Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rosecliff Townhomes

DrakahDrakah Posts: 68 Member
edited September 2014 in The Sims 4 Lots
(V1.2) This townhouse fit for 3 families with room for future expansion of cars, laundry rooms & more. Someday add in 2 more mailboxes to make this place a real 3 family? #townhouse #NoCC
Let me know what you think and if there are any bugs I missed in it.
Thanks!! :)

Origin ID: Drakah

rosecliff1.png
Post edited by Drakah on

Comments

• SimHead82SimHead82 Posts: 154 Member
    It was kind of difficult to view the floor plan, but I love the exterior! And I love how you made the garages look! Very nice!
    Origin ID: SimHead82
  • DrakahDrakah Posts: 68 Member
    Thanks!

The lot is huge and decorated already, easier just to download and see ingame :)
    Ok, I decided to post some pictures to make it easier, including 3 shots of the 3 kitchens. I also edited the 1st post to show one of them.

rosecliff1.png
    rosecliff2.png
    rosecliff3.png
    rosecliff4.png
    rosecliff5.png
    rosecliff6.png
    rosecliff7.png
  • KaylyRedKaylyRed Posts: 309 Member
    Wow, really nice! I was thinking of building a duplex or some row houses, myself, just so I could have a colony of sims living in the same area. I suppose they go into one another's houses all the time, don't they? Home invasion! lol
    Download the Americana Series! Sears catalog kit homes and more from 20thCentury America. Additional manors and community builds in my Showcase Thread.| Origin ID: KaylyRed

Best idea I have found is make whichever front door you want to become the main front door for your family. Then block off the other doors with a wall so no one can go threw that way. If you have 3 full families living here, then yea.. they could possibly go to any room on the lot.. but that's what we get since we cant add in more mailboxes (sigh).
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Lovely home! I especially love the interiors. :)
    For those who rather have it 1 family, just delete off the other 2 sections you don't want and add trees and stuff to fill it all in.
  • ReesesPiecesNo1ReesesPiecesNo1 Posts: 1,023 Member
    Just a thought on my behalf, I think the garages should share walls whit the other townhomes instead of the living space. It would help with sound insulation as well as privacy. But again, this is the sims haha. Happy simming
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    Rosecliffe Townhomes is a very nice build! :) Great layout of the different homes, and the build as a whole. Very nice furnishing of the interiors of them! The kitchens in the homes are very nice! Very nice colours that you have used for the kitchen walls. The curved kitchen counters look great! Nice dining area in the yellow coloured kitchen home. The grandfather clock in the corner is a nice touch.
    It is a great and nicely designed build! :)
    Thank you! :)
  • VerionaVeriona Posts: 505 Member
    Nice work! Looks like the townhomes near my area, but yours look better.
  • ruthless_kkruthless_kk Posts: 3,987 Member
    Great job on the faux garages...clever. Looks very realistic and middle America....you nailed it. :)
  • simsinmysleepsimsinmysleep Posts: 651 Member
    I love multi-family homes in Sims! This is fantastic and so realistic. Lovely work! :)
    KGLsNuM.jpg
  • TheMatteo0TheMatteo0 Posts: 509 Member
    Really nice townhouses, well designed inside and a fitting exterior, well done!
    Thank you :)
  • 22calprincess22calprincess Posts: 103 Member
    What a great concept! It looks awesome!