Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Where do the photos that Sims take from their phones go?

I noticed that my Sims could take photos with their friends using their phones. Does anyone know where this would go?

Comments

• Sue_D_NimSue_D_Nim Posts: 2,553 Member
    They don't exist. The phone camera isn't functional. The 'take picture together' interaction is just that: a social interaction but nothing more.
  • camman1995camman1995 Posts: 900 Member
    Also, if they did save, you'd probably be seeing a lot of save file bloat since townies can do the interaction of their own volition.
  • bratt_sniperbratt_sniper Posts: 349 Member
    Ohh, thanks for the quick reply :) Though I was hoping they'd be available :)
  • LightestsLightests Posts: 853 Member
    i think EVERYONE wants to have the feature of keeping their sim's selfies :P
    they're so cute when they take them
    tumblr_n4lzmoWGk41s7cn3go1_400.gif
  • DivineHysteriaDivineHysteria Posts: 732 Member
    Lightests wrote: »
    i think EVERYONE wants to have the feature of keeping their sim's selfies :P
    they're so cute when they take them

well I know I do lol! XD
    xo0yscju
  • Mashimar0Mashimar0 Posts: 1,770 Member
    they're stored in Simcloud.
    vyogg9rodtfcebiur2om.gif
  • munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member
    Mashimar0 wrote: »
    they're stored in Simcloud.

Where EA drags all photos to the trash bin...
  • take0nmetake0nme Posts: 3,682 Member
    It would take up too much space!! I think the interaction is all we need. We can take a screen shot if we want to keep them though ;)
    DyFJE8G.jpg
    The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Gallery ID : sharipants
  • Mashimar0Mashimar0 Posts: 1,770 Member
    munchie885 wrote: »
    Where EA drags all photos to the trash bin...

except nude ones. that's for hackers.
    vyogg9rodtfcebiur2om.gif
  • DawnSeekerDawnSeeker Posts: 44 Member
    > @Lightests said:
    > i think EVERYONE wants to have the feature of keeping their sim's selfies :P
    > they're so cute when they take them.
    I agree also. I hope that in a update they fix this PLEASE EA!!! the sims don't just take cute selfie pics but also their family and other relationship persons. It would be nice to hang these pictures on the walls in my sims home. Like we could in Sims 3.
  • BarghaestBarghaest Posts: 168 Member
    Probably be part of an EP that selfies can be turned into items to hang on the walls.
  • Linds_the_kittyLinds_the_kitty Posts: 565 Member
    edited December 2014
    > @bratt_sniper said:
    > I noticed that my Sims could take photos with their friends using their phones. Does anyone know where this would go?

Um..... on their phones(?) XD

Selfies can be shared through Simagram :p
  • ImNoComedianImNoComedian Posts: 886 Member
    Outter space
  • Pensacola2010Pensacola2010 Posts: 229 Member
    I'm hoping they'll bring back the photography career soon. I love taking pictures of my Sims and decorating their house with them. I'm also hoping to be able to gift photographs to other Sims so when I play that household, I can place them in their wall.
  • mirta000mirta000 Posts: 2,974 Member
    I'm signing to this as well. Would love some sim made piccies!
  • leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,062 Member
    Why not temporal storage for selfies?

I explain it:
    - at each household, selfies taken autonomously will be stored at [household name] photo bin
    - when you switch to a family, can see that bin and select what photos save at your disk
    - for active household, for each photo taken via interaction, ask if save it, if yes no go to household bin and go to disk, if no, go to household bin
    - Household photo bins will be important [or no, depends player] as them are temporary, game before exit or save and exit, will empty all photo bins
  • Lostangele7Lostangele7 Posts: 25 Member
    That inda of weird because I found the selfe my sims took before then I forgot how I did it.
  • AnisimAnisim Posts: 181 Member
    Camera Controls
  • believeitbiebsbelieveitbiebs Posts: 2 New Member
    If you want to find your Sims photos out of the game, you can go to your Sims4 folder and click on "Screenshots". They're stored there!
  • believeitbiebsbelieveitbiebs Posts: 2 New Member
    Lmao, I just realised this is three years old. Oh well. If anyone else comes across this page, this is for you! ^^
  • EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    Hey! It's awesome you're hopping in to help I'm going to close it off so nobody runs into the same accidental necro :smile: If you have any questions about necroposting you can read this thread here : Necroposting
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top