Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened to Boardwalk Daily Deal!

I've been waiting for the last three hours for the upcoming Boardwalk Daily Deal and left the computer for a few minutes and came back to see that it was not only no longer the Luxe Spa but the kids clothing collection and that the Boardwalk deal had expired!! Did it sell out in 5 minutes?! I'm so disappointed : (
I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
- Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!

Comments

• mulder8486mulder8486 Posts: 613 Member
    It sold out in just less than 1 minute. Some of the "hot" venues like Boardwalk, Old Mill, The Bakery have been selling out in a minute or less most of the time.
    a.k.a. Becki ~ My Sims 3 Page
  • simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    I knew I shouldn't have walked away even for five minutes...do you know if they usually repeat the daily deals throughout the 24 hour period?

• mulder8486mulder8486 Posts: 613 Member
    You should check out the daily deal thread. We're currently in a rotation so we know what deals are coming up and when (until the list changes). There is also a spreadsheet linked there with estimated times of deals. They change a lot because things sell out faster/slower than they did the first rotation but it is a nice guide to know what is coming up. We're near the end of the list so if it rotates again you'll know roughly when the boardwalk is coming up again but we could also get a new list at that point (or even before). There isn't another instance of the boardwalk during the current rotation though. Hope this all makes sense, if not ask away. The link below is to the DD thread here.

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/761252/current-dd-daily-deal-rotation-sales-help-started-july-3rd#latest
    a.k.a. Becki ~ My Sims 3 Page
    Thanks for your help. I'll check it out. My daughters have wanted this venue for so long and I've been watching ads trying to save up for it and of course it had to come up just as I went to tuck one of them into bed. She will be sad in the morning. But hopefully I'll get it next time. Thanks again : )

• jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    I'm currently waiting for the Mill and Worlds of Wonder, and they didn't even show up! I just got the loading screen for a couple of minutes and then the next deal flashed up. I think EA should do something about their "flash" sales... I hope you've got the patience to wait until next time the boardwalk comes up - as the DD list is 629 items long... :\
    NymlADp.jpg
    Yeah, I don't know if I have that much patience... I checked out the list yesterday and it is daunting. I wonder what the quantity is that they offer that makes them sell out so fast...