Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Delany Legacy

12346...Next

Comments

• Options
    renzillarenzilla Posts: 725 Member
    RoseAzul wrote: »
    Little bit of a fact, in case someone didn't know, I sure didn't lol:

Days to age from Young Adult to Adult:

Short Lifespan: 10 days
    Normal Lifespan: 20 days
    Long Lifespan: 80 days

Huge difference between normal and long lifespans lol.
    Oh my goodness! No wonder I felt like I needed a lifespan between Normal and Long D:
  • Options
    Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    I miss being able to customize the life spans. Twelve days as a child (or whatever the number is) is waaaaaay too long for me.
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • Options
    RoseAzulRoseAzul Posts: 497 Member
    Seriously! I had considered doing a long lifespan for my new sim but, I don't know...it seems too long lmao. But yes, being able to customize the lifespans is one of the things I miss about TS3.
    Shhh!

• Options
    Candy_EllenCandy_Ellen Posts: 426 Member
    > @Jes2G said:
    > I miss being able to customize the life spans. Twelve days as a child (or whatever the number is) is waaaaaay too long for me.

I'm missing that too, I didn't use it that much in TS3 but now its gone I want to use it. Typical!
  • Options
    Lizziemay12Lizziemay12 Posts: 1,178 Member
    RoseAzul wrote: »
    :'( Ok, I have some, bad...bad...BAD news. The laptop I had been playing TS4 has met a tragic and unfortunate end. -_- My cousin, who officially shall be labeled "butterfingers!!!!" tripped...dropped my laptop, which fell on the ground, cracked broken in several places then fell...into the bleeping pool!!!!

-_- He has effectively not only killed my laptop, but my entire legacy with it! Ok, on one hand, I still have my other laptop, but my other laptop doesn't have Delany Legacy! *storms off crying*

OMG! I hope you and your cousin aren't on bad terms? I guess you won't be trusting him/her with ANY of your electronics ever again!
    Origin Username: LizzieMay +++ New friends are always welcome :)
  • Options
    @Lizziemay12 Oh we're ok now. He's like a big brother to me...though he acts like a child more often than not lol. But you are very right, I shall not be trusting him with my one remaining laptop until he replaces the one he killed!
    Shhh!

• Options
    SALTPASTILLENSALTPASTILLEN Posts: 2,639 Member
    The long lifespan is an eternity when you are trying to have a sim die of old age. Better to give yourself permission to switch to long lifespan one time during a gen, you can buy yourself a couple of weeks, cake up sims as needed to keep the aging in a good pace, and then switch to normal when you want them to die off.
    d3z9696camt4x0dfg.jpg
  • Options
    KaelinKaelin Posts: 39 Member
    I love your family tree! Your Generation 3 kids are all so nice looking - love the twins! :)
  • Options
    SALTPASTILLENSALTPASTILLEN Posts: 2,639 Member
    The boys are adorable :)
    d3z9696camt4x0dfg.jpg
  • Options
    Aww, I didn't think anyone was going to dig up this thread again lol. My poor lost Delany Legacy *sniffles* Hmm, maybe one day I'll start the Delany Legacy all over again. But not yet. ^_^ thanks for remembering them though! Unless you meant the Montgomery Twins, in which case, thank you anyways lol.
    Shhh!

• Options
    KaelinKaelin Posts: 39 Member
    Oh no! I just realized that you can't continue this legacy due to the laptop issue. How sad! I'll have to check out your new one.