Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Diagonal walls but not surfaces?

K-Lee4392K-Lee4392 Posts: 3 New Member
edited September 2014 in The Sims 4 Lots
Edit: When counters are placed diagonally they don't connect to each other...

Originally wrote, edited to better explain;
(I've found that when building a diagonal wall on the Sims 4 you can't place counters against them as they do not connect? Am I missing something when placing them or is this the actual case...?)

Comments

• VerionaVeriona Posts: 505 Member
    edited September 2014
    Have you tried rotating the counters with < > (aka the , . buttons) buttons on your keyboard?
    P.S. You can also rotate them holding down alt and left mouse move.
  • K-Lee4392K-Lee4392 Posts: 3 New Member
    Yes they can be placed against the wall only they don't connect like counters normally would... Confused!
    K-Lee4392 wrote: »
    Yes they can be placed against the wall only they don't connect like counters normally would... Confused!

Hmm, I've had that happen and had to zoom in and connect them manually by holding alt and either waiting for it to snap together or have it stay and it looked snapped together. Then I use one of my sims to make sure it's route able. If that doesn't help, maybe someone here has a better suggestion.
    Another thing I can think of is do you have any scaled items on the opposite side of the wall? That I noticed with scaled items it will interfere with other items.
  • K-Lee4392K-Lee4392 Posts: 3 New Member
    Thank for the using alt idea! That's brilliant! It is something that should be fixed rather than having to manually do it. But thank you very much for your help :)
    K-Lee4392 wrote: »
    Thank for the using alt idea! That's brilliant! It is something that should be fixed rather than having to manually do it. But thank you very much for your help :)

So glad you found a work around it ^_^ I too was frustrated but found that to be the only way to have things stay that I knew would be able to go via the grid box allowance. Happy building!