Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Please Delete

AlourraAlourra Posts: 492 Member
edited August 2021 in The Sims 4 Lots
Why can't you delete old posts? :s
Post edited by Alourra on

Comments

• yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Beautiful home! I love the double bedroom and the kitchen very much! :)
  • AlourraAlourra Posts: 492 Member
    edited August 2021
    Why can't you delete old posts? :s
  • TheMatteo0TheMatteo0 Posts: 509 Member
    A lovely home, with a warm and cozy feel, I love the choice of the calm colour schemes inside, and the kitchen and living room and great in particular :)
    @TheMatteo0 - Thanks! Blue is my favorite color, so naturally it made its way into... pretty much everything. :p
  • PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    What a cosy little home :) Gorgeous! Love the living room :D
  • simsinmysleepsimsinmysleep Posts: 651 Member
    Beautiful house! I love the outdoor deck, especially. This is such a great little home -- perfect for the 20x15 lot. :)
    KGLsNuM.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,593 Member
    Humble Home is very nice! :) Very nice design of it! The back deck is nice! Sims will enjoy cooking on the BBQ there and eating their meal under the umbrella at the table, enjoying the outdoors air. Nice front porch entry. The plant beside the front door is nice for sims to see when entering the home. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! Nice layout of the home. The living room is very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa watching tv, with the nice background of the sunlight coming in through the windows behind the tv. They will enjoy reading a book from the bookcase and listening to music from the stereo, and the scenic picture on the wall is nice for sims to see when sitting there. It looks very nice how you have done the living room curtains! Great design of the kitchen! The bar stool counter is great! Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in through the kitchen windows whilst cooking meals there. The fruit bowl is a nice kitchen touch on the counter. It looks great how you have placed the kitchen cabinets! Very nice double bedroom. The piano keys picture on the bedhead wall is nice for sims to see when laying in bed. The big toy in the kids room is cute and the animal wall strip pattern is nice.
    It is a very nice home! :)
    Thank you @Manssom and @ahholladay for the kind words and thanks @rosemow for such a lovely breakdown of my home! :D
  • thuakheawthuakheaw Posts: 54 Member
    Home sweet home :) I really love your kitchen room it's look so naturally!
    kgsig.gif
  • VerionaVeriona Posts: 505 Member
    Very well decorated and the exterior is amazing!
    Waaah, I wanted to download but says you can't be found. Am I having a bad night, or is EA just effing up?
  • KaylyRedKaylyRed Posts: 309 Member
    What a cute little place! Small stature, big style. :)
    Download the Americana Series! Sears catalog kit homes and more from 20thCentury America. Additional manors and community builds in my Showcase Thread.| Origin ID: KaylyRed

• Aqua3197Aqua3197 Posts: 286 Member
    This house is so adorable! I love it! :)
    edited September 2014
    Thanks! :)@Veriona - Make sure you're in the community tab under "all". It defaults to Maxis content only which imo is annoying because I always forget. :pensive:

Edited to note, it looks like my name has to be uppercase for it to work or by manually clicking it from the dropdown list of names (which are both me lol). How frustrating. #alourra works fine though.
    edited September 2014
    Alourra wrote: »
    Thanks! :)@Veriona - Make sure you're in the community tab under "all". It defaults to Maxis content only which imo is annoying because I always forget. :p

Yup I always on the all tab, the maxis tab is so in my head bias lol. I prefer looking through everyones especially new homes. Please from sims base gods, default gallery to all not maxis ;_; I think my actual game gallery is whacked out today, I have not been able to look/add/dl/favorite anyone's homes today :( I bookmarked tho, thanks ^_^ Keep up the great work, looking forward for more of your builds!

• littledismal06littledismal06 Posts: 19 Member
    @Alourra lovely house! @Veriona, I couldn't find it at first. I had copied and pasted her origin ID so I wouldn't spell it wrong but it didn't find it until I typed it in instead of pasting. Don't know why that would matter but it worked after I searched that way.
    @littledismal06 Thank you, I still can't find it. Gallery is so wonky for me today :(
  • AnnabelleAnnabelle Posts: 248 Member
    Wow! This is a beautiful build! I envy you so much, most of my homes turn out to be no better than the brick house in the 3 Little Pigs nursery rhyme... :#
  • Bcsurvivor01Bcsurvivor01 Posts: 20 New Member
    Nicely laid out and decorated. Great use of space but charming also. Love the kitchen the best
  • simbody872simbody872 Posts: 828 Member
    Very lovely home! Your color scheme and decor fit well together. I love the layout, the deck and the landscaping. Your kitchen is beautiful. Thanks for sharing your lovely creation.
    A Legacy Challenge. The Benton Legacy
    A Prettacy Challenge It Ain't Easy Being Green
  • cbrock7cbrock7 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Awesome job!
  • softis99softis99 Posts: 399 Member
    Its really nice! :)
    [img][/img]AE10400A-C559-4097-B693-A89FE4C16ABC_zpswjq5l14e.jpg
    Thank you all so much for such nice comments, they mean a lot! :)
  • 22calprincess22calprincess Posts: 103 Member
    Love the powder blue kitchen!
  • GwaltGwalt Posts: 5 New Member
    Nice design and well laid out I think, I am creating Sims currently and than starting a story with them before going after building excellent housing.