Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Delany Legacy

Comments

• Options
    RoseAzulRoseAzul Posts: 497 Member
    edited September 2014
    Alright, finally I have some story pages to show! Yay! That btw, includes a couple of updates I did not post here: The Twins are now TEENS!! :D

The pages are:

Happy reading! ^_^ Wait 'till you see the teenage twins! It's awesome lol.

EDIT: I've finally updated the Delany Family Tree (yay!)
    Shhh!

• Options
    SALTPASTILLENSALTPASTILLEN Posts: 2,639 Member
    I like! I've been following your updates here on the thread, but it's so nice to see a more fleshed out story. Poor, poor sims who don't get a birthday - I have to remember to not forget so to speak.

d3z9696camt4x0dfg.jpg
  • Options
    Oh yes, I felt HORRIBLE! I was running around trying to make sure everyone's happy and not in the red then all of a sudden...Maggy is aged up and i'm like "omg...omg... CRUD!!!" lol -_- I think I care about my sims a bit too much sometimes lol
    Shhh!

• Options
    Me too! Better luck next gen - right?!
    d3z9696camt4x0dfg.jpg
  • Options
    Yes, yes. Btw, I love your Legacy Story! It's awesome!
    Shhh!

• Options
    RoseAzul wrote: »
    Yes, yes. Btw, I love your Legacy Story! It's awesome!

Thanks! So nice of you to say :)
    d3z9696camt4x0dfg.jpg
  • Options
    Sooo, we all know Margaret is adopted, but now we can really tell. She'll be the first female in the family to NOT be good at cooking!

vrQv8Q.png

No one's sure what she was trying to make, but it sure didn't work out for her, and what a fright she gave the whole family. Her poor parents were in a frenzied panic!

PnsSMT.png

Fortunately, Maggie took matters into her own hands and put out the fire before anyone got hurt. Unfortunately, the same can't be said about the stove and counter, those are gone for good lol.
    Shhh!

• Options
    SiharaSihara Posts: 153 Member
  • Options
    lmao, she's a Dracarys isn't she? With a strand of insanity to boot I'm sure! :p
    Shhh!

• Options
    2nd Generation firstborn Liam has become a young adult!

zVVY41.png

Aside from aspiring to become a musical genious and being creative and a music lover, he now also loves the outdoors. I think he looks quite a bit like George lol.
    Shhh!

• Options
    I think he looks very much like his dad. Swoon worthy ;)
    d3z9696camt4x0dfg.jpg
  • Options
    renzillarenzilla Posts: 725 Member
    Congrats on the new young adult! :#
  • Options
    You know, I just noticed that Liam is actually a 3rd Gen kid LMAO
    Shhh!

• Options
    :'( Ok, I have some, bad...bad...BAD news. The laptop I had been playing TS4 has met a tragic and unfortunate end. -_- My cousin, who officially shall be labeled "butterfingers!!!!" tripped...dropped my laptop, which fell on the ground, cracked broken in several places then fell...into the bleeping pool!!!!

-_- He has effectively not only killed my laptop, but my entire legacy with it! Ok, on one hand, I still have my other laptop, but my other laptop doesn't have Delany Legacy! *storms off crying*
    Shhh!

• Options
    Noooooo!
    d3z9696camt4x0dfg.jpg
  • Options
    FloorRaisinFloorRaisin Posts: 1,340 Member
    Oh my, forgive me for finding that incredibly hilarious in the most horrible way -- it ended in the pool?! As if the cracks weren't bad enough, lol! I'm so sorry! :(
    The Wolff Legacy - whattheplum.wordpress.com - Latest update: Forward, Fast
  • Options
    Yes, he was walking out by the pool, he likes to go sit out there to do his blogging. -_- Who walks that close to a pool with a laptop on hand?! I can see the humor in it, really I can. But at the moment, I'm too distressed about my Legacy. Butterfingers thinks I aught to be more upset about the computer being broken instead of a lost game save. -_- Shows what he knows. I have a second computer, so him breaking my computer and then drowning it...i can get past that...eventually. Him ruining all possible chances of recovering my legacy? That'll take a while longer to get over. *sniffles* I was going to have Liam start looking for his future wife!
    Shhh!

• Options
    Did you share Liam to the gallery? If so you could use him as a founder next time.
    d3z9696camt4x0dfg.jpg
  • Options
    Ok, alright. I've calmed down. I'm still a bit depressed about the whole thing, but it's ok. I can start over. And, Butterfingers is not only never borrowing my laptop again, he shall get me a new one for Christmas if he knows what's good for him. And he's banned from my house until next month...really it's for his own safety. I might get the random urge to you know...kick him or something.

@SALTPASTILLEN I think so, can't be sure. I haven't decided exactly where I'm going to go next time. But that's a good idea. I might focus more on story-telling/writing next time. A modified Legacy perhaps, don't know yet for sure. :) We'll see.
    Shhh!

• Options
    Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    RoseAzul wrote: »
    :'( Ok, I have some, bad...bad...BAD news. The laptop I had been playing TS4 has met a tragic and unfortunate end. -_- My cousin, who officially shall be labeled "butterfingers!!!!" tripped...dropped my laptop, which fell on the ground, cracked broken in several places then fell...into the bleeping pool!!!!

-_- He has effectively not only killed my laptop, but my entire legacy with it! Ok, on one hand, I still have my other laptop, but my other laptop doesn't have Delany Legacy! *storms off crying*

Oh no!! I hope it wasn't bad vibes from my situation.
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • Options
    @Jes2G No, just my silly cousin who is prone to carelessness more often that not :s
    Shhh!

• Options
    Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    Oh boy lol. Yeah, I guess he deserves to be banned for a while!
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • Options
    :) Yes he does. I'll be fine though, I'm still in mourning for my lost legacy but i'm already thinking of a new story, with new people for now, but a Delany or two might make an appearance at some point perhaps. I don't know yet for sure.
    Shhh!

• Options
    renzillarenzilla Posts: 725 Member
    edited September 2014
    Oh my gosh, that really stinks. :( I will be looking forward to your new legacy.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Little bit of a fact, in case someone didn't know, I sure didn't lol:

Days to age from Young Adult to Adult:

Short Lifespan: 10 days
    Normal Lifespan: 20 days
    Long Lifespan: 80 days

Huge difference between normal and long lifespans lol.
    Shhh!