Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

|| NAMC: MSVC || CLOSED :]

Comments

• BinibiniBinibini Posts: 1,282 Member
    edited August 2009
    ggt3416, I did receive your entry :] Great job!

I will continue to update the blog and meanwhile, as I wait, I am also going to REVAMP the first page because it's getting a wee bit crowded and chaotic now :[

Bump
    7qffjymyc7xj.png
    tap banner for 'such is life' | more projects + cc at facebook.com/jellysimwich
  • ggt3416ggt3416 Posts: 37 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Binibini wrote:
    ggt3416, I did receive your entry :] Great job!

I will continue to update the blog and meanwhile, as I wait, I am also going to REVAMP the first page because it's getting a wee bit crowded and chaotic now :[

Bump

I'm so glad that it went through this time (:
  • MrMarcoMrMarco Posts: 810 New Member
    edited August 2009
    :D
  • HarleyQuinnHarleyQuinn Posts: 950 New Member
    edited August 2009
    WHERE ARE ALL THE BLURBS POSTED!??!?! Can't find them. and I need to read them like... yesterday. LOL

15 seconds after posting this, I found them. LOL
  • HarleyQuinnHarleyQuinn Posts: 950 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Oh hey, I was just wondering... I changed my blurb a bit when I sent in the second picture... but it wasn't changed on the website. Was that not okay for me to do that?
  • Laken_GirlLaken_Girl Posts: 3 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Has anyone posted for the seven deadly sins yet? I want to see how they did :)
  • crimsonsunsets22crimsonsunsets22 Posts: 2,591 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Laken_Girl wrote:
    Has anyone posted for the seven deadly sins yet? I want to see how they did :)

Pictures are hidden until judging starts, but the summaries and stuffs are all on her blog.
  • Laken_GirlLaken_Girl Posts: 3 New Member
    edited August 2009
    When does judging start?
    edited August 2009
    PHEW!

That was a lot of work! Go see first page and first post people!

It was starting to bug me that the first post was growing so BIG. And it was starting to get overwhelming. Now, it's nice and tidy and easy peasy to follow along with. Please let me know if links are broken or links go to wrong names etc etc. I thank my OCD for being so organised :mrgreen:

OK, I am "NOW" checking my email and I will get back to you all ASAP!

BUMP
    7qffjymyc7xj.png
    edited August 2009
    Oh hey, I was just wondering... I changed my blurb a bit when I sent in the second picture... but it wasn't changed on the website. Was that not okay for me to do that?
    Got it and updated it!

Let me know if it's showing up now :]

Bump
    7qffjymyc7xj.png
  • crimsonsunsets22crimsonsunsets22 Posts: 2,591 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I lahve what you've done with the first post, but when I click on Round 1 for anyone, I get 404'd.
    edited August 2009
    I lahve what you've done with the first post, but when I click on Round 1 for anyone, I get 404'd.

This is because all screenshots are still hidden to the public. And so they show up as 404 etc etc :]

And this is just a note for everyone:

When are screenshots revealed? After deadline? Or After Deliberation?

Screenshots will be revealed after deadline and before deliberation. I think withholding screenshots until after deliberation is a bit excessive and too long of a wait. So once deadline ends, screenshots will be visible for all to see and ooo-ahhh! over :] However, you will then need to wait 24 hours (1) day for deliberation results to come in and see your rankings.
    7qffjymyc7xj.png
  • peaceloveleahpeaceloveleah Posts: 3,522 New Member
    edited August 2009

Ooh. Excitin'. :)

"I got chills, they're multiplyin'."

One question, though. (Or not... you know how inquisitive I've proven to be. :oops:)

How many sims get eliminted per round, if any?
    edited August 2009

Ooh. Excitin'. :)

"I got chills, they're multiplyin'."

One question, though. (Or not... you know how inquisitive I've proven to be. :oops:)

How many sims get eliminted per round, if any?

He he. My contest is awesome because nobody gets eliminated! Hurray!

Ahem, yes. As I was saying, there are no elimination rounds :] Via deliberation, you will be ranked with critiques from the Judges, that will be posted up on my blog, but you will not see your score until the Finale :] See blog for more details!

Bump-a-lumpa-gus! xD
    7qffjymyc7xj.png
  • BlueChanBlueChan Posts: 1,600 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Loving the first post, bini.
  • YusonoYusono Posts: 680 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I just sent mine, I hope it goes through.

For some reason my emails don't seem to go out at night.
    edited August 2009
    Thanks everyone who's looked at post one :]

Yusono, got it! Thx

Bump
    7qffjymyc7xj.png
  • SuperPogimonSuperPogimon Posts: 2,429 Member
    edited August 2009
    Binibini, im gonna send Pining's pic, please check yor email in a few minutes
  • GypzyGypzy Posts: 81 New Member
    edited August 2009
    bump bump bump
    edited August 2009
    Binibini, im gonna send Pining's pic, please check yor email in a few minutes
    Got it got it got it!

I will update blog and thread with your entry immediately :]

Bump
    7qffjymyc7xj.png
  • Twilightlover96Twilightlover96 Posts: 1,005 New Member
    edited August 2009
    buuump. im starting to feel nervous. i wonder if i rushed to quickly or if my sim can even match up to the other contestants. IM CRACKING UNDER PRESSURE! lol jk. but seriously i cant wait to see everyones photos!!! :mrgreen:
    edited August 2009
    buuump. im starting to feel nervous. i wonder if i rushed to quickly or if my sim can even match up to the other contestants. IM CRACKING UNDER PRESSURE! lol jk. but seriously i cant wait to see everyones photos!!! :mrgreen:
    All screenshots will be revealed tomorrow after deadline :]

Then you guys get to wait for deliberation, bwahahahaha! But that'll only take a day, maybe less, depending on how speedy the Judges are :]
    7qffjymyc7xj.png
  • Twilightlover96Twilightlover96 Posts: 1,005 New Member
    edited August 2009
    i cant wait that long! NOOO! lol. how long did it take you to start getting contestants? i only have half of the MINIMUM number of contestants i need and it starts in 5 days!! but dont worry i will still be on top of my submissions for your contest even with mine.
  • senb23senb23 Posts: 520 New Member
    edited August 2009
    bippity boppity bump! :lol:
    edited August 2009
    i cant wait that long! NOOO! lol. how long did it take you to start getting contestants? i only have half of the MINIMUM number of contestants i need and it starts in 5 days!! but dont worry i will still be on top of my submissions for your contest even with mine.
    It took me about a week before people started joining.

Just be diligent :]

But with summer ending and work/school starting for people in the next week or so, I think all contests are going to suffer a bit from that because people will be busy.
    7qffjymyc7xj.png