Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ My TS4 House (SHARE YOUR HOUSES?) ♦

JACK14JACK14 Posts: 159 Member
edited September 2014 in The Sims 4 Lots
Fotor091114548.png
10qdhxj.png
Post edited by JACK14 on

Comments

• Options
    Fotor091115743.png
    10qdhxj.png
  • Options
    Fotor091114730.png
    10qdhxj.png
  • Options
    Fotor0911122711.png
    10qdhxj.png
  • Options
    Fotor0911122150.png
    10qdhxj.png
  • Options
    TheMatteo0TheMatteo0 Posts: 509 Member
    I love your Sims 4 house, and the screenshots you have taken are great! The rooms are homely and detailed, and I love the classical country-style exterior, it looks very nice! :)
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    @TheMatteo0 thank you! I'm quite proud of it, although I didn't build it I just refurbished it. :):p
    Post edited by JACK14 on
    10qdhxj.png
  • Options
    more feedback would be appreciated, anyone?
    10qdhxj.png
  • Options
    Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    @Jack14 - I like how you decorated each room, especially the kid's rooms. The action shot of your sim kids is great and you avatar is funny stuff. I like the large arched porch in the front of the house and especially like how you chose to not center the porch opening. It gives it more character.

Don't get discouraged that people aren't commenting. So many topics are getting posted or replied to here every hour that a single discussion gets quickly moved to page 3 or 4 where most people won't click on it. my post should bump it back to the front for whatever that's worth! :smile:
    5sXtTqH.png
  • Options
    chrissie11778chrissie11778 Posts: 223 Member
    I really like your interior decorating.
    cc4simscomindugledv.jpg
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Your furnishing of your home is very nice! :) Very nice colours and patterns that you have used for the walls. The animal pattern on the kids room and the bunny patterned floor mat there looks cute! The teddy looks great there! Very nice study and art room! It is great that sims of all ages can enjoy spending time there. Child sims can enjoy doing artwork on their art table whilst older sims can enjoy painting on the easel. Great windiw study desk area for sims to use the computer or sit and read a book from the bookcase, with the sunlight coming in through the windows onto the desk. It looks great how you have placed the bookcases either side of the art table. Very nice living room! Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing on the comfortable looking black sofas there, enjoying watching tv or reading a book. The vase of flowers on the table and the green plant in the corner are nice for sims to see whilst they are sitting there. Very nice design of and furnishing of the kitchen and dining area! The bar stool counter is great! The fruit bowl, basket of eggs, plates wall decor , knife block and mugs rack on the kitchen counters are nice kitchen touches. Sims will enjoy seeing the nice pictures on the dining room walls whilst dining at the table. The red flowers on the dining table look nice. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The pictures on the bedroom walls looks nice.
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Such a pretty house! I particularly love the interiors! Great job decorating each and every room! Love the clutter too! Makes it look like a real home! :D
  • Options
    @yanti68 @rosemow @ @chrissie11778 @ash072

thank you all so much for the nice comments :) x
    10qdhxj.png
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    I love it when players use up all the space in the room.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    @MasonGamer thanks, I can't cope with bare uncluttered rooms personally ;p
    10qdhxj.png