Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Want to kill off your sims on command (almost)?

TwistedMexicanTwistedMexican Posts: 652 Member
These 3 cheats will let you :) They'll put you at the severe end of the emotional spectrum. I tested a full house (8 sims) giving them each all 3 buffs, and they were all dead within 5 minutes.

These buffs will last 20 sim days, assuming your sim lives that long.
sims.add_buff Buff_Mortified
sims.add_buff Buff_Enraged
sims.add_buff Buff_Hysterical
[Sims 4 Cheat Resource] || [My Mods - Base Game] || [My Mods - Expansions]
[Lifetime Skills || Set Age || Full House ||Persistent FullEditMode || Persistent TestingCheats || DayWalker Vampires]

I'm now on Twitter. I'd love it if you joined me there :)

Comments

• jadealixjadealix Posts: 788 Member
    That is sooo mean!!!!
  • plopppoplopppo Posts: 5,031 Member
    What do you do with a dead Sim?
  • TwistedMexicanTwistedMexican Posts: 652 Member
    plopppo wrote: »

Who knows. Believe it or not the death cheats have been highly requested lol
    [Lifetime Skills || Set Age || Full House ||Persistent FullEditMode || Persistent TestingCheats || DayWalker Vampires]

• plopppoplopppo Posts: 5,031 Member
    It would be fun to play with a dead Sim - if TS4 had ragdoll physics.
  • dark5id3dark5id3 Posts: 2,476 Member
    These 3 cheats will let you :) They'll put you at the severe end of the emotional spectrum. I tested a full house (8 sims) giving them each all 3 buffs, and they were all dead within 5 minutes.

Is that all you put in after testingcheats true?

2rxu2ph.png
    dark5id3 wrote: »

Is that all you put in after testingcheats true?

I think add_buff is actually enabled either way, but yes let's assume you need testingcheats true for all my commands.

• Does it work if ya apply death cheat with Sims name on it? that way I can apply it onto a NPC sim?
    I will only do this for certain situations, like loosing a fight and failing the 1 - 6 injury survival chance roll.
    The Injury/ death from injury idea came from Nraas Story progression mod on the sims 3.
    If you are interested in challenges; check out the Reincarnation challenge right at this link! here! | If you want spectator mode; go to this link. (for sims 3) here
    Does it work if ya apply death cheat with Sims name on it? that way I can apply it onto a NPC sim?
    I will only do this for certain situations, like loosing a fight and failing the 1 - 6 injury survival chance roll.
    The Injury/ death from injury idea came from Nraas Story progression mod on the sims 3.

Yeah but you can't use sim name, has to be simID. It also doesn't give it the full moodlet, but it changes their social behavior. If you're so inclined you can add the simID to the end of the command.

See this section of my wiki:

http://www.reddit.com/r/sims4Cheats/wiki/index#wiki_get_sim_id

• LisaHahnLisaHahn Posts: 171 Member
    Lol @dark5id3.. You should post pics :D
  • dark5id3dark5id3 Posts: 2,476 Member
    LisaHahn wrote: »
    Lol @dark5id3.. You should post pics :D

Oh, I will....here and on FB! >:)

2rxu2ph.png
  • LisaHahnLisaHahn Posts: 171 Member
    Ok.. LOL!!
  • Does it work if ya apply death cheat with Sims name on it? that way I can apply it onto a NPC sim?

Yeah but you can't use sim name, has to be simID. It also doesn't give it the full moodlet, but it changes their social behavior. If you're so inclined you can add the simID to the end of the command.

See this section of my wiki:

http://www.reddit.com/r/sims4Cheats/wiki/index#wiki_get_sim_id

Ok, thanks for the tip. :D

The ID thing reminds me of skyrim console commands system. LMAO!
    If you are interested in challenges; check out the Reincarnation challenge right at this link! here! | If you want spectator mode; go to this link. (for sims 3) here
  • Sue_D_NimSue_D_Nim Posts: 2,553 Member
    edited September 2014
    plopppo wrote: »
    Lay him down on your front porch and name him Matt.
  • Update: the sim ID cheat thing doesn't work on NPC sims... >.>
    Update: the sim ID cheat thing doesn't work on NPC sims... >.>

It works on neighbors... did you mean specifically a maid or something?

• mainly homeless sims, was testing it, it said sim ID not found = FAIL.
    mainly homeless sims, was testing it, it said sim ID not found = FAIL.

If the sims have a space in their first or last name, you need to put it in quotes. Every sim will return an ID if they have a name.

Example you want the ID of "Jim Bob Werner"

Try
    sims.get_sim_id_by_name "Jim Bob" Werner

• redmond_the_builderredmond_the_builder Posts: 1 New Member
    I have a question and I know it has been years but I have hope. It is not working for me, do I need to like change spmething because I am new with cheats.