Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Yanti Sims 4 builds-NEW-23 June 2017- Cascade House -Pg 46

Comments

• skull_ookieskull_ookie Posts: 62 Member
    lovely home and garden! well done :)

Riddles and Rabbit Holes: A Sim 4 Legacy Blog ~ riddlesandrabbitholes.wordpress.com
  • FischioFischio Posts: 319 Member
    Hooray for your first TS4 lot! It's is a real beaut! <3 In spite of the very limited color choices you picked fantastic tones for the exterior. The interiors are also very warm and inviting. Great work!
  • SparkleSparkle Posts: 1,476 Member
    Wow Yanti! That is just amazing! Beautiful exterior choices and I love the furniture styles you've chosen for the inside. I can't believe how well you've managed to match everything :) The little bay with the piano in is adorable.
    Origin: sparklesim | Twitter | Facebook | Click below to read about my Sims 4 Hood
    SparkleSimsSig2.png
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,006 Member
    La Dolce Vita certainly is the good life, wonderful build, inside and out :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • petalbotpetalbot Posts: 1,423 Member
    Great work Yanti! :D I really hope expanding the size of the worlds is a top priority for the sims 4 team. So many lots to check out, but no room for them all.
    sigg.gif

• yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Ooooh....pretty! It has a great chateau, Champs le Sims feel to it. Gorgeous work, Yanti.

And the pix are good too...I guess you are getting used to the camera controls after all :P

Yes thankfully I got used to the camera controls! It still not the same as sims 3 though. I am finding it hard to take pictures for smaller rooms. Thanks for stopping by and for your lovely comment. I appreciate your support! Hugs <3

thuakheaw wrote: »
    So inspire me with Brown gorgeous mood&tone ! Super Luxury but still giving home sweet home feelings for big sims family.
    Love your living room ,
    So much detail with interior design,
    Love Love love <3

Thank you for the sweet compliments! Means a lot to me! Hugs :)
  • juncedajunceda Posts: 2,614 Member
    Hi Yanti! what a beautifull spanish looking house, as you always do the decor choicing is great and it looks fantastic!
    firma_zps7hsuhx2i.png

I can play at last TS2 TS3 and TS4 So great that toddlers are here!!!
    AIRIS6962 wrote: »
    Absolutly wonderful, dear !! Hugs :)<3

Hi there Airis! Nice to see another familiar simmer! :D Thanks for checking out my build! I am happy that you liked it. Hugs back! <3

• RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,848 Member
    it's beautiful, it's like a house that has a story, started with one room and grew with the family, or maybe an elderly couple bought it for their only son and his family. Either way, love it.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • tdewdtdewd Posts: 927 Member
    Yanti, it's great to see you here! I hope this is the first of many builds to come. :-) And speaking of your house, what a beaut! I love the warm, muted colours you chose. They suit the build perfectly, and your use of clutter objects really give a nice lived-in feel to it. I like the 2 'towers' with the pointed roofs (rooves?) flanking either side of the house too. They're an unusual but refreshing addition to a house of this style and it's great to see you can get inspiration from anywhere!

I'll be bookmarking this thread and eagerly anticipating your next project. ;-)
  • mysticdiva2mysticdiva2 Posts: 699 Member
    Beautiful Yanti :)
  • evclm6evclm6 Posts: 458 Member
    La Dolce Vita is a magnificent manor and I just love the way you have decorated it.
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,909 Member
    It looks amazing dear Yanti!! Your signature design has followed you dear to TS4!! I will get in the gallery and fav it for you sweetie!!
    @AsmodeusesWife - Thank you so much! You are very kind! Hugs! :)

@KaylyRed - Thank you. I always try to make my builds symetrical! Did it even in sims 3! Glad you liked the design! Hugs :D

@kimjo313 - Thanks dear Kim! You are always so sweet! Hugs! :D

@Pally - Thanks Pally! Lovely to see you here! It is hard to make the change to sims 4! I do still miss the sims 3 graphics! It made the houses
    look more realistic! Thanks for checking out my build. Hugs! :D

@darkside266 - Hi DS! So nice of you to stop by! How are you doing? Thanks for taking the time to comment on my build! Hugs! :D

@AimForTheHead - Thanks a lot! Still getting used to the sims 4 building tools! Hugs :D

@PINKLADY1 - Hi there! How are you doing? Hope you are building for sims 4? Looking forward to seeing your builds here in the forum. Thanks for the wonderful comments. Hugs :D

@Tfbob - Thanks Bob! I am a big fan of your builds and so your comments means a lot to me. Hugs :D

@Puncky99 - Thanks Puncky! Very nice of you. Hugs :D
  • xale90xale90 Posts: 209 Member
    Very nice color patters and I like the old style you have used. Beautiful:)
    Bjork-animated-fix3sec_zpse5f5950f.gif ModernMansionDesign_zps90f720d8.gif Modern-House-Design_zpsf4076eb9.gif GJmTYrF.gif nfh_zps4d3443dd.png
    Click on each image to see the house
  • Rc_shabbaRc_shabba Posts: 183 Member
    This is a beautiful home, love it. B)
    @LoveEvil - Thanks! I am enjoying building for sims 4. Hope to see your sims 4 builds in the forums too. Hugs :D

@soocoolsim - Thanks a lot! You are very kind! Hugs :D

@skull_ookie - Thanks for stopping by to check out my build. Glad you liked by build. Hugs :D

@Fischio - LOL! Thanks! Hugs :D I am happy to hear that you liked my build. Still getting used to building for sims 4. The colours are indeed very limited! I hope that changes with eps/ sps.

@Sparkle - Hi there! Lovely to see you here! Yes matching everything is a challenge now! Not many choices! I am glad you liked everything. Hugs :D

@masajo - LOL! I always wanted to build a home that is called 'The good life' and I thought this house really represented that good life style! Thanks for your support! You are very sweet! Hugs :D

@petalbot - I hope so too Petal! The worlds are too small! I can always start a new game when I run out of lots! LOL! Thanks for your comments. Hugs :D
  • JupiterGirlJupiterGirl Posts: 515 Member
    Hi, Yanti! I'm glad to see something new from you - and as expected it's lovely! I haven't purchased 4 yet, and I'm not sure I will... But if I do, I will be downloading this immediately. I especially like the kitchen arrangement and the corner counter in the bathroom. The color scheme is so warm and inviting. Thanks for sharing!
  • cbrock7cbrock7 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Beautiful lot Yanti! :) way beautiful it is!
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    Woot! Yanti is here! Fantastic build, great character and gorgeous landscaping! :)
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    Lovely build Yanti, really classy. Building in Sims 4 is a lot different isn't it but good fun too. I am so glad they gave us lots of nice decor to start with. Take care Vicki :D
  • asphyxiateddollasphyxiateddoll Posts: 139 Member
    edited September 2014
    La Dolce Vita is a gorgeous, well-decorated home. I really like the kitchen, anytime I have attempted to use that fridge/oven combo it looks out of place, really nice work.
    Digital Dollhouse Designs Lot Showcase
    Origin ID: asphyxiateddoll
    Hi guys,

I am back with another mediterrenean style build! It is called 'Casa Grande'! I know - it is too simplistic right? LOL! I couldn't come up with a name! Haha! Anyway, this spanish style home contains 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, open plan living, kitchen and dining area, study and an outside barbecue/ dining area. You can find this house under #NoCC #spanish build #yanti68 Otherwise just search with my origin name yanti68
    Here are some pics:

19-9-14_23-43-2600x375.jpg

19-9-14_23-47600x375.jpg

19-9-14_23-47-2600x375.jpg

19-9-14_23-48600x375.jpg

19-9-14_23-49600x375.jpg

19-9-14_23-53-2600x375.jpg

19-9-14_23-53600x375.jpg

19-9-14_23-55600x375.jpg

19-9-14_23-57-2600x375.jpg

19-9-14_23-57600x375.jpg

20-9-14_0-01600x375.jpg

• FrutosoFrutoso Posts: 60 Member
    That house more beautiful, it looks great. Very good job. Congratulations.