Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

On the hunt for a shop. Can you point me in a direction, please?

MorakaiMorakai Posts: 3,806 Member
edited September 2014 in The Sims 3 Builders
I have looked at the DNA Blog site (amazing work there), have gone through Exchange with different keywords, and have yet to find what I am looking for...

What am I looking for? Looking for a wee shop for my artesian to be able to sell her wares. Since she is living in Lucky Palms, would like something that would blend in there, but with lots of windows to show off the glass creations. Something using the savvy seller items, but can be a shell. Just can't build with one arm very well.

What I am wondering is if anyone here would know where I might be able to find such a place? I would place a request with DNA, but just got one finished from them, and would really like to have a shop for this weekend's massive play session. (It is my birthday, so no one can get upset with me playing all weekend hehehe )

So any help pointing out a place that might work would be greatly appreciated! Thank you! :)

Edit: Spelling & clarification
Post edited by Morakai on

Comments

• Options
    No joy yet. Have been searching for the past 4 days, and have found one, though a bit small for everything. So I hope I can find something by tomorrow evening. ;):D Even a shell would work as could add rugs, pedestals, and shelves myself. Can still do that...hehehe Just hard to do basic building & deco without my tool, and the kittens keep snatching it while I am sleeping. :| Can't hide cause 3 kittens can get into everything! :\

Thank you for your time and assistance! it is greatly appreciated!
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    hmm I don't know but maybe there is a shel entered in my hunt... or a building you can remodel... it was for HS... but with LP as a vacation town....
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    @anettesb Thank you!! I will go take a look. Found a small starter, but not enough room for the larger items.