Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Stalker Sims

Is anyone else having sims turn up in the game all the time?
My sims friends and acquaintances stand at the front door numerous times a day, every day!
If it was every other day it would be fine. But as it is, it's driving me mad!
Let me take you down, cos I'm going to Strawberry Fields... <3

Comments

• Options
    Hellbiter88Hellbiter88 Posts: 916 Member
    yeah they do that. devs are aware.
    Welcome to the forums!
    hD8C13932
  • Options
    colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    My Sims friends never do that...

forever_alone_by_foreveraloneplz.png
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    colton147 wrote: »

omg-funny-pics.3.png
    Welcome to the forums!
    hD8C13932
  • Options
    MBBMVADERMBBMVADER Posts: 313 Member
    I had one do that. He died. I killed him.
    tumblr_m7r6bjtGka1rou289o1_500.gif
  • Options
    vivica86vivica86 Posts: 231 Member
    edited September 2014
    yeah they do that. devs are aware.
    Hope they change it. It's the only thing I've found that I don't like. Really loving the game overall.
    Let me take you down, cos I'm going to Strawberry Fields... <3
  • Options
    colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    colton147 wrote: »

omg-funny-pics.3.png

kirk-rofl.gif
  • Options
    snootypatootysnootypatooty Posts: 499 Member
    Bella Goth is driving me mad she is at my house all the time now I just ignore her
    The mind will ever be unstable that has only prejudices to rest on, and the current will run with destructive fury when there are no barriers to break its force.
    My website bit.ly/185bQS My Chat website bit.ly/1NiCwCb My Blog bit.ly/OuqF0Y
  • Options
    @snootypatooty just lock her in the shed and light her on fire

or... .. you know, ask her to leave :p
    Welcome to the forums!
    hD8C13932
  • Options
    I been giving her noxious gas today thinking she might start hating my sim >:)
    The mind will ever be unstable that has only prejudices to rest on, and the current will run with destructive fury when there are no barriers to break its force.
  • Options
    > @snootypatooty said:
    > Bella Goth is driving me mad she is at my house all the time now I just ignore her
    Bella wants the d... *ahem* the dishwasher.
  • Options
    I been giving her noxious gas today thinking she might start hating my sim >:)

a good fart always clears the room :p
    Welcome to the forums!
    hD8C13932
  • Options
    YurusumajiYurusumaji Posts: 175 Member
    Yeah, I can't stand it either. Bob Pancakes stood at the door the entire time my sim was at the hospital giving birth. My girl had to make a bunch of friends to get a promotion in her career as a master chef, which makes no sense, and then she married, so both of our groups of friends and his family are at the door ALL THE TIME and I just want them to go away.
  • Options
    I grew a cow plant so it would maybe eat her but sigh... even the cow didn't want any part of her so gassing is all I got left in my dirty bag of tricks
  • Options
    SapientsimsolidSapientsimsolid Posts: 3,169 Member
    MBBMVADER wrote: »
    I had one do that. He died. I killed him.

:o
  • Options
    I love the cow plant
    zkshw2.jpg
    Welcome to the forums!
    hD8C13932
  • Options
    > @faytheful said:
    > MBBMVADER wrote: »
    >
    > I had one do that. He died. I killed him.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > :o

The old four walls no door trick. Poor thing. Funny enough, my other sim friends stay away for now... I wonder why.
  • Options
    > @faytheful said:<br />
    > MBBMVADER wrote: »<br />
    > <br />
    > I had one do that. He died. I killed him.<br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > :o<br />
    <br />
    The old four walls no door trick. Poor thing. Funny enough, my other sim friends stay away for now... I wonder why.

maybe word got around?
    Welcome to the forums!
    hD8C13932
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Ok I'm doing this wrong how do I post a picture it's not taking my img link
    Post edited by snootypatooty on
  • Options
    > @faytheful said:<br />
    > MBBMVADER wrote: »<br />
    > <br />
    > I had one do that. He died. I killed him.<br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > :o<br />
    <br />
    LOL I think we know why even if they don't. :D
  • Options
    Too bad we no longer have pools to drown them.... Ah...pools...I remember that.
  • Options
    I remember my stalker Sim I had for my male Sim in TS3. She was really driving me crazy. Everyday @ the house. She was one of the townies. I think I got so disgusted with her, I went into edit town, deleted her from the household.
    Then I got a message across my screen from my Sim that said strange things happen all the time like Sims disappearing from the neighborhood. Maybe not exact words but something to that affect.
    I was shocked, felt chastised then laughed about it. Now I wish I had screen captured it.

• Options
    NoWayJose527NoWayJose527 Posts: 1,456 Member
    vivica86 wrote: »
    Is anyone else having sims turn up in the game all the time?
    My sims friends and acquaintances stand at the front door numerous times a day, every day!
    If it was every other day it would be fine. But as it is, it's driving me mad!

It's actually working to one of my sim's advantage. His aspiration is "Chief of Mischief" which requires him to perform a lot of mean social interactions. He spends most of his time with his steady girlfriend, and he can't be mean to her, so when the annoying neighbor shows up, he can yell, insult, and jeer at her. It makes him feel so much better. :smiley:

• Options

you are sadistic and twisted.

i love it.
    Welcome to the forums!
    hD8C13932
  • Options
    seVenpeaceloVeseVenpeaceloVe Posts: 501 Member
    ive had 2 kids with this one chick since she kept coming over. she constantly pops up even when im gone to work. sometimes she will just creepily stand outside the front of my house on the sidewalk. maybe thats because i dont answer the door. during the time of the 2 kids, who ive never met btw, she was my girlfriend. but after her constant neediness i broke up with her to get rid of her.

before she became clingy i wanted to visit her so i could see my kid. we had the 2nd kid one night when i was dog tired. it was funny watching my sim do the exhausted walk into the bedroom like he didnt even wanna woohoo. her home doesnt exist in the town. the last time i saw her i dared her to streak and when she went outside and start running down the street naked i didnt answer the door when she came back. the irony? shes the mail lady who delivers my HIGH bills.

theres also this one ugly sweater guy who comes over and we argue every time because he just hangs at my house like a freeloader. i now ignore his knocks. but after growing a cowplant i decided to invite him over thinking i could feed him to it. no luck. how do you get the cowplant to eat ppl?! i took the bait and ate the cake the cowplant offered me. try it in your game. youll find out what happens.
    free the sims!
    http://youtu.be/Bj7wOfUwHlo <<sims 2 dane cook creepy work guy. hilarious!
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    ive had 2 kids with this one chick since she kept coming over. she constantly pops up even when im gone to work. sometimes she will just creepily stand outside the front of my house on the sidewalk. maybe thats because i dont answer the door. during the time of the 2 kids, who ive never met btw, she was my girlfriend. but after her constant neediness i broke up with her to get rid of her.

before she became clingy i wanted to visit her so i could see my kid. we had the 2nd kid one night when i was dog tired. it was funny watching my sim do the exhausted walk into the bedroom like he didnt even wanna woohoo. her home doesnt exist in the town. the last time i saw her i dared her to streak and when she went outside and start running down the street naked i didnt answer the door when she came back. the irony? shes the mail lady who delivers my HIGH bills.

theres also this one ugly sweater guy who comes over and we argue every time because he just hangs at my house like a freeloader. i now ignore his knocks. but after growing a cowplant i decided to invite him over thinking i could feed him to it. no luck. how do you get the cowplant to eat ppl?! i took the bait and ate the cake the cowplant offered me. try it in your game. youll find out what happens.

LOL your post is so funny, had me cracking up !

"I had her streak & when she came back I didnt answer the door."
    "She delivers my high bills."
    "There's also an ugly sweater guy who comes over & we argue every time."
    "I now ignore his knocks."
    "After growing a cow plant I invited him over thinking I could feed him into it."
    "No luck."
    "How do you get a cow plant to eat people ?"