The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Wedding Pictures!

My Sim got married to LGR (I changed his name in my game though). I just wanted to share some of the pictures because it was so much fun taking them.

syl8h2.png

The in-laws lol!!! (Kenny & Katjaa from the walking dead - they adopted their daughter, Duck is around somewhere)
fxt7bn.png

2u8fi4h.png

After the cake the Bride (Priscilla) couldn't get rid of the fork :smile:
313i0ck.png
Customers don’t expect you to be perfect. They do expect you to fix things when they go wrong. ~ Donald Porter

Comments

• MonkeeGoddessMonkeeGoddess Posts: 315 Member
    Gotta love the random fork glitch! ;)

I love your pictures. They're beautiful. I haven't done a wedding ceremony yet. Mine just elope in the bathroom lol.
    The desert is calling.
    The emptiness of space.
    The hunger of a lion
    Is written on your face.
    A maniac's new love song.
    Destruction is his game.
    I need a new direction,
    Cause I have lost my way.

• ShaobunShaobun Posts: 1,155 Member
    lol, well at least the bathroom is private :wink:
    Customers don’t expect you to be perfect. They do expect you to fix things when they go wrong. ~ Donald Porter
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Those are great pictures! They are such a cute couple! :)
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • DeadFishyDeadFishy Posts: 2,761 Member
    That's adorable!! I'm waiting to try my first wedding soon. Did everything go well???
    Go Raps!
    canada-flag-tiny.gif
  • sholtxsholtx Posts: 832 Member
    lol parents look super excited for their daughter. nice wedding!
    beXSQcW.jpg
    It was pretty hard to get them married to begin with, they had to move in together first. Also the caterer didn't cook anything so my poor sim had to whip some food up:
    qxwis4.png
    sholtx wrote: »
    lol parents look super excited for their daughter. nice wedding!
    Lol, I know right?! For some reason they didn't even change into their formal wear until after the ceremony, then the mother changed her outfit twice.
  • JaciFFXIJaciFFXI Posts: 189 Member
    I love these pictures! My ceremony flopped. LOL
    edited September 2014
    Shaobun wrote: »
    It was pretty hard to get them married to begin with, they had to move in together first. Also the caterer didn't cook anything so my poor sim had to whip some food up:
    qxwis4.png

I had a test wedding and the caterer wouldn't cook either!!! So I made my bride (a chef) pre make some meals to bring with her.

Irony factor, my soon to be bride was the caterer at the test wedding.
    Go Raps!
    canada-flag-tiny.gif
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,388 Member
    Has anyone reported the caterer bug in the bug thread.? I hope this is fixed before my SIM has his wedding.
    I hope you don't mind me posting some of my pictures @shaobun!!

I didn't get to share the cake like you did.. not sure what I did wrong. The bride went to cut the cake and then that was it!

2mh9ysp.jpg

2a01hjq.jpg

28tx2f6.jpg

2m607r9.jpg

Mother of the Bride and the Maid of Honour along with the Brides son all chow down!

55qbrs.jpg

5efjfp.jpg

2qsncrc.jpg

The Bride takes a pic with her son from a previous marriage..

10z4yae.jpg

Go Raps!
    canada-flag-tiny.gif
    @DeadFishy I don't mind at all! I love seeing your pics :) The wedding in the park is beautiful and I love the seats. My couple didn't cut the cake together which was a disappointment... I thought the groom would automatically go over and join the bride. I followed her and she just automatically shared the cake with him. I was lucky to get some photos of it because I didn't know she was going to do it.
    Shaobun wrote: »
    @DeadFishy I don't mind at all! I love seeing your pics :) The wedding in the park is beautiful and I love the seats. My couple didn't cut the cake together which was a disappointment... I thought the groom would automatically go over and join the bride. I followed her and she just automatically shared the cake with him. I was lucky to get some photos of it because I didn't know she was going to do it.

Aww, I might have missed it then. Ah well.
    Go Raps!
    canada-flag-tiny.gif
  • JaciFFXIJaciFFXI Posts: 189 Member
    At my wedding only the groom cut the cake the bride was off conversing with people.
  • orkhid22orkhid22 Posts: 2,226 Member
    here are my wedding pictures; as you can see she's pregnant with their second offspring! the first one is now school age

wIo46H9.png

He kissed her on the cheek right before they started to say their vows. I actually missed him placing the ring on her finger. don't ask me how. went by too fast I guess

DpD5pNA.png

I was able to capture her sliding the ring onto his finger. I don't like how the ring is only there for engagement and during the wedding and then leaves. it should stay

Nrb2VZQ.png

She kissed him, he should have kissed her! oh well...you may now kiss each other

wPuyOjP.png

SedAGq4.png

she cut the cake while he was just standing around. she brought her slice over to him...he fed her a bit with his fingers. I thought that was so cute

RaBJCKW.png

instead of feeding him, she smashed it in his face. I loved it

w52KW9E.png

and last but not least here she is with their son Hawke

KFzUDPk.png

Aww so cute!! How do you get them to feel tummy??? I've been looking for that interaction with no luck!
    Go Raps!
    canada-flag-tiny.gif
  • GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    KENNY!!!!!! Sorry, just after Lee then Clem, Kenny is my favorite. LOL He and Katjaa look really good!
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

• orkhid22orkhid22 Posts: 2,226 Member
    DeadFishy wrote: »
    Aww so cute!! How do you get them to feel tummy??? I've been looking for that interaction with no luck!

if she's the active sim you choose "request to feel tummy" and whomever she is talking to will feel the tummy.

if you can control the other sims on the lot, click on the interaction "feel tummy". it's possible the friendship relationship has to be high, I'm not sure if that's a factor or not

• Rubycube86Rubycube86 Posts: 294 Member
    Awesome pics! Loving Kenny and Katjaa, they really do look like them!
  • SkulltecSkulltec Posts: 474 Member
    Hahaha I like the fork in the camera LOL
    @ORKHID22 Wow! I really love those interactions. There must be a few different "cake" animations. The feeding with fingers and smashing it into his face is hilarious!!! Thanks for sharing :)
    @GOLDENBUFFY & @RUBYCUBE86 Thanks :) I really wanted Kenny to have a happy life... he has 5 kids now lol. I don't think Duck is in any of those photos but his a teen now and his ears are huuuuge! Kenny looked better before he put on weight but he's fun to play with (He's hot-headed of course lol)
  • GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    Shaobun, did you play the final episode of season 2? Yes, I agree, Kenny having a good life is nice. Duck's ares are bigger!?!?! Poor boy, I wonder how he's able to walk without taking flight? Maybe I'll make Lee so he and Clem can have one too! LOL
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

Yes I did. I was happy with the ending... I don't want to spoil anything except to say that woman was crazy if she thought that was going to end well for her. It didn't. I love Kenny. I've made Lee (it's on the gallery) but I haven't managed to make Clem yet. I would love for them to have a happy story too. If you end up making them/downloading them let me know what you do with them! I'd love to see their new story away from the zombies.
  • LightestsLightests Posts: 853 Member
    @Shaobun omg the kenny and katjaa sims hahahaha
    tumblr_n4lzmoWGk41s7cn3go1_400.gif