Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥Carson Mansion♥ Eureka, California ♥sashraf♥ Page 12

Comments

• sashrafsashraf Posts: 2,960 Member

@Glenkarri, @Originalsim. @Data and @illusie!
    Thanks for stopping by and your comments...it looks like a DNA Party! :p
    follyfoot wrote: »
    Two gorgeous builds Sashraf so beautifully decorated. Your interior pictures are wonderful :) , how did you master that camera ? :)
    Hugs Folly

Thanks Folly. I left a message on your thread about changing the camera OPTIONS to Sims 3. I hope it helps.
    @Veriona and KaylyRed thank you both for dropping in! :)

@Rose...You always make my day and just about everyone else's too my friend! <3 hugs <3o:)<3
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    Woderful houses my dear. LOVE Them !! Great work !! <3
  • kezza11178kezza11178 Posts: 1,587 Member
    yay so happy to see your fabulous builds sashraf :D
    im loving the mansion
  • MariskaAmyMariskaAmy Posts: 901 Member
    sashraf wrote: »
    MariskaAmy wrote: »
    No surprise to see amazing builds from you! Loooove them =]

I was gnna cook dinner, but now I need to load up my game to go find these houses. Especially the Lexington Legacy Mansion, would be PERFECT for my growing family <3

:) Let me know how you enjoy playing them!

The mansion plays very well! I adjusted some bedrooms to fit their current needs of course, but oh gosh is this house a dream! So far i've not had any issues with it at all, and my simmies seem very happy living in their new home. They were able to afford it earlier today, and I've been enjoying it ever since :) It fits in the world so amazingly well, too! Totally suits the style of its surroundings. Amazing job, best house I've come across so far and I'm sure my sims will live in it for generations to come ^^

sashraf wrote: »
    No surprise to see amazing builds from you! Loooove them =]

I was gnna cook dinner, but now I need to load up my game to go find these houses. Especially the Lexington Legacy Mansion, would be PERFECT for my growing family <3

:) Let me know how you enjoy playing them!

The mansion plays very well! I adjusted some bedrooms to fit their current needs of course, but oh gosh is this house a dream! So far i've not had any issues with it at all, and my simmies seem very happy living in their new home. They were able to afford it earlier today, and I've been enjoying it ever since :) It fits in the world so amazingly well, too! Totally suits the style of its surroundings. Amazing job, best house I've come across so far and I'm sure my sims will live in it for generations to come ^^

Thanks so much! I'm glad you're enjoying playing it.
    I play tested it but the games so new it's hard to cover everything!

:D I'm really excited because it was featured today by MAXIS :D

Thank everyone for your support and comments!
    she
    edited September 2014
    I have a few new houses.
    Thanks for your interest! :)

The 1st is... Pretty in Pink

It's a 3 bedroom, 3 bath family home. Great for a growing family.
    Features a large country kitchen, living room, family room, study. patio w/bbq and small garden.
    #sashraf1

1_zps34ef2f84.png

You can see the my 1st 2 builds across the street! lol
    2_zpsec2538f9.png

3_zps05d6a86d.png

4_zps63ccd040.png

5_zps8e75315d.png

6_zpsd7f94d30.png

7_zps7806184d.png

8_zps6ba83b0d.png

edited June 2015
    St Martins Legacy Villa

Features 6 bedrooms including a large master suite and 3.5 baths. A grand entry, large gourmet Kitchen, formal dining room, living room, and music room. Exterior play area, porches, garden shed with skills and more! #sashraf1
    Download Link

1_zps9d3202e1.png

2_zps9ad9e03b.png.html

3_zpsa433a1a9.png

4_zps7595fce1.png

5_zpsa9a2e64f.png

6_zps9f94199e.png

7_zps9d560046.png

8_zps0b1e2169.png

9_zps481da9f5.png
    Post edited by sashraf on
  • Rc_shabbaRc_shabba Posts: 183 Member
    awesome work I really like it B)
    Rc_shabba wrote: »
    awesome work I really like it B)

Thank you! :)

• follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    Wonderful builds Sashaf :) I am A big fan of your TS3 BUILDS and now for your TS4 builds too. :) Hugs Folly
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,571 Member
    Both of your homes are very nice! :) Very nice exterior designs of them! Nice shade of colour that you have used for the exterior of Pretty in Pink. The flower box windows look very nice. It looks nice how you have placed the flowers on the edges of the front of the home. Very nice front porch and upper balcony. Great back area for sims to enjoy cooking on the bbq and eating outdoors in the sunshine at the umbrella covered table. The flower cart there is nice for sims to see whilst dining there. Sims will enjoy growing and harvesting plants in the garden boxes. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the home! Very nice children's room! Nice pattern that you have used for the walls and the big teddy looks cute! The dinosaur pictures on the walls look great! Very nice design of the kitchen. The floral wall pattern looks very pretty. Very nice type of dining seats that you have used there for sims to enjoy eating their meals on. The music room is very nice! Nice comfortable sofas that you have placed there for sims to enjoy sitting resting listening to the grand piano being played. Nice window alcove sitting area for sims to enjoy the sunlight coming in onto them whilst sitting there. It looks nice how you have done the curtains. The pictures on the wall and the flowers on the coffee table are very nice for sims to enjoy seeing whilst sitting there. The teaset on the table is a nice touch. Very nice pattern that you have used in the bathroom for the walls. The colour of the curtains looks very nice with the wall pattern, and the flowers look very nice in front of the curtains for sims to enjoy seeing there.
    Great design of St. Martins Legacy Villa! :) It looks very nice how you have done the roofing, and the type of and placemdnt of the windows looks great! The water fountains features look very nice in the front and back areas of the home! It looks very nice how you have placed the kerbed flowers on the edges of the home. Very nice design of the kitchen! The bar stool alcove area is very nice! It looks nice how you have placed the drapes over the kitchen windows. Sims will enjoy having the sunlight coming in through the windows whilst preparing meals. Very nice dining room! The fruit bowl picture on the wall and the teaset on the wall table are nice for sims to see whilst dining there. Very nice living room! The green and brown shades of the room look nice together.The yellow flowers are sunny sight for sims to enjoy seeing whilst they are enjoying watching tv and reading a book from the bookcase there. The blue colour scheme of the double bedroom looks very nice. It looks very nice how you have done the curtains in both the living room and the bedroom picture.
    They are very nice homes! :)
    follyfoot wrote: »
    Wonderful builds Sashaf :) I am A big fan of your TS3 BUILDS and now for your TS4 builds too. :) Hugs Folly

Thanks Folly!
    I'm a big fan of your builds as well. I <3 your cottages.

Rose thank you so much!
    You have an eye for the small details and your comments mean sooo much.
    <3 hugs :)
  • AK47KITAK47KIT Posts: 36 Member
    Love it
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,909 Member
    They are beautiful Sash dear!! Your work is always amazing sweetie!! <3<3<3
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    2 beautiful builds! I already saw it in the gallery and left a comment. I especially love the mediterrenean villa! Gorgeous! <3
    Thanks AK47KIT :)

Bree and Yanti thanks for taking the time to stop in!

Big hugs she
    edited June 2015
    09/25/14

Park Church Wedding Venue

Need a venue for that special wedding or party? Then Park Church could be the place for you. :D
    Features a wedding chapel, reception hall, full kitchen, and restrooms in the main building.
    A gazebo, fountain area, skill items, playground, gardens and more!

Origin ID sashraf1 or #sashraf1 in the gallery! :)

Download Link

1_zpsb001c60c.png

2_zps98beee7e.png

3_zps4665dc96.png

4_zpsd67ebf76.png

5_zpse7fd2270.png

6_zpscaa64eb5.png

7_zpsc8015dec.png

8_zps0396fc60.png

Post edited by sashraf on
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,571 Member
    Park Church is a very nice place for sims to enjoy getting married at. :) Very nice exterior of it which reflects well a real life Church. The steeple roofing looks very nice! Very nice front entrance to the Church. The blue colour of the exterior looks very nice. Very nice layout of the build! The water fountain feature is very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting on the seat benches that you have placed on the edges of the water fountain area, enjoying the sunshine and the nice wstee feature sight! Very nice gazebo! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the seats under the gazebo enjoying the outdoors air. Child sims will have fun playing on the monkey bars or on the pirate ship! The big teddy and the other big toy nearby there look very cute! The playground area is great! Great picnic table areas for sims to enjoy sitting at and eating outdoors. Sims will have fun playing chess outdoors in the air at the chess tables. Very nice furnishing of the wedding ceremony area! It looks very nice the type of white seats that you have placed there for guest sims to enjoy sitting on and watching the ceremony, and it looks great how you have placed them either side of the room with the red carpet down the middle. The red curtains look very nice there! Sims will enjoy having the grand piano playing whilst getting married. The balloons are a nice touch on the wall. Nice type of wall lights that you have used there.Very nice reception room! Great bar area! Sims will enjoy having a drink from the bar. It looks very nice how you have set up the tables and chairs for sims to enjoy eating and drinking at. Very nice type of dining seats you have used there.
    It is a very nice place to visit both for a wedding and also to enjoy spending time outdoors there! :)
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    Beautiful work dear !! Love it !! :D<3
  • BlindxSecretsBlindxSecrets Posts: 652 Member
    Beyond gorgeous, going to get it now. WELL DONE! So excited! Been wanting a great wedding lot.
    The Noble Legacy (A Prettacy)
    Origin ID: BlindxSecrets