Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Chompy's Movie Park

Hello simmers I'm back again (I know your tired of me lol) but I have another lot I want to share it's a movie park to enjoy with neighbors, friends and family. enjoy :-)
ORIGINID1_zps3eaa0914.png
You can search the lot name, Find or Follow my Origin ID

Chompy's Movie Park
09-10-14_1-16nbspPM_zps2f1141f0.png

09-10-14_1-01nbspPM_zpsa367a0f8.png

09-10-14_1-01nbspPM-3_zpse1cf0b0d.png

09-10-14_1-02nbspPM-2_zps5a39b715.png

09-10-14_1-02nbspPM_zps63a1707f.png

09-10-14_1-03nbspPM_zps5c2012f9.png

OTBANNERhol_zpslahzogjc.png

Comments

• SimChelle1982SimChelle1982 Posts: 2,666 Member
    Oh my goodness. What a cool idea!!!
    15172699815_7cdb04275d_o.png
  • lym81lym81 Posts: 341 Member
    Awesome! Great idea :)
  • VerionaVeriona Posts: 505 Member
    GENIUS! Fun with scaling items ftw! Great build!
  • TheMatteo0TheMatteo0 Posts: 509 Member
    I love your movie park! Its a great innovative idea, and I love how you have used the magnification tool to its full advantage in building the lot, it looks very cool :)
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Chumpy's Movie Park is great! :) It looks great how you have used the enlarging cheat to create the very big movie screen! Great layout of the build! It looks great how you have set up the chairs and sofas for sims to enjoy sitting and relaxing watching a movie outdoors, and the black colour of the seating looks great on the red of the floor mats. Great area for sims to enjoy cooking a meal on the grill and enjoy eating the food at the picnic table in the sunshine, watching the movie whilst dining. It looks great how you have created the bar building where sims can buy and drink a drink from! The side barrier ropes, the sign on the roof, and the curved roof looks great! It looks great how you have done the bathroom building too! Very nice front entrance area! The big chompy toys on the roof look great! Child sims will have fun playing on the pirate ship. The large toy cars look great! It is a very creative, well designed and fun build! :)
  • asphyxiateddollasphyxiateddoll Posts: 139 Member
    edited September 2014
    That is an amazing idea, love it. Nice work. A shame we don't have cars, drive-in would be awesome.
    Digital Dollhouse Designs Lot Showcase
    Origin ID: asphyxiateddoll
  • SarademoorSarademoor Posts: 2,851 Member
    CHOMPY! ALL CAPS BECAUSE SCREAMING! :D I LOVE Chompy the Monstah. This is perfect!!!!
  • duckofdoom2002duckofdoom2002 Posts: 89 Member
    Oh wow! That's truly an amazing creation!
    tumblr_n5qff3lygs1rm3gh5o1_500_by_sapphireluna-d7qhib6.png
  • KaylyRedKaylyRed Posts: 309 Member
    Best. idea. ever! And your execution is flawless. I love it soooo much!
    Download the Americana Series! Sears catalog kit homes and more from 20thCentury America. Additional manors and community builds in my Showcase Thread.| Origin ID: KaylyRed

• SimGuruHydraSimGuruHydra Posts: 1,458 Member
    I'm pretty much teeheeheeheehee all over this! LOL and I"ve bugged @sarademoor not knowing she already stopped by here.
  • Dragon123561Dragon123561 Posts: 2,262 Member
    Thanks everyone, I'm glad to see some Chompy fans :#

• Shadecaster101Shadecaster101 Posts: 1,343 Member
    I love it! You are so creative!
  • Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    Great idea and well done! I love the addition to the community. What lot size does it require or replace?
    5sXtTqH.png
  • th3pr1nc3ssth3pr1nc3ss Posts: 7 New Member
    Wow I'm absolutely adored by this. Really good work. Brilliantly done. I love the colors. :smiley:
  • MadScientis7MadScientis7 Posts: 135 Member
    Love this idea and you pulled it off so well. Good Job
    View and Download my random builds | MadHouse Renovations | View and Download my random CC Madness | ID: MadScientis7
    Ash072 wrote: »
    Great idea and well done! I love the addition to the community. What lot size does it require or replace?
    it's a 40x30 I believe, it's one of the few empty lots in oasis springs

• Jasonmazda2Jasonmazda2 Posts: 3,532 Member
    Wow! what an awesome idea! love this, shall be following your work on the gallery!
    hgjghj.jpg
  • SarademoorSarademoor Posts: 2,851 Member
    edited September 2014
    I'm pretty much teeheeheeheehee all over this! LOL and I"ve bugged @sarademoor not knowing she already stopped by here.

I saw the word Chompy when browsing the forums. Stop, drop and roll! :D
    Edit: No worries @SimGuruHydra, there is no such thing as Chompy over-exposure!
    Post edited by Sarademoor on
  • COOLGAME8013COOLGAME8013 Posts: 3,090 Member
    edited September 2014
    Is it a bad thing to know that I've fallen in love with this lot? I've fallen in love with this lot.

Now it's time to go to the movies! :D
  • shadowcat85shadowcat85 Posts: 5,219 Member
    That is really awesome, such a great idea. I will have to add this to my neighborhood tomorrow. :)
    tumblr_inline_ne699tiMiG1r36c5t.gif

Is it a bad thing to know that I've fallen in love with this lot? I've fallen in love with this lot.

Now it's time to go to the movies! :D
    Glad you like it ;)

• BlindxSecretsBlindxSecrets Posts: 652 Member
    That is such an amazing idea. Well done!
    The Noble Legacy (A Prettacy)
    Origin ID: BlindxSecrets
  • AnnabelleAnnabelle Posts: 248 Member
    Brb whilst I pick my jaw up off of the ground - wow! This is so cool :D nice work :)
  • Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    @Dragon123561 - I had a small bit of time to build today and a notification popped up saying that Maxis favorited Chompy's Movie Park! Way to go!
    5sXtTqH.png
    edited September 2014
    That is such an amazing idea. Well done!

Thank you so much
    Annabelle wrote: »
    Brb whilst I pick my jaw up off of the ground - wow! This is so cool :D nice work :)
    LOL thank you glad you like it.
    Ash072 wrote: »
    @Dragon123561 - I had a small bit of time to build today and a notification popped up saying that Maxis Favorited Chompy's Movie Park! Way to go!
    Yeah I was working on my next build, when all of a sudden, I was receiving so many pop ups, I thought at first my game was glitching out. lol. I really never expected this to take off. Not only was I getting pop ups from this lot, my other build Intuitive Library at the same time. I was really overwhelmed and I thought for sure this can't be true, something has to be wrong. But I guess not lol.

Thank you Maxis for favoring my build very very much appreciated.