Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Please Delete

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Wow! Awesome lots @Aolurra! I like them! :D
    I really like your Willow Creek Chapel and Red Rose. :)
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    AlourraAlourra Posts: 492 Member
  • Options
    misscbongmisscbong Posts: 736 Member
    Really great builds!

I really love the simple, realistic style in while you design and furnish your houses: not too cluttered, and very cute!
  • Options
    AdrianoFoxAdrianoFox Posts: 47 Member
    Your creations are so well done! There isn't one that I don't like *o* congrats!!
  • Options
    Vermanitus7Vermanitus7 Posts: 52 Member
    Wow, red rose looks very cosy! I love the kitchen and dining room! :) Kids room looks amazing, it's great to spend there time, I guess :D
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Red Rose is gorgeous with a great cottage ambience :D
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    @misscbong @adrianofox @vermanitus7 @masajo - Thank you so much! Such wonderful comments (´▽`ʃƪ)
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    Why can't you delete old posts? :s
    Post edited by Alourra on
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    002 is a very nice home! :) The exterior design of the home is very nice! Very nice windowed dormer! The planter box windows look pretty! The colour of the exterior is nice. The flowers in the front area of the build look so very pretty! The gnome and flamingo are very cute there! Very nice layout of the build! Nice backyard outdoors dining and pool patio! Sims will have fun swimming in the pool or enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and enjoy eating the food at the umbrella covered table in the sunshine. The candles are nice touches on the dining table and the pool edges . They will enjoy listening to the music from the stereo whilst dining. Sims will enjoy growing and harvesting plants in the gardening boxes and enjoy painting on the easel in the sunshine. It is a very nice place for sims to enjoy sitting on the stool meditating in the outdoors air in the very nice floral setting! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The shoes rack and clock on the wall shelf looks homely beside the front door. It looks nice how you have placed the pictures on the staircase wall for sims to enjoy seeing as they are going up and down the stairs. The striped wall pattern in the entry and study area looks nice and the pink curtains look pretty. Very nice window study desk nook! Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk reading a book with the sunshine coming in onto them through the windows. They will have fun playing chess at the chess table. Very nice design of the kitchen! It looks very nice how you have placed the cabinets! The wall plates decor and the knives block are nice kitchen touches there. The white colour scheme of the room looks nice. Very nice dining room! Sims will enjoy nice views of the outdoors through the windows whilst sitting at the table eating their meals. The flowers on the side wall and dining tables are pretty for sims to see whilst dining. The type of dining seats that you have used there look nice and suit the type of home. Very nice armchairs sitting room! The blue colour of the chairs complements with the wall colour and pattern. Sims will enjoy resting there having a chat or a read. The fish bowl is restful for sims to look at in the room. Very nice triangular bath tub alcove in the bathroom! The hanging robes are nice home touches there. The music themed picture on the wall is nice for sims to see whilst relaxing and bathing in the tub.
    The home is very nice :)
  • Options
    @rosemow - Always making me smile, thank you! :)<3
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Very pretty home! Love the garden and the colours you have used for the interiors. :)