Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I've compiled an extended list of Cheats and Commands

Comments

• TwistedMexicanTwistedMexican Posts: 652 Member
    @twistedmexican did you ever figure out if there was a way to actually cheat in aspiration points? besides completing the milestones (that's finite). they had one in all the other past sims games it's weird it wouldn't be in the code anywhere.

I know, I know! It's driving me mad... gonna dig for it again right now.

[Sims 4 Cheat Resource] || [My Mods - Base Game] || [My Mods - Expansions]
    [Lifetime Skills || Set Age || Full House ||Persistent FullEditMode || Persistent TestingCheats || DayWalker Vampires]

I'm now on Twitter. I'd love it if you joined me there :)
  • anosesanoses Posts: 146 Member
    thank you :)
    @twistedmexican did you ever figure out if there was a way to actually cheat in aspiration points? besides completing the milestones (that's finite). they had one in all the other past sims games it's weird it wouldn't be in the code anywhere.

Okay, so I'm on the right track.

You can add 100 "Satisfaction Points" (that's what they're called in the code) with this command, and you can repeat it:

sims.add_buff Satisfaction_Points

The catch22 is that since it's a buff, you have to then run sims.remove_buff Satisfaction_Points before you can add it again.

The good news is this probably means there's a bigger buff out there that rewards points.. I'm gonna eat then check into that :)
    [Lifetime Skills || Set Age || Full House ||Persistent FullEditMode || Persistent TestingCheats || DayWalker Vampires]

• Hellbiter88Hellbiter88 Posts: 916 Member

Okay, so I'm on the right track.

You can add 100 "Satisfaction Points" (that's what they're called in the code) with this command, and you can repeat it:

sims.add_buff Satisfaction_Points

The catch22 is that since it's a buff, you have to then run sims.remove_buff Satisfaction_Points before you can add it again.

The good news is this probably means there's a bigger buff out there that rewards points.. I'm gonna eat then check into that :)

that's still really good news. and plus in theory if you already purchased the big stuff the potions are only like 100 pts a pop anyway :p
    Welcome to the forums!
    hD8C13932
  • maccarulezmaccarulez Posts: 253 Member
    Ohh so they changed it to testingcheats now then. I needed to reset my household last night but the original code didnt work and now I know. :)
  • angelboy33angelboy33 Posts: 8 New Member
    hello the cheat traits.equip_trait is including traits like alluring ,Quick Learner,Business Savvy ?
    angelboy33 wrote: »
    hello the cheat traits.equip_trait is including traits like alluring ,Quick Learner,Business Savvy ?

Yep, I just tested Quick Learner.

traits.equip_trait Quick_Learner

thank you very much twistedmexican so it seem that you can have all the bounus traits that can help on asperations so cool ;)
    the cheat automatictestingcheats true is like when i open the game the testingcheats true will be active automaticly?
    angelboy33 wrote: »
    the cheat automatictestingcheats true is like when i open the game the testingcheats true will be active automaticly?

Probably. Not even sure it does anything at this point. Just keep it in mind in case you can't get a certain command to work, worth trying to set that to true to see if it fixes it.

• CrackseedCrackseed Posts: 5,209 Member
    edited September 2014
    I'll just say I'm glad we have the cheats available given that I have to reset my poor Sim's body here and there with the bugged muscle definition issue. From good-looking woman to Olga-the-Steroid-Using-Female-Body-Builder in 1 gym trip. Startled the hell out of me. Hooray for workarounds xD
    y9UdOhq.png
    "My spirit animal can beat up your spirit animal"
    ~ Origin ID: DaCrackseed ~
  • simsersimser Posts: 2 New Member
    hey is there any cheats for twins or triplets baby?? im wondering :P
  • popo500popo500 Posts: 63 Member
    O wow. this needs to be bumped forever. I've actually been trying to quickly build aspirations for alternative households, saves alot of time
  • DopeyDopey Posts: 1 New Member
    Is there a trait list available? I mean the traits you can earn with the points. Its hard to translate the traits to english by hand, especially if some of the translations i would assume correct are not.
    edited September 2014
    what is the diffrence bettwen sims.add_buff e_buff to cowplant_essence_buff?
    Post edited by angelboy33 on
  • erikachristineerikachristine Posts: 15 Member
    [quote="FiraFrog;12592356"]> @TwistedMexican said:

> FiraFrog wrote: »

>

> Hi, i try to key in stats.set_skill_level r_Programming 10, but my skill still level 1, am wrongly key in?

>

>

>

>

> Hmm, looks like some of them won't work with just r_. Major_Programming works for me.

i just enter like below with success.

stats.set_skill_level AdultMajor_Skillname 10[/quote]

Hi

I tried the stats.set_skill... Code above and it does work for some skills, but I tried it for cooking and does not work. Have anyone else have this problem? Does anyone know how to make it work?

Thanks!
  • lmkrivcherlmkrivcher Posts: 509 Member
    The only skill I can not max out via the code is fitness... the sim gets super buff, but no incremental changes in skill level. All others work perfectly
    Simming since 2000 (whew!) <3
  • LMBVLMBV Posts: 1 New Member
    Is there a needs cheat? I played Sims 1 and 2. I bought the Sims 3 (only the base game) and just did not get into it. I am trying again with Sims 4 hoping to get into it :) I just remember a cheat filling the needs that I loved! I could actually do what I wanted to in the game without being a slave to my energy, bladder and hunger! Thanks!!
  • ByondTime89ByondTime89 Posts: 1,505 Member
    It made me giggle to know that the /motherlode cheat still actually worked! :P
    Gallery & Origin ID: ByondTime89
    simser wrote: »
    hey is there any cheats for twins or triplets baby?? im wondering :P

Nah, if there's twins or triplets it's probably more of a in-game unlock (do something in particular to trigger it).

However, I will tease you guys with this picture ;)

i1wglLl.jpg

LMBV wrote: »
    Is there a needs cheat? I played Sims 1 and 2. I bought the Sims 3 (only the base game) and just did not get into it. I am trying again with Sims 4 hoping to get into it :) I just remember a cheat filling the needs that I loved! I could actually do what I wanted to in the game without being a slave to my energy, bladder and hunger! Thanks!!

Yep, testingcheats true, then:

Fill a single motive:
    fillmotive motive_NeedName

Example: fillmotive motive_Bladder

Fill all motives:

There's a command for this in the list, but it's easier just to shift+click the sim and hit the Make Happy option, or the mailbox to apply it to the entire household.

• Lakart2004Lakart2004 Posts: 1 New Member
    Man, thanks to you finding out all these cheats I was able to restore my game to the point where it was at when the stupid save function failed me two days ago and I lost 8 hours of "work".
    Lakart2004 wrote: »
    Man, thanks to you finding out all these cheats I was able to restore my game to the point where it was at when the stupid save function failed me two days ago and I lost 8 hours of "work".

And that's why these are useful even if you prefer to play legit :)

edited September 2014
    Is there a cheat to make friends quickly?

Yes, I have to ask that you guys check this thread before asking, so we can keep it a little less cluttered.

Hellbiter88 sums up a lot of my commands nicely here:
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/12593851/#Comment_12593851

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top