, cereal box items and hanging pots add nice home touches in the room. Very nice living room sofas and armchair sitting area! The black colour of the seating and the green colour of the walls looks very nice together. The neon bar lights look nice how you have placed them on the three mirrors there. Sims will have nice views of the outdoors patio whilst sitting resting there. The blossom plant looks nice on the corner table between the sofas. They will enjoy chatting there watching TV. and keeping warm by the fire. The books are a nice touch on the fireplace ledge. It is great that you have double archways for sims to go from the kitchen to the open plan living and dining room. The bottles look nice placed in the walls and shelf between the arches. Very nice dining room! The type of and colour of the curtains looks very nice, and goes very well with the green walls! The fruit pictures look great how you have sized them and placed them on the walls! The mooing work with the dining table looks very nice! It looks great how you have placed the chairs on the edges of the table! The patterned floor rug under the table adds to the nice look of the room. Very nice master bedroom! The apricot colour of the room looks very restful. It looks very nice how you have positioned the mirrors on the side wall! The lights look nice placed above and below the bedhead picture. The blossom plants are nice touches on the bedside tables. The birds picture and the new wall picture decor item look very nice how you have plsced them on the dresser table wall! . Very nice foyer area near the door! The coat stand, clock, books and butterflies picture are homely touches for sims to see when entering or leaving the home. The floor patterning with the rugs there looks very nice! The flowers on the side are pretty sights for sims to enjoy seeing as they walk into the home. The pink and white colour scheme of the girls bedroom is very pretty! The wall paneling is very nice! The posters and various sized rosettes look great on the side wall for her to see when in bed. The wall tiling in the bathroom looks nice. It looks nice how you have placed the leafy pictures together under each other, and toiletries are a nice touch on the table between the sinks. The study room is very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk table, proudly looking at the diplomas, awards and trophies that they have been awarded that you have placed on the study wall! They will enjoy listening to music from the gramophone there whilst using the computer. The curtains windows sitting alcove there is very nice! The blue colour scheme of the boys bedroom is very nice! The penguin wall pattern and the giraffe there looks cute!
    The home is very nice! :)
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,988 Member
    Newcrest News is a gorgeous house with beautiful landscaping, great flower boxes! Elegant interiors, love how you've moo'd the dining and coffee tables, very creative :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Thank you, Ms Rose! I so enjoying reading all your wonderful comments!
    masajo wrote: »
    Newcrest News is a gorgeous house with beautiful landscaping, great flower boxes! Elegant interiors, love how you've moo'd the dining and coffee tables, very creative :)

Thank you, sweetie. Sometimes ya just gotta sit down and play with all the stuff..... :D:p
  • Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    Newcrest News is a stunning home! Beautifully done landscaping and that backyard!! Ah..... gorgeous!!
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
    Tiki5872 wrote: »
    Newcrest News is a stunning home! Beautifully done landscaping and that backyard!! Ah..... gorgeous!!

Thank you, Ms Tiki!
  • AwalkingdragonAwalkingdragon Posts: 76 Member
    love Newcrest News, expecially teh outdoors and teh ppol in teh backyard
    Courage
    love Newcrest News, expecially teh outdoors and teh ppol in teh backyard

Thank you, sweetie!
  • BryonyRaeBryonyRae Posts: 5,181 Member
    edited July 2015
    Can't wait to take a look at your newest - it looks amazing! FYI, those speakers dropping are a perfect case for using basement spaces. Give it a try - they won't drop. ;) Oh, and glad you're having fun with Dali's!
    Visit my blog to see my creations: http://bryscreations.wordpress.com or search the gallery by my OriginID or #bryscreations
    BryonyRae wrote: »
    Can't wait to take a look at your newest - it looks amazing! FYI, those speakers dropping are a perfect case for using basement spaces. Give it a try - they won't drop. ;) Oh, and glad you're having fun with Dali's!

So...?? Raise them up from the basement?? and keep going? I tried to do your basement thingy with a fountain and the fountain disappeared. All I saw was the water. Did I do something wrong??

Thank you for the wonderful comments!