Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Immune to fire hidden trait and fire traps...

I'm wondering if the immune to fire hidden trait prevents your Sim from burning on a fire trap...My sim's a former firefighter, and has reached level 10, so he's got the immune to fire hidden trait. That and he's brave. So would fire traps bother him? :|
e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
Let those smiles spread!

Comments

• veiledstarveiledstar Posts: 587 Member
    It shouldn't, but you may want to take a few showers in a can to be sure. I have had a vampire (also immune to fire) have the blow torch backfire with the sculpting table and somehow he caught on fire. Don't know how though. Some code is sometimes a bit off.

Also, your sim won't walk over the traps if they aren't disarmed, usually. I assume your sim has a high handiness skill, though since he's a firefighter, so disarming them should be fast and easy. You could try walking over the traps first by commanding your sim to go here and if he won't go, then just disarm them.
    NraasSignature.png
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    He's got the handy trait, so that helps with levelling the handiness skill. And yes, he has got a high level in handiness. Thanks!
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • chorvageechorvagee Posts: 544 Member
    Idk but there's this herb, Bumbleleaf, that makes you immune to fire after eating it.