Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

★ Veriona Homes ★ | *NEW!* Starter Homes | Page #7

VerionaVeriona Posts: 505 Member
edited April 2017 in The Sims 4 Lots
I'm not an advance builder, but I just wanted to share my builds :) I hope to get better at it so feel free to leave me some comments and or tips!

Origin ID: xRe33mx
#NoCC

blueranch_zps72a59b10.jpg~original
Blue Ranch This was my first house attempt night at launch! Didn't take pics of the interior as I used a lot of the preloaded room sets to get the feel for them. 1 bedroom, 1 bath, eat-in kitchen, livingroom and back deck.

thebachelorpad_zps65dc0725.jpg~original
thebachelorpad1_zps1d28925f.jpg~original
thebachelorpad2_zps9b6cf113.jpg~original
thebachelorpad3_zps06de683a.jpg
The Bachelor Pad! My second attempt, this time doing both exterior and interior. A spacious home for those who prefer playing the single life with their BFFs sims! 2 bedrooms, 2 full baths, 1 half bath, kitchen with dining area, livingroom and back deck.

Thanks for viewing :D
Post edited by Veriona on

Comments

• AimForTheHeadAimForTheHead Posts: 805 Member
    These are both really great! I especially love the blue ranch, it's just so adorable ^_^ thanks for sharing!
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,585 Member
    Blue Ranch and the Bachelor Pad are very nice! :) Very nice exteriors of them! The roofing on them are very nice and it looks very nice the types of and how you have placed the windows! The texture of the exteriors look great.Very nice curved outdoors patio in the Blue Ranch for sims to enjoy sitting outdoors on the seats in the sunshine. The flowerbox windows are very nice. Great outdoors living area in your Bachelor Pad build for sims to enjoy cooking on the BBQ and eating their meals at the outdoors dining table enjoying the outside air. It looks great how you have used the hedge fencing around the sides of the lot. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! Very nice design of the kitchen! Sims will enjoy having the sunlight coming into the kitchen through the kitchen windows whilst they are preparing meals there. The fruit bowl on the counter is a nice touch. Very nice window eating nook area! Sims will enjoy looking out through the window at what is happening outdoors whilst they are sitting dining there. The yellow flowers on the table are a nice sunny sight for sims to enjoy seeing. The type of kitchen ceiling lights that you have used look nice. Very nice light filled dining room area! Nice colour and pattern on the walls there.The living room is very nice! It looks great how you have placed the sofas there facing each other so sims can enjoy sitting resting there having a chat or watching tv. The patterned floor ms t looks very nice! It looks nice how you have placed the flowers on the coffee table and the plants on the fireplace ledge, which are nice for sims to see whilst they are sitting there. Sims will have fun playing the musical instrument there, whilst looking outdoors to see what is happening in the neighbourhood. The ceiling light is very nice!Nice colour you have used for the master bed. Great study desk area in the bedroom for sims to use the computer at the table.
    They are very nice homes! :)
  • VerionaVeriona Posts: 505 Member
    Thank you @AimForTheHead, the blue ranch was a starter for one of my families during launch night :D I went a tad overboard with the interior budgets, but the preset rooms were so overly decorated so I just deleted them when I played it live hehe.

@rosemow Thank you! I'm used to over decorating in TS3 so I went with as minimal decor here so it's much easier on the eyes and less clutter looking for when sims occupy the bachelor pad house. I think I went a little red crazy, but it is my fave color :D
  • Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    Really enjoy Blue Ranch. My favorite part is the simple yet elegant back porch/deck area. Also, having now seen that red design wallpaper put to use, I am inspired to incorporate it somehow into one of my builds!
    5sXtTqH.png
    edited September 2014
    couplestarterhome_zps917e0a8e.jpg~original
    couplestarterhome1_zps63490fd8.jpg~original
    couplestarterhome2_zps4fc48862.jpg~original

Couple Starter Home A small cozy starter home for two! Built in Oasis Spring on Pebble Burrow. Nice scenery with a dinosaur backyard view to boot! 1 bedroom, 1 bath and living/dining/cooking area built for two! §19,851 Lot price. #NoCC

Edit: I forgot to add a kitchen sink. No worries! There is enough counter space & your sim couple should have more than enough $$ to add a sink :)

@Ash072 Thank you, glad you liked the placement of the wallpaper. I was iffy with it at first but it grew on me as I decorated.
  • Mstybl95Mstybl95 Posts: 5,883 Member
    Wow, @Veriona, you got skills. I really like all of these.
    edited September 2014
    @Mstybl95 Thanks! I have to admit TS4 has made build mode a lot easier and less stressful compared to TS3. I am thoroughly enjoying it <3
    Your starter home for Oasis Springs is very nice! :) The colours and texture that you have used for the exterior looks nice. Nice front porch, and the curved back patio looks great! It looks nice how you have placed the plants either side of the front door for sims to see when entering the home. Sims will enjoy sitting on the back patio seat enjoying the outdoors view. Nice furnishing of the interior. Great living room area for sims to enjoy sitting watching tv. It looks great how you have placed the two sizes of the same picture on the wall behind the tv! The plants look nice placed either side of the tv. The yellow flowers on the dining table are sunny for sims to see when eating their meals there. Nice pattern that you have used for the master bed. The blue curtains look very nice behind the bed. Sims will enjoy seeing the early morning sunlight coming through the bedroom windows.
    It is a great starter home! :)
    edited September 2014
    singlestarterhome_zps46258c73.jpg~original
    singlestarterhome1_zpsfab3bc0c.jpg~original
    singlestarterhome2_zpscaa694a5.jpg~original

Single Starter Home Located in Willow Creek on Hallow Slough, this beautiful starter home is the perfect place for your sim to grow! Enough lot space for you to expand the home after you get that job promotion :D 1 bedroom, 1 bath, livingroom, eat-in kitchen & wrap around back deck. §14,499 Lot price. #NoCC

• Ace0fJacksAce0fJacks Posts: 58 Member
    Love the wrap around deck! Great work!
    @Ace0fJacks Thank you :)
    Very nice starter home! :) The curved front porch and the wraparound deck looks very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting outdoors in the sunshine under the shade of the umbrella at the table there. Nice textures that you have used for the exterior. The plants either side of the front door are nice for sims to see when they enter the house. Great layout of the interior of the home. The shoe rack and coat and hat wall shelf near the front door are nice touches. Nice window wall dining area for sims to enjoy the sunlight coming in onto them whilst dining. The patterned master bed looks nice with the colour of the walls and the cabinets. It looks nice how you have placed the plants in the corners either side of the outside of the bathroom.
    It is a great home! :)
  • Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    I like the porch/deck as well. Also, love the detail of the coat rack and shoe rack. Now it feels lived in! :smile:
    5sXtTqH.png
  • KaraFredKaraFred Posts: 44 Member
    Love them all, amazing work!
  • SarademoorSarademoor Posts: 2,851 Member
    I'm loving your houses. Especially the second one is my favorite :D
  • RobotosRobotos Posts: 11 New Member
    I like the Interior design
  • Cocolat3112Cocolat3112 Posts: 8 New Member
    Nice Bachelor pad!
    Thanks everyone! :)
  • RachelRosebudRachelRosebud Posts: 1,103 Member
    The Bachelor Pad is really awesome! I love the exterior views. Your roof designs are beautiful! :)
  • KaylyRedKaylyRed Posts: 309 Member
    Love your starter homes! I really need to try building some in the starter price range. Yours are wonderful! I love the exterior styling on all of them. The Bachelor Pad is also really sleek. Nice work! :)
    Download the Americana Series! Sears catalog kit homes and more from 20thCentury America. Additional manors and community builds in my Showcase Thread.| Origin ID: KaylyRed

• TwilightVampiresTwilightVampires Posts: 86 Member
    Very nice homes :)
    " Forgive others not because they deserve forgiveness, but because you deserve peace"
    I AM A MAC PLAYER
    EK I GET TO PLAY THE SIMS 4 ON 17/02/15!
  • simhead70simhead70 Posts: 614 Member
    Well for not claiming to be an advanced builder your creations are wonderful. I consider that advance building. :) Awesome Job. Happy Simming!
    b141edb2-262e-48c6-a432-99db802758b0_zpspfbmwyih.jpg
  • mcemeemcemee Posts: 59 Member
    These are amazing! :) I absolutely love these houses. I love the foyer that opens up into the living room on your starter homes. Just perfect!
  • OphylleniOphylleni Posts: 60 Member
    Wonderful homes. I love the way you've decorated them.