Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

(TS4 Creation's "Just By Bree")

Comments

• RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Merry Christmas, dear Bree! Hope you're having a wonderful Holiday! :smiley:
    I'm so sorry for not visiting your thread for so long, but I'm now taking a break from TS4 building for the rest of this year so I can now visit your showcase thread. :) You have wonderful additions here, but I'm going to comment on the latest additions from the title instead so it won't be tiring. :)

Willow Creek Duplex is a beautiful duplex apartment! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, very urbanic! I also like the shape of this building. Fabulous roofing too! Your landscaping is so pretty! I really love how you did out front. The backyard is so fabulously done as well! And your interior, so wonderful! I really love the furnishing and decorative on each of the rooms. The kids rooms are so cute and I love the idea on having a nursery in each unit.
    I love it! I already added this to my faves! :smiley:

And I also adore your rooms! :smiley:
    Butler's Adobe is a gorgeous bedroom for a butler. I love the rich red in bed area. I also like the idea on having a TV and an en-suite bath here. I'm pretty sure the butler will be happy sleeping in this room. :smiley: And your latest, Christmas Dining, is a beautifully festive room! I love the festive color scheme you used! The fireplace adds a warmer feel. I also love the different clutters in this room. :smiley:
    I already added each of these to my faves! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,909 Member
    Thank you my dear @RyeCris16! You are so kind and wonderful dear. Hugs and have a wonderful Christmas!
    I hope everyone enjoys and has a very Happy New Year!
    New-Year-20151.png
  • MorriSanMorriSan Posts: 412 Member
    Prosit Neujahr! I hope it will be a good one for you and your family. May the year treat you kindly and keep sending lots of creative vibes your way.
  • follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    I love the gorgeous room you created for your butler Bree, I must say he very spoilt compared to my butler :D
    Christmas dining is a beautifully decorated room the perfect place for our sim families to enjoy the festive season. Hugs Folly
  • CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    edited January 2017
    Hi @BreeMiles ! How have you been? Finally taking some time to explore the Sims 4 creative corner here! Loving your showcase! I had a close look at your most recent builds and rooms and absolutely love them! I left comments for them on the Gallery and put them all in my favourites. Bookmarking your showcase to stay update with your new creations and definitely following you on the Gallery now. Looking forward with you'll come up next! :smile:
    Corwim wrote: »
    Hi @BreeMiles ! How have you been? Finally taking some time to explore the Sims 4 creative corner here! Loving your showcase! I had a close look at your most recent builds and rooms and absolutely love them! I left comments for them on the Gallery and put them all in my favourites. Bookmarking your showcase to stay update with your new creations and definitely following you on the Gallery now. Looking forward with you'll come up next! :smile:

My Gosh @Corwim it's so nice to hear from you sweetie! I'm happy you are indulging in The Sims 4! I'm still going strong in both Sims 3 and Sims 4. I have even got into making cc for Sims 4 mostly paintings and clothes.Thank you very much for the very wonderful comments. I'm happy you are enjoying. Hugs an more hugs for you dear. Have a wonderful week! <3
  • CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    Hi @BreeMiles , I'm glad to be back on here, and it's wonderful to chat with you again. :) I totally understand mixing it up between Sims 3 and 4. My laptop only runs 4 properly, and ùy desktop pc on which I played 3 has given up last year, otherwise I'd be doing the same! You are making CC now? Wonderful, I'm sure with your creativity these look fantastic! I'm glad to have come across your showcase, it was so wonderful reading up on your creations. Lots of hugs back to you, and I hope you are enjoying a fantastic week as well! :)
    @AuronoiChieftain I have claimed your request dear. This should be lots of fun! <3 I will get started right away!

Date: February 1, 2017
    Username: AuronoiChieftain
    Page: here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Modern Vampire Lair for San Myshuno, Sims 4
    Preferred Creator: BreeMiles
    Claimed By:
  • misscbongmisscbong Posts: 736 Member
    I just love your Duplex! You have an incredible talent at putting furniture together and making new pieces. I especially liked how you put a nightstand under a desk to make it look like drawers!

Really great work
    @misscbong Thank you sweetie so much! That is such a lovely comment. I'm really happy you like it dear. You have put a big smile on my face today. <3
  • AuronoiChieftainAuronoiChieftain Posts: 362 Member
    Hello Bree, just checking in here, (sorry if I'm late to this, I just saw the post that you would take my DNA request), By the way I recently changed my Origin Account name to Godzilla-Force (just to let you know).
    Hello Bree, just checking in here, (sorry if I'm late to this, I just saw the post that you would take my DNA request), By the way I recently changed my Origin Account name to Godzilla-Force (just to let you know).

Hi @AuronoiChieftain Thanks for letting me know on the Origin name dear. I have a question tho. On the Two Other Vampire Rooms (Less Detailed more Grunge/Dungeon, also underground) I'm building in the city and basements won't work there is it okay that the two rooms are not underground? Also I put the lot where the 30X40 Stargazer Lounge lot set so I would have more room is that okay? Let me know what you think!
    edited February 2017
    BreeMiles wrote: »

Hi @AuronoiChieftain Thanks for letting me know on the Origin name dear. I have a question tho. On the Two Other Vampire Rooms (Less Detailed more Grunge/Dungeon, also underground) I'm building in the city and basements won't work there is it okay that the two rooms are not underground? Also I put the lot where the 30X40 Stargazer Lounge lot set so I would have more room is that okay? Let me know what you think!

regarding placement, that's exactly where I wanted it, and regarding the underground parts, I edited that post several times, so when the last time I edited it, I must have forgotten about the underground part.

as for the exterior of the Building, I wanted it to match the rest of the Skyscraper as much as possible.
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Oh I missed Christmas dining! Love it! So pretty! Love the festive decor! Well done Bree. Will be adding to my favourites. <3

regarding placement, that's exactly where I wanted it, and regarding the underground parts, I edited that post several times, so when the last time I edited it, I must have forgotten about the underground part.

as for the exterior of the Building, I wanted it to match the rest of the Skyscraper as much as possible.

Okay dear sounds wonderful! I will try to hide two of the bedrooms as much as possible dear.

Okay dear sounds wonderful! I will try to hide two of the bedrooms as much as possible dear.

Okay, can't wait!
    @AuronoiChieftain I have your request done dear. I hope you enjoy! I had fun building it!

Click link to Download:
    https://thesims.com/gallery/75830247F1A811E68FB4A77867244042

Vampires Rest
    02-12-17_11-20-24%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-12-17_11-14-03%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-12-17_11-14-16%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-12-17_11-15-21%25C2%25A0PM.png

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    edited February 2017
    Vampires Rest is a very nice penthouse! :) The exterior design and layout of the home looks so nice! Very nice roofing! The pool area looks great! The water fountains look nice in the pool and the flowers and plants look nice on the edges of the water. Kids will have fun playing on the monkey bars. Very nice open plan layout of the interior of the home. The type and placement of the curtains looks nice . The windows dining alcove looks great! Sims will enjoy sunshine coming in through the windows whilst eating their meals at the table. The candles are a nice touch on the table top. Very nice sofa and arm chair living room area . Sims will sitting resting there reading a book and looking out through the windows at the city views. The wall area with the photos on it and the candles and books on the wall table looks very nice! Very nice design of the kitchen! The red, black and white colour scheme looks nice. It looks great how you have designed the bar stool counter! The chef pig there looks cute! Very nice furnishing of the coffin room! The candles and red flowers are a nice touch on the table at the foot of the coffin. The sculpture look great at the other end of the coffin! The Knights look great in the room! The floral floor rug is pretty in the room. The cobwebs look great on the walls! The large portrait is a nice touch in the room. The kids bedrooms are very nice! Very nice red and blue colour scheme of the rooms. Nice window armchairs sitting nook for sims to enjoy reading a book. The kids will have fun playing the llama table top game and the voidcritter battle station . The floor rugs in the rooms look very nice. The toy chests look nice at the foot of the bed. The kids will have fun playing with the toys. The vampire bassinets look great! The animal pictures look cute on the wall!
    It is a very nice penthouse ! :)