Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Travel problem

foxyfrankiefoxyfrankie Posts: 257 Member
edited September 2014 in General Mods Discussion
I clicked on the phone and get my sim to travel to the park...it was about 1 or 2pm mid day on her time when the loading screen came up. She's just got to the park and it is now 1.55AM in the middle of the night and she is exhausted with all her bars red!! Why is this happening and has anyone else experienced it? Thanks :) all her health bars etc were high when she set off too!

Edit:
since playing this game my sim hasn't been away from her house to meet new sims or just to have fun because it's taking sooo long just to get to somewhere, the loading screen just appears for about 10/15 mins now which is really ruining the game for me. The game runs well to play but I'm just having problems with this :( hope someone can help or suggest something. Thanks.
Post edited by foxyfrankie on

Comments

• momboqueenmomboqueen Posts: 1,721 Member
    Nope that's an odd one. Try useing m on your keybord to travel and see what results you get.
  • foxyfrankiefoxyfrankie Posts: 257 Member
    Ok I will give it a try, thank you.
  • foxyfrankiefoxyfrankie Posts: 257 Member
    Tried just pressing m on my keyboard and it's still doing the same hmm? The loading screen came up and then after a while of waiting (5 mins) the map came up and i had to choose where to go which also took a while. Pretty sure it's supposed to be quicker than that :(
  • ShutupandSimShutupandSim Posts: 124 Member
    It is supposed to be quicker than that. Do you have mods in or anything? Have you tried making a new game to see if it still happens?
  • GunnerGunner Posts: 1 New Member
    There are a few things I could think off...
    Firstly, is your PC powerful enough/settings low enough to run it well? 10 minutes loading time shouldn't be happening no matter what.
    Secondly, when you're travelling do you have the time set up to the maximum speed? It could be possible the game is running in the background while it finishes loading.