Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Delany Legacy

Comments

• RoseAzulRoseAzul Posts: 497 Member
    @Lizzie I go to manage household, then save household button on the top right corner, and it brings up a screen with your family info. A family portrait that you can randomize until you like it, and then an individual portrait for every member of the household. From there, I take a screenie with Prnt Scrn, then paste it on to ms paint and crop.

@Sihara ohhhhhh that makes more sense. I was baffled at how you got that close to the end so fast lmao.
    Shhh!

• Lizziemay12Lizziemay12 Posts: 1,178 Member
    edited September 2014
    @RoseAzul - Ah thank-you! I've been doing the mspaint and crop thing from print screening whilst they're in CAS as separate individuals (you know, when you switch between each one to change their clothes, hair and makeup?). I'll use that idea when I get round to posting my alphabetacy.
    Origin Username: LizzieMay +++ New friends are always welcome :)
    @Lizziemay I do that too sometimes, when I want a full body pic. I do the portrait when I want their traits next to them :)

And now, time for a little update!

Twins Riordan and Roark are now children!

xqZ3BM.png

Riordan wants to be a rambunctious scamp, like his uncle Carlisle he loves the outdoors. He's the only one of the Delany boys that favors George's hair color lol.

4pmhzc.png

Roark also wants to be a rambunctious scamp just like his twin brother. He's very active.

And now that Evelyn and George have their heir and two spares, it might be time to stop having babies. They haven't decided for sure just yet though.

ENyAlQ.png

Here's the happy family. What do you think? Who looks like who? Genetics is sooo fun sometimes lol.
    Shhh!

• SALTPASTILLENSALTPASTILLEN Posts: 2,639 Member
    I really like how Liam got something from both his parents - George is a very good looking sim :)
    d3z9696camt4x0dfg.jpg
    Yeah, Liam does seem to resemble both his parents. And yeah, George is rather good looking. I think it's funny how Roark and Liam seem closer to being twins physically than Riordan and Roark lol.
    Shhh!

• morgibrittmorgibritt Posts: 1 New Member
    I've just caught up reading through all your posts and I really enjoyed it! Oh my gosh! Liam is such a little cutie! So are the twins, but Liam is absolutely adorable.
    @morgibritt Awww, thank you! Yes, Liam is certainly a beautiful child.
    Shhh!

WHAT?!!!!!

Part of George's aspiration to have a big happy family is to ADOPT a child! They have THREE already, I don't want another one. We're not the Dracarys! We have no experience having a troop of children at home! lol
    Shhh!

Well, George won and they have adopted a very cute little girl.

FtLmND.png

If it wasn't for the red hair, she could totally pass as a Delany! She wants to be a social butterfly but...she's mean. How can such a beautiful little girl be MEAN? Lol

DHvGaM.png

And here's an updated family portrait. I really hope they have or adopt any more children taking care of 7 sims is proving to be quite the task! You know, the red hair made me think of @Sihara's Dracarys family! Wonder if they ever gave up a kid for adoption? :)
    Shhh!

• SiharaSihara Posts: 153 Member
    I'm dyinnnnng, I love you, lol. I wonder if Antoine Dracarys has had an illegitimate child....
    A mean social butterfly - I bet she'll be prom queen...
    d3z9696camt4x0dfg.jpg
    Well, things have been very busy at the Delany House! With 7 family members to manage, it has been quite the challenge. Fortunately, Carlisle finally decided to marry!

piLrCY.png

He met Marisa McQueen at the local Nightclub one evening, and they hit if off very nicely. Carlisle, following his big sister's example proposed that very night, though they didn't elope until the following day. Carlisle knew that the Delany House was very crowded and while all of his nephews and niece were still children soon enough they would grow up and have kids themselves. It was time for Carlisle to move on and start his own family.

wSKPKT.png

But what an unlikely couple these two made! Carlisle and Marissa fell in love and got engaged so fast... the didn't really even take the time to learn a little more about each other. It wasn't until after they got married that Carlisle discovered Marissa was noncommital! Yet he had gotten her to marry him without too much a fuss. Clearly it was meant to be.

Knowing the Delany House was too crowded and would only get more crowded before long, the newlyweds decided to move to Marissa's family home back in Oasis Springs. It wasn't until he got there that he discovered they'd be living with his in-laws. Fortunately for him, he was now used to big family's and the McQueens weren't as numerous as the Delanys...yet.
    Shhh!

It must be his alluring trait that reeled her in then :) Sorry about the in-laws thing Carlisle - but I'm sure they'll love you.
    d3z9696camt4x0dfg.jpg
    Liam has FINALLY grown into a teenager!

I tell you, if feels like Gen 2 and family are taking their sweet old time aging! Then again, it's probably because I haven't played as often lol. Anyhow, back at Delany House three birthdays were celebrated the same day: Evelyn and George grew to adults, and of course Liam to teenager.

KZrpuo.png

Liam aspires to be a Musical Genious. Luck has favored him with the creative and music lover traits! So it should be more than possible for him to accomplish his goals. He seems to favor his father's hairstyle and he's growing to be rather handsome, much like his father.
    Shhh!

• Lizziemay12Lizziemay12 Posts: 1,178 Member
    He surely has grown handsome! You are very lucky with the traits, too. In my legacy, the siblings seem to have mismatched traits. The nerd brain is the bookworm but the aspiring author is insane. Great...
    Origin Username: LizzieMay +++ New friends are always welcome :)
    Yeah I was surprised that the aspiration and traits seem to match very well with Liam. We'll have to see how the other three turn out. :)
    Shhh!

Wow, great luck with those traits :)
    d3z9696camt4x0dfg.jpg
  • FloorRaisinFloorRaisin Posts: 1,340 Member
    Ooh, congrats on your new life, Carlisle, and good luck!
    The Wolff Legacy - whattheplum.wordpress.com - Latest update: Forward, Fast
    So...i did a bit of a whoopsie....

I sort of forgot it was Maggie's birthday! So she aged up to teen without a celebration and she's horribly sad too! No child should go without a bday! Especially if they are adopted on to of it.

WzhYDU.png

That being said, she's grown into a gorgeous teen! She aspires to be a Serial Romantic just like her uncle Carlisle, the problem are her traits... she's mean and she's a loner! Well, all's possible where love's concerned, right? ;)
    Shhh!

• renzillarenzilla Posts: 725 Member
    Margaret is beautiful! And her interesting mix of traits balances out how lucky you got with Liam's traits hahahah. :'D
    lol no kidding
    Shhh!

• Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    Oooh, I've been missing out waiting on an update on your site lol. I'll have to start tuning into this thread more often. Great story so far!
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
    @Jes2G Aww I'm sorry! I usually just do quick updates here, then when I've added more to the story on the site, I post those links here. I'm actually working on the story at the site now. Soon I'll be posting those links here. So usually you'll know new stuff here sooner, but for the deeper side of the story you'd go to the site. Hope that makes sense :D
    Shhh!

• SiharaSihara Posts: 153 Member
    I know, right?! I'm telling you, one of your bunch lost a kid somewhere and she ended up in an orphanage, and then ended up with the Delanys! lol
    Shhh!