Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[RELEASE][V2] Build/Buy Unlock - Unlocks Rooms, Objects, and Works on Community Lots!

Comments

• mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    rBI5wW0.png

also I did not get a message about having a mod
  • TwistedMexicanTwistedMexican Posts: 652 Member
    I'm not sure if the pyo or zip making it work, but, have both files in the mod folder, then I went to game option and re-click script mods and a message pop asking me to turn on. i click yes reboot game and now working

Oh goodness, you're right. I forgot that's turned off by default.
    [Sims 4 Cheat Resource] || [My Mods - Base Game] || [My Mods - Expansions]
    [Lifetime Skills || Set Age || Full House ||Persistent FullEditMode || Persistent TestingCheats || DayWalker Vampires]

I'm now on Twitter. I'd love it if you joined me there :)
    I'm not sure if the pyo or zip making it work, but, have both files in the mod folder, then I went to game option and re-click script mods and a message pop asking me to turn on. i click yes reboot game and now working

I will try that too

edited September 2014
    mcrudd wrote: »

I will try that too

You guys don't need anything other than the zip file, but the script mod options must be checked in game options > Other.

Edit: Also this doesn't currently unlock the rooms since the rooms are just a compilation of the items. I can add that in later if you want it though.
    [Lifetime Skills || Set Age || Full House ||Persistent FullEditMode || Persistent TestingCheats || DayWalker Vampires]

• LadyDarkSorrowLadyDarkSorrow Posts: 2,865 Member
    just to show
    24d0bia.jpg
  • EndlessSims3EndlessSims3 Posts: 1,077 Member
    edited September 2014
    yes like to have those rooms unlocked when you get that chance ty did this mod shut down being online in game now I can not login to Origin why????? I tried to log into my Origin account and something is wrong cant login
  • Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    Yay, that worked!!
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
  • kikiwalukikiwalu Posts: 10 New Member
    edited September 2014
    OMG. It's working now. Sry for the post before. The rooms is still been locked, but the single items are now locked!

Thank you!
    NewBanner.jpg
    Sweet Guys ,Yay!
    just to show
    24d0bia.jpg

Thanks for sharing :) Sorry that detail slipped my mind.

I'll see if I can update the mod to include the rooms, it'll probably be ready tomorrow.

• kikiwalukikiwalu Posts: 10 New Member
    I think it's very necessary to write about turn on the script setting as it's default turned off.
    kikiwalu wrote: »
    I think it's very necessary to write about turn on the script setting as it's default turned off.

I agree, I didn't mean to leave it off. I turned it on when I first got the game and forgot it was off by default. Both posts have been updated to include that detail ;)

@twistedMexican ,np .I know you been busting your bum and ty for making this mod
    edited September 2014
    Tiki5872 wrote: »

Thank you!

Oh , it's np :) I'm sure you guys would've got it sooner or later
    EbEofI0.png

I am still having trouble in my game, its not picking it up. Wonder what I am doing wrong
    Also, just a FYI. There does need to be a active sim on the lot for this to work. I tried to use it on the current house I am building that has no sim living in it, and the cheat just kind of sat there and thought. I went to a active household and cheat activated just like that.
    NewBanner.jpg
    Tiki5872 wrote: »
    Also, just a FYI. There does need to be a active sim on the lot for this to work. I tried to use it on the current house I am building that has no sim living in it, and the cheat just kind of sat there and thought. I went to a active household and cheat activated just like that.

Ah yes, that's because the unlock data is tied to a sim/household. I'll see if I can find a workaround.

edited September 2014
    mcrudd wrote: »
    EbEofI0.png

I am still having trouble in my game, its not picking it up. Wonder what I am doing wrong

Delete the tmex-unlock folder out of your mods folder. Re-download the mod, open it, and drag-drop the tmex-unlock.zip into your mods.

Then go into Sims, Options, Gameplay Options > Other, and check the Script Mod box.

Restart the game and it should pick it up.

edited September 2014
    @mcrudd ,when you download the mod , just unzip it one time, there should be another zip move that zip file to your mod folder
    edited September 2014
    Delete the tmex-unlock folder out of your mods folder. Re-download the mod, open it, and drag-drop the tmex-unlock.zip into your mods.

Then go into Sims, Options, Gameplay Options > Other, and check the Script Mod box.

Restart the game and it should pick it up.

ok so I put the zip, don't unzip it, will try that

QBwhhpE.png

Now that is a first for me, it works if I don't unzip it LOL
    @mcrudd ,when you download the mod , just unzip it one time, there should be another zip move that zip file to your mod folder

Thanks, I got the mod message will check if the items is unlocked now :)

• CyberOpsCyberOps Posts: 59 Member
    Awesome mod, be great if you also manage to unlock the rooms. Great work man. You rock.
    @mcrudd , sweet! good luck!!