October 23 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here.

(TS4 Creation's "Just By Bree")

Comments

  • AK47KITAK47KIT Posts: 36 Member
    Nice kitchen nice job
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 7,989 Member
    Sue sweetie Thank you very very much dear!! <3<3<3
    Lala dear Thank You very much! Let me know what you think when you get it in game dear!! <3<3<3
    Misscbong Thank You sweetie very much!! <3<3<3
    GK Thank You dear very very much!! <3<3<3
    Cath sweetie Thank You very very much! <3<3<3
    Lissy Thank you sweetie very very much!! <3<3<3
    Kit Thank You sweetie very very much!! <3<3<3

    I really fell in love with gardens! I could stay there forever! I really hope you all enjoy it as much as I do!!! Have fun with it when you get it in game sweet friends!!
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    WOW! <3 Bree you have created a masterpiece! Great job dear! I am blown away by the architecture, the roof and the landscaping! How big is this lot? Did you bulldoze the park to create this lot? I will put it in my favourites when I visit the gallery. (*)
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 7,989 Member
    edited September 2014
    yanti68 wrote: »
    WOW! <3 Bree you have created a masterpiece! Great job dear! I am blown away by the architecture, the roof and the landscaping! How big is this lot? Did you bulldoze the park to create this lot? I will put it in my favourites when I visit the gallery. (*)

    Thank you sweet Yanti!! I really struggled with the roof sweetie! I guess I spent the most time with it! I did not bull Doze any lots to make this one I actually changed the lot type from Residential to community is all I did sweetie!! <3<3<3
  • HeledrielHeledriel Posts: 462 Member
    Wow it looks absolutely amazing, the exterior as well as the complete interior. How lovely every room is matched and it looks so sweet. I can hardly imagine how much work this must have been, but it was definitely worth it! (I have still some trouble getting used to the new way to build and furnish in Sims4).
    Really great job you have done there, can't wait to donwload and try it!
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.
    KRVXYFF.png
  • AsmodeusesWifeAsmodeusesWife Posts: 242 Member
    Bree it is absolutely gorgeous. <3
    Its better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that
    you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
    asmodeuseswife.blogspot.co.uk/
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 7,989 Member
    Thank You very much Heledriel dear! <3<3<3
    Thank You very much also dear ASMODEUSESWIFE! <3<3<3
  • FischioFischio Posts: 319 Member
    Wow your wedding venue is beautiful :heart_eyes: Lots of great details in the interiors and the gardens. Love how you did the roofing too :mrgreen:
  • simsinmysleepsimsinmysleep Posts: 561 Member
    Oh my gosh! Your wedding venue is incredible. The gardens! The fountains! So much beautiful interior detail! This is simply amazing. I need this in my game. :)
    KGLsNuM.jpg
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 7,989 Member
    Thank You very much Fischio dear! <3<3<3
    Ahholladay Thank You very much also dear! <3<3<3
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 7,989 Member
    Ok I wanted to make a starter home so this will be my very first starter! You can find it in:
    The Sims 4 Gallery By Origin ID
    BreeMiles
    Or do Hash-Tag
    #BreeMiles
    #Craftsman
    #Starter
    #NoCC
    #TheSims4
    j7dIgUv2CXGpx.png
    jV6whHsJNhwm9.png
    jLsAFElcp8oax.png
    jiRBpDKjg0uIZ.png
    jlEARZN6uOg3r.png
    jUwN7YwXflTD2.png
    jFxuBW2TUfXiK.png
    jb1T9WcPjpzdUY.png
    jYbnXOw3XkxVZ.png
    jNnMXDYhqcbRH.png
    j9Y6SbTKIrZII.png
    jbiP8i2i34KeQs.png
    jBi6bmIG33nhd.png
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 4,763 Member
    I´m in love with your starter, Bree dear <3<3<3
    Awesome !! :D
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • jenba72jenba72 Posts: 44 Member
    Your houses are all lovely! Really nice landscaping, too. :)
  • DippyDesignsDippyDesigns Posts: 1,808 Member
    Fabulous craftsman Bree, great to see you building us lovely new lots for Sims 4 <3
    My Origin ID is DippyDesigns

    DIPPY DOODLE on Facebook

    644362_1491605541100631_1472781576571833276_n.jpg?oh=c0019c8ce2de98a0158c1aba60509bc8&oe=57C1A708


  • MeaganJoMeaganJo Posts: 4,342 Member
    What an adorable little starter Bree! May I ask how this hashtag thingy works? Maybe I am just old lol!
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,355 Member
    Oooooh! I Love this little craftsman, Bree! So comfy and cozy looking. :D<3
  • DippyDesignsDippyDesigns Posts: 1,808 Member
    MeaganJo wrote: »
    What an adorable little starter Bree! May I ask how this hashtag thingy works? Maybe I am just old lol!

    I was going to ask the same thing lol, also how do we share our creations?

    My Origin ID is DippyDesigns

    DIPPY DOODLE on Facebook

    644362_1491605541100631_1472781576571833276_n.jpg?oh=c0019c8ce2de98a0158c1aba60509bc8&oe=57C1A708


  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 7,989 Member
    Gosh Thank you all so very very much!! I will try to explain how the Hash Tags work dear friends! Between wiping my tears away from all the beautiful things Cath has said and given me!!! So here goes!!

    In the drop down list in The Sims 4 Gallery, go to Community then on the upper left click All, (It selects Maxis as default each time you open it). After selecting All In the community on the upper right of the page will be a selector that has a drop down list it says Search By, Item Name, then drop down and next will be Origin Id, and the last one is Hash-Tags. To search by hash tag just type in like this: (Note You Don't Have to Add # to search it selects it auto) Then just type in BreeMiles The hash tag will add its self and will look like this then #BreeMiles, Now if someone say didn't add a hash tag with there name then it want show under Hash tags.
    One more thing if they builder added any special content say like from the store or game content for pre-orders and such! You will then have to do one more step to get it to show up. You have to go in the list on the left at the bottom it says Advance, You will need to check mark the box to show unowend content, and the search!! (it will go back to unchecked once you have completed your search)!!
    I really hope I didn't over explain this and it helps you all out bunches!!! <3<3<3
  • MeaganJoMeaganJo Posts: 4,342 Member
    edited September 2014
    BreeMiles wrote: »
    Gosh Thank you all so very very much!! I will try to explain how the Hash Tags work dear friends! Between wiping my tears away from all the beautiful things Cath has said and given me!!! So here goes!!

    In the drop down list in The Sims 4 Gallery, go to Community then on the upper left click All, (It selects Maxis as default each time you open it). After selecting All In the community on the upper right of the page will be a selector that has a drop down list it says Search By, Item Name, then drop down and next will be Origin Id, and the last one is Hash-Tags. To search by hash tag just type in like this: (Note You Don't Have to Add # to search it selects it auto) Then just type in BreeMiles The hash tag will add its self and will look like this then #BreeMiles, Now if someone say didn't add a hash tag with there name then it want show under Hash tags.
    One more thing if they builder added any special content say like from the store or game content for pre-orders and such! You will then have to do one more step to get it to show up. You have to go in the list on the left at the bottom it says Advance, You will need to check mark the box to show unowend content, and the search!! (it will go back to unchecked once you have completed your search)!!
    I really hope I didn't over explain this and it helps you all out bunches!!! <3<3<3

    So when we make our builds in TS4 (I haven't ventured in that area yet) Do we write " #MeaganJo " in the description or something???
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 7,989 Member
    MeaganJo wrote: »
    BreeMiles wrote: »
    Gosh Thank you all so very very much!! I will try to explain how the Hash Tags work dear friends! Between wiping my tears away from all the beautiful things Cath has said and given me!!! So here goes!!

    In the drop down list in The Sims 4 Gallery, go to Community then on the upper left click All, (It selects Maxis as default each time you open it). After selecting All In the community on the upper right of the page will be a selector that has a drop down list it says Search By, Item Name, then drop down and next will be Origin Id, and the last one is Hash-Tags. To search by hash tag just type in like this: (Note You Don't Have to Add # to search it selects it auto) Then just type in BreeMiles The hash tag will add its self and will look like this then #BreeMiles, Now if someone say didn't add a hash tag with there name then it want show under Hash tags.
    One more thing if they builder added any special content say like from the store or game content for pre-orders and such! You will then have to do one more step to get it to show up. You have to go in the list on the left at the bottom it says Advance, You will need to check mark the box to show unowend content, and the search!! (it will go back to unchecked once you have completed your search)!!
    I really hope I didn't over explain this and it helps you all out bunches!!! <3<3<3

    So when we make our builds in TS4 (I haven't ventured in that area yet) Do we write " #MeaganJo " in the description or something???

    You are on the right track dear. That is it you add it to the descriptions of your creations!! Then everyone can search for it by Hash tags if they are added in the description dear!! One more thing they limit how much space you have to type in the descriptions so make sure to leave enough room for your Hash Tags!!!
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 7,989 Member
    While looking at the pictures again for the Craftsman Starter I see one of my front porch post is missing!!! Hahahahaha!!!!
  • ManssomManssom Posts: 4,159 Member
    These are all awesome Bree! Beautiful work :)
    I love your use of wood in TS4 as well! Guess you're a natural with that, lol :p
    I will def add the craftman starter to my game :D
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top