Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

-CreationsByMood- (TS4 Version) First Lot: White Chapel

MoodbeamyMoodbeamy Posts: 1,510 Member
Hey everyone! So, I'm back in Creative Corner with a brand new thread to showcase all of my TS4 builds! Here you'll find a list of all my completed and uploaded lots along with screenshots and information on how to find them in the Gallery.

05/09/14 - White Chapel

How to locate this lot in the Gallery:

Search for the item name: White Chapel
Search using my Origin ID: Moodbeamy
Search using the hashtag: CreationsByMood

whitechapelmain_zps75e89b43.png
tFU6JMe.png

Comments

• MoodbeamyMoodbeamy Posts: 1,510 Member
    *Reserved*
    tFU6JMe.png
    *Reserved*
    tFU6JMe.png
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,567 Member
    White Chapel is a very nice Church! :) Very nice exterior of it! The tower is very nice! It looks nice how you have done the hedge fencing around the edges of the lot. The hedge arch gate is nice. Very nice outdoors gazebo! Nice layout of the interior.It looks nice how you have the aisleway down the middle of the Church and pews either side.
    It is a nice place to get married! :)
  • Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    Hey Moodbeamy! There is a guy on the forums here wondering how to make octagonal roofs. Do you think you can share how you did it?
    5sXtTqH.png
    edited September 2014
    Ash072 wrote: »
    Hey Moodbeamy! There is a guy on the forums here wondering how to make octagonal roofs. Do you think you can share how you did it?

Hi! Sure I can! Since there's no way to create a genuine octagonal roof (it ends up more like a star because of the way the corners protrude) I placed a normal roof and then a diagonal roof over the top of it, ensuring they were both of the same height and curvature. I'm hoping that we get both octagonal and domed roofs in the future.
    tFU6JMe.png
  • Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    Moodbeamy wrote: »
    Ash072 wrote: »

Hi! Sure I can! Since there's no way to create a genuine octagonal roof (it ends up more like a star because of the way the corners protrude) I placed a normal roof and then a diagonal roof over the top of it, ensuring they were both of the same height and curvature. I'm hoping that we get both octagonal and domed roofs in the future.

Perfect! Thanks!
    5sXtTqH.png
  • SarademoorSarademoor Posts: 2,851 Member
    Well done, and clever use of the diagonal roof too :D White chapel looks really idyllic!
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Looks great! Good job! :)