Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is this normal ?

So, my sim Pauline Aspir (yes, I recreated her from The Sims 2 Free - time, she was a baby and I really loved to play with her), she just got pregnant !! But...

This is her current state.

BwzIYz7CQAAShEh.png

BwzJoMNIMAADPKg.png

She's not even in her 2nd Trimester and her belly just looks huge !
Is this normal ?
Or is she just fat ?

OMG IS IT TWINS ? :flushed:
BvVCNKLIEAEit3I.png

Comments

• Options
    KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    I believe it's normal.
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • Options
    AlorapopAlorapop Posts: 903 Member
    that is huge? I looked like that when I was in my first trimester in real life. you have not seen huge yet. wait till she gets to the next trimester.
    tumblr_mvvt2iJ33k1slamnjo1_400.gif
  • Options
    FreygeaFreygea Posts: 867 Member
    I know there have been reports of twins and quads. Prepare for sleepless nights!
  • Options
    BondgirlBondgirl Posts: 66 Member
    My sim started off like that after she found out! Was very shocked, she had been struggling with weight a bit though but if it's happened to you too then I'm sure it's normal! It gets much bigger! Oh and my sim only had one baby :p
  • Options
    simmey1simmey1 Posts: 580 Member
    It varies from sim to sim. My sim was much bigger her second pregnancy then her first.
  • Options
    leelee77leelee77 Posts: 340 Member
    My sim was huge too, it was twins.
  • Options
    xHareHarexxHareHarex Posts: 536 Member
    I'm like, super worried it's twins because she doesn't have much money. But it would be cute that my first pregnancy in the game would be twins. :smile:
    BvVCNKLIEAEit3I.png
  • Options
    leelee77leelee77 Posts: 340 Member
    I found it hard work with the twins, both parents were constantly tired and hungry and every time they tried to nap one of the babies would cry. Oh and there was no maternity leave, straight back to work for your next shift. Thankfully it was short and they age up quickly or you can age them up early I think.