Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

|| NAMC: MSVC || CLOSED :]

Comments

• MissSkittyMissSkitty Posts: 186 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I am very sad that my computer crashed :( I was looking so forward to submitting my entry. I had just taken my screenshots when it uber crashed
  • BinibiniBinibini Posts: 1,282 Member
    edited August 2009
    MissSkitty wrote:
    I am very sad that my computer crashed :( I was looking so forward to submitting my entry. I had just taken my screenshots when it uber crashed
    :[ This makes me very sad!

Your Cougar had such great potential too. If only your computer starts working again before tomorrows deadline which is at 4PM Mnt Time. Then you could still get your entry in! *crosses fingers*

Otherwise, maybe I'll see you in my next NAMC? Unless you plan to run one, in which case, I'll compete in yours and you can compete in mine! No favouritism of course :Þ

Bump
    7qffjymyc7xj.png
    tap banner for 'such is life' | more projects + cc at facebook.com/jellysimwich
  • MissSkittyMissSkitty Posts: 186 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Binibini wrote:
    MissSkitty wrote:
    :[ This makes me very sad!

Your Cougar had such great potential too. If only your computer starts working again before tomorrows deadline which is at 4PM Mnt Time. Then you could still get your entry in! *crosses fingers*

Otherwise, maybe I'll see you in my next NAMC? Unless you plan to run one, in which case, I'll compete in yours and you can compete in mine! No favouritism of course :Þ
    Bump

My computer is working again but there is no way I would be able to get an entry in before the deadline. I work tomorrow until 4pm Central, plus since I had to restore so I lost EVERYTHING -sobsob-
  • MrMarcoMrMarco Posts: 810 New Member
    edited August 2009
    READY FOR JUDGING MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA :twisted:
    lol, just kidding on the evil thing ;P
    I AM excited to see everyone's entries though.
  • Jojo777Jojo777 Posts: 21,909 Member
    edited August 2009
    Yeah, I am so sorry, but I don't think I'll make the deadline either. My laptop is getting fixed and I thought it would be home by now but it isn't.
  • GypzyGypzy Posts: 81 New Member
    edited August 2009
    whoop whoop, today is the day!
  • crimsonsunsets22crimsonsunsets22 Posts: 2,591 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Gypzy wrote:

I'm gonna be at work when it finishes. D=
  • GypzyGypzy Posts: 81 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Gypzy wrote:

I'm gonna be at work when it finishes. D=

awww that stinks!
    edited August 2009
    MSVC Schedule Change

After much consideration and the fact that the majority of you have been quick to submit entries, I am adjusting when Challenges are released, and when Round and Deliberation deadlines are due, by bumping them up 4 hours sooner. I've noticed that many of you are in timezones that are two or three hours ahead of me. So waiting periods seem excessively long and never-ending. So below is how the contest schedule WILL run.

Challenges will be released @ 12PM (noon) Mountain Time
    Round deadlines will be due @ noon 48 hours (2 days) after Challenge release-date
    Deliberation will also be due @ noon 24 hours (1 day) immediately thereafter

» This will take immediate effect after Round 1 deliberation is complete
    » Also note, schedule may be subject to change if all entries are submitted early, then deliberation can start earlier too

Note regarding Round 1

- Judges, your scores and comments deadline is Wednesday 12th @ 12AM (Midnight) Mnt Time. Unfortunately, you will lose 4 hours on this Round to deliberate.
    - Contestants, be ready for your next Challenge to be released on Thursday 13th @ 12PM (noon) Mnt Time.

This will be a searchable link on the first post :] Thanks for your attention!
    7qffjymyc7xj.png
    edited August 2009
    :wink:
  • BlueChanBlueChan Posts: 1,600 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Apparently, 4pm Mnt time is 7pm my time. About an hour and a half left.
  • Twilightlover96Twilightlover96 Posts: 1,005 New Member
    edited August 2009
    what would 4pm mountain time be in florida? anyone know?
    edited August 2009
    what would 4pm mountain time be in florida? anyone know?
    Moutain Time Clock

I'm using this website :]
    Its a live clock of what time it is currently mountain time
    edited August 2009
    yay thanks! WOOO only and hour and a half left until photos :mrgreen: but then we have to wait for deliberation :evil:
    edited August 2009
    BlueChan wrote:
    do you plan on doing a chapter 12 of the lune legacy? i love them especially when keilta kills people!! lol
    edited August 2009
    BlueChan wrote:
    do you plan on doing a chapter 12 of the lune legacy? i love them especially when keilta kills people!! lol
    Heh, thanks. Chapter 12 has been up for a couple days now, both in the exchange and on my blog.
    edited August 2009
    ooo. DUH! :oops:
    edited August 2009
    xD

One hour left! And make sure you check the first post in the "Updates" section if you haven't yet! Should make y'all happy and such :]

Bump
    7qffjymyc7xj.png
    edited August 2009
    Oh, not good. My backspace key just came off. xD

Bini, you mean the new deadline times?
    edited August 2009
    BlueChan wrote:

omg thats hilarious XD !! oh and i just read chapter 12. Poor Candy..shes fat lol
    edited August 2009
    BlueChan wrote:

omg thats hilarious XD !! oh and i just read chapter 12. Poor Candy..shes fat lol

Probably because all she does is eat, sleep, and watch television. xD

I'm predicting Viva or Lolly with be the third gen heiress. I'm working on getting Lolly up to a teen age so I can do the poll, and she's definately looking pretty cute.
    edited August 2009
    for some reason i can never get my sims fat! if i want them nice and plump they have to go through the body sculptor. one time my sim just ate like all day and they barley got bigger!
    edited August 2009
    I've never actually tried to change my sims weight, I just let them be whatever they want to be. The only exception is Thornton and Jesse, but they work-out because they want to, not to lose weight.
    edited August 2009
    Just tying up some loose ends before we start :]

BUMP
    7qffjymyc7xj.png
    edited August 2009
    BlueChan wrote:
    I've never actually tried to change my sims weight, I just let them be whatever they want to be. The only exception is Thornton and Jesse, but they work-out because they want to, not to lose weight.
    so candy was just a naturally fat child? thats never happened to me.