The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

COURT MAFIA

Comments

• x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    And by the way

*quickly makes an escape plan*
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • ShannenShannen Posts: 2,811 Member
    I actually thought you was gonna win for a time there Jake. You did extremely well since I left you to do all the work. :(

Congrats town. You all did great. :)
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,715 Member
    Yes! Sorry Jake!
  • RockleyfamilyRockleyfamily Posts: 5,730 Member
    Omg! Im so happy. High five Alleen we won!

Good game jake, keeping us guessing til the end.

Yay! I've never been on the winning side before! Woo.
    2 wins for me in a row!! Woot woot! ;)
    Shannen wrote: »
    I actually thought you was gonna win for a time there Jake. You did extremely well since I left you to do all the work. :(

Congrats town. You all did great. :)

Yeah I thought so as well. This is probably the best I ever done in a Mafia game in my opinion even though the mafia ended up losing.
    BTW, call me Jake.
    Can we go and dig up Emily now? :)

@Lovesstorms do you have a spreadsheet on peoples stats? If so here is mine I'm 5/6 - I've been town once.

I need sleep so goodnight. <3
    Jake..how many times have you played mafia?
    Jake..how many times have you played mafia?

Six.

I've joined a mafia game during the very early stages on Mafia but I have to drop-out of that Mafia because I have an essay due the next day and I've majorly procrastinated on it. I then took a break and then played Aitkins' cartoon mafia which we played for two rounds. Then, I joined Skelda's Powerrole mafia and we did a Mafia mission in a reality show called the Mastermind. So, this will be my sixth Mafia game.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    @Shannen - no, not your stats....lol! Just info so I can say he or she. I feel dumb when I don't know if you are all male or female. ;)
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    For a newbie I did extremely well didn't I? With all my tantrums and all.. Hehe.... Thank you guys that was awesome!!!!!
    Wow Jake…thats brilliant. I thought you had played about the same amount of games but you are alot better than I am at the game. :)

Love.. Well i'm female or feline (Haha, long story) and I go by Shannen, Shan or Kitty. (Just for funsies)

Alleen, for a newbie (not sure how many games) you panicked and it nearly cost you, which would have been a great advantage to Jake and I at the time but would have been sad because you wouldn't have gotten to play. I personally would like to see your gameplay when you are mafia.

I really should be asleep right now..
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    edited September 2014
    @Shannen - I think I already knew you were female from previous times we've talked. ;) However, I will add you to my list. I haven't really played recently and I think you started playing right as I stopped, so you weren't on my list yet. ;)
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    edited September 2014
    The JUDGE'S FINAL VERDICT:

guilty2.png

The Judge's word is final. The Bailiff puts Jake in handcuffs and hands him over to the executioner down the hall. There, he asks Jake if he has any last words....

"NOPE. KILL ME NOW. SEE YOU ALL IN HELL!"

....and with that, Jake, the last member of the mafia, is dead.

TOWN WINS!
    edited September 2014
    Awh no! Jake, you gave up too easily! :( You played SUCH a great game as mafia, so it's a bit disappointing to see you go out like that. :P You should have at least tried to lead a revolt again! Even if just to stall. Or try and change Alleen's mind.... oh well. :b It is what it is.
    Also next time, the Defendant and the Plaintiff should have time to give opening statements before the Judge gives final verdict. :P Just for future reference.

Excellent job to both sides! The town didn't start off too strong, executing innocents and losing your Detective, but you definitely made up for it by the end. :) Good job everyone.
    Hahaha, Sorry @lovesstorms ;) You should play soon..when I can make some time I will be joining another game since I don't want to have to leave half way again. I think we have played in one game together..and thats when I was really terrified to talk incase i was accused. Its weird because I went from a terrified player to someone who is amused when I have everyone suspecting me..probably because it happens every game and I am use to it. @Marvelissa and @skelda love to think I am bad..I'm one of players that as that 'love to hate' thing going on. ;)
    Skelda wrote: »
    Also, people. There are 8 of us. At some point we have to No Lynch. So don't be afraid to vote Not Guilty if that is what you think. I had some reflection overnight and I think it is Jake.

Jake, what do you think of Shannen?

Skelda, you had it all figured it out so early!! :P What happened??
    (this was page 22 by the way)
    I agree @turner … will you be making a new game anytime soon?
    edited September 2014
    I agree @turner … will you be making a new game anytime soon?

I'd love to, but I'm going to be too busy all throughout the month of October. So I won't be able to host another game till November. :open_mouth:

I'll be hosting Court Mafia again though. :P Assuming you guys all like it? Based on the activity level I'm going to assume you guys enjoyed it, haha. I apologize for my absence at times, and that the game went into the week quite a bit more than normal, and also the fact that the game is so complicated (still working out all the kinks), but besides that, I think it was a rather successful game. :) Thank you everyone for playing! :mrgreen:

Also, remind me who the lawyers were this game. Skelda had two cases, won both. Jake lost one.... Is that it?

Turner wrote: »
    Awh no! Jake, you gave up too easily! :( You played SUCH a great game as mafia, so it's a bit disappointing to see you go out like that. :P You should have at least tried to lead a revolt again! Even if just to stall. Or try and change Alleen's mind.... oh well. :b It is what it is.
    Also next time, the Defendant and the Plaintiff should have time to give opening statements before the Judge gives final verdict. :P Just for future reference.

Excellent job to both sides! The town didn't start off too strong, executing innocents and losing your Detective, but you definitely made up for it by the end. :) Good job everyone.

Well, I've feel if I were to start a revolt, then I would be even more suspicious and I've feel as if I couldn't really find a reason to accuse Rockley. To be honest, I've actually wanted to kill Rockley during the 4th night just for people to believe that I wasn't Mafia just like how people believed Alleen wasn't mafia when I killed Maj. This quote got me confused and this is why the fourth night took so long-
    The Judge has lost their former power.... They are a regular citizen now with no power.

BTW, call me Jake.

Also, remind me who the lawyers were this game. Skelda had two cases, won both. Jake lost one.... Is that it?

To be fair, the second case that Skelda won and the case I lost do not really count as both the jurors were busy at the time and they did not have a chance to vote. I've basically tried to convince Turner with all my might to delayed the 2nd day as much as possible as I've believed that Alleen and Skelda has gotten a free immunity.
    BTW, call me Jake.
    Just to warn you, I've probably won't join Harry's mafia game during the next weekend as I've got to take care of something for my reality show during the weekend. Also, I've saw Skelda's Big Brother mafia game and while I am prone to join Big Brother reality shows (unless it is the actual Big Brother show hosted by Grodner), I've believed the reality show may take as long as this mafia while no offense to Turner and Skelda, I do not want to join any mafia games that could take as long as this. So, the next mafia game I shall probably join is Renee's Murder Mystery Birthday Party Mafia so I will probably see you then.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • MarvelissaMarvelissa Posts: 9,456 Member
    Ahh it's finally over! Yay town!

Good game :)
    Jake even though you were caught in the end you played really well.
    One thing I want to note in particular: a lot of my doubt about you being mafia after Shannen flipped came from a post you'd made when asked about your suspicions where you called Shannen your top suspect. I am on my phone and can't quote it right now but I want to say, that was a very good bus and for quite a while I thought it unlikely you were both mafia.
    By the way did you notice that you made an accusation against Alleen every single day? Lol!
    Mafia Stats:
    Games Played: 59 | Wins: 31 | Losses: 27 | Draws: 1
    Scum: 14 | Town: 40 | Third: 5
    Scum Wins: 5 | Town Wins: 25 | Third Party Wins: 1
    Alive: 18 | Nightkilled: 16 | Lynched: 18 | Endgamed: 3 | Other: 5
    edited September 2014
    Keep wanting to ask you... I get what you're saying with "bus", but what exactly does bus mean? :P

And yeah you (and others) definitely suspected a Jake/Shannen team, but that one post Jake made threw you all off. It was bold of Jake to do, but paid off in his favor at the end.
    Lissa, have you ever heard the term "Throwing under the bus"? I've watch Survivor and I've used to watch Big Brother until the rigging of that show is too much for me to handle and they often use that term a lot. I'm not sure if they used "throwing under the bus" in Mafia since when Maj died, Emily ended up saying that I've used a frame job.

And yeah, I ended up throwing Shannen under the bus because I know a lot of people were suspecting Shannen and if I were to say "Oh, I don't find Shannen to be suspicious at all", then I feel as if people would suspect me.

Though I might share is when I told Shannen about having to throw her under the bus, she said this-
    Shannen wrote:
    Oh and sure throw me under the bus..it's funny (not in the haha way) you say that as last week I nearly got knocked down by a bus..I kid you not.
    BTW, call me Jake.