Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Latest Patch?

I think I read something about a patch that came out when the game was released. If this is true, where do I download it? Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    lym81lym81 Posts: 341 Member
    Origin automatically downloads and installs it for you unless you turned off auto updates in the settings of your Origin.
  • Options
    AlorapopAlorapop Posts: 903 Member
    would I get a notification that the patch was installed?
    tumblr_mvvt2iJ33k1slamnjo1_400.gif
  • Options
    fidelis_x0fidelis_x0 Posts: 74 Member
    Thank you so much! That is very convenient!
  • Options
    dixieangel550dixieangel550 Posts: 779 Member
    I just got a new update and it fixed the demon baby issue for me.
    QPs2LMU.jpg
  • Options
    kimjo313kimjo313 Posts: 3,865 Member
    I got the new patch that is suppose to fix the demon baby also, but now the tool that you can make things bigger does not work??? Worked fine before the update. Anyone else?

kim :#
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
    Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    Sim1P3Sim1P3 Posts: 221 Member
    kimjo313 wrote: »
    I got the new patch that is suppose to fix the demon baby also, but now the tool that you can make things bigger does not work??? Worked fine before the update. Anyone else?

That still works for me after installing the new patch.
  • Options
    kimjo313kimjo313 Posts: 3,865 Member
    Sim1P3 wrote: »
    kimjo313 wrote: »

That still works for me after installing the new patch.

Hmm. Wonder why mine wont work. I tried numerous items that I had worked prior to? It is in a 21 sim day game, maybe the game is glitched now?

kim :\

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
    Abraham Lincoln