Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Oops! Cowplant help

Oh no! I finally got the cowplant and this is what happened :'(. Is there a way to revive plants?? Wahhh! I only had it for 2 days. I guess I'm horrible with plants in Sims just like in real life lol

09-05-14_9-49nbspAM_zpsb095881b.png

Comments

• zombieghostgirlzombieghostgirl Posts: 419 Member
    lol. i'm sorry that happened to you, but it may be dead for good. Yeah. It looks it. He's a goner.

Anyone else have an input that would actually help this poor OP?
    I study psychology. I am often observing social interaction and human behavioral patterns which means you are all my lab rats each time you post.
  • MissLaraeMissLarae Posts: 215 Member
    Aww I guess I'm off to fish again to try and get another seed. Thanks!
  • HumorHumor Posts: 18 New Member
    That thing looks so cool dead. So fishing is how you get them huh? Suppose I needa fish a bit before I can kill it.
  • SprinklesBonBonSprinklesBonBon Posts: 2,727 Member
    </3
    Still waiting for Toddlers...
  • MafiastyleMafiastyle Posts: 714 Member
    kd2tu2ch_3309.jpg
    39d589ef4e5a6ca8bd17fc4bfd12fec6.jpg
    Babies everywhere, thank you shadow cat.

Lol yeah it does look cool when it's dead. I got it from fishing in the hidden world inside the tree, Sylvan Glade.
  • LisaHahnLisaHahn Posts: 171 Member
    I dont have the game yet, but what all do you need to do to keep the cow plant alive??
    I think you're supposed to feed it
  • dnmartyndnmartyn Posts: 282 Member
    Humor wrote: »
    That thing looks so cool dead. So fishing is how you get them huh? Suppose I needa fish a bit before I can kill it.

I caught two seeds fishing at the stream with the cave at the back of the big park in Oasis Springs, and another fishing in Sylvan Glade. You can also get one from grafting a snapdragon on to a dragonfruit