Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Collectibles/paintings and uploading to the Gallery

JoolsterJoolster Posts: 6,417 Member
So, as a creator who loves clutter I was excited to have so many acquirable objects to find and use, on top of the extremely versatile painting skill.

However, I find that every time I save something to the gallery that contains anything that doesn't come from the Buy/Build mode, it gets removed. Paintings, MySim trophies, fossils, food and drinks, woodworking sculptures, aliens, frogs, gems, ores, plaques, postcards, you name it. It even removed my fish from the fishbowl.

I see people uploading builds with sim-made paintings and MySim trophies quite often. My question is, are they oblivious to the fact the downloaded product will not have those items, or am I doing something fundamentally wrong here? I truly hope it's me who's failing because otherwise I'll extremely underwhelmed, on top of the object resizing being broken and lack of MOO. So much so in fact that I may just reconsider continuing with TS4 until these issues are resolved (if ever).

Comments

• PallystylePallystyle Posts: 2,415 Member
    I was wondering about the paintings and such uploading with a lot. There are so many beautiful painting that sims can make. It would add so much variety to the decor. I really hope they consider adding it to a patch in the future.
    My Sims 4 Creations= Click Here ;) Find me on origin at Pallystyle
    My Murkland Challenge Adventures: Click Here

• AunzaAunza Posts: 1,297 Member
    It is discouraging, to say the least...
  • onigiriloveronigirilover Posts: 1,240 Member
    I'm also the same for harvestable plants.

Btw, didnt they patch the reszing thing? [Lots with scaled objects (via the shift + [,] cheat) that are shared to the Gallery will now remember their enlarged state for others to enjoy.]

Is it still broken?
  • VerionaVeriona Posts: 505 Member
    I'm also the same for harvestable plants.

Btw, didnt they patch the reszing thing? [Lots with scaled objects (via the shift + [,] cheat) that are shared to the Gallery will now remember their enlarged state for others to enjoy.]

Is it still broken?

Mine is still broken. When I relocate lots I create. things scale back to normal :(