Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I've compiled an extended list of Cheats and Commands

Comments

• SuniroseSunirose Posts: 460 Member
    Sunirose wrote: »
    Eiszimmer wrote: »
    I have some Sims with 8 traits.

but not 8 base traits. Those traits are special. You can have countless bonus/reward traits.

Is it impossible to mod this, or is it, the code hasn't been cracked yet, but there's still hope it will be?

Well we have access to pretty much all the code except for the input (mouse clicks, key presses, etc) so it's probably there.

The problem is I'm not sure if it'd be any use. If you pick more than those traits I believe they'll cancel eachother out or cause crazy moodswings, kind of like what the aura objects do if too many different ones are in the same room.

Personally speaking, the worst part of the sims 4 is the limited main traits. I'm constantly having this urge to add at least one or two more main traits. To me, traits are more important than pools or toddlers. Would love to see a mod that allows for more main traits. At least it would give people an opportunity to experiment with an extra trait or two. To see what it would do in the game.

In the sims 3, i loved playing with traits. Well, that is, until that one update where they added everyone is attracted to everyone. Then it made no difference what traits you had, they all acted the same. That update was very damaging to the sims 3. They should have at least reversed that critical mistake. Especially if you consider the fans who purchased most EP's, SP's and store content, the sims 3 was a very expensive game. Then to go and break it more than it was. Thankfully, we had some great modders in the sims community to troubleshoot EA's lack of foresight.

• TwistedMexicanTwistedMexican Posts: 652 Member
    Eiszimmer wrote: »
    I have some Sims with 8 traits.

but not 8 base traits. Those traits are special. You can have countless bonus/reward traits.

Is it impossible to mod this, or is it, the code hasn't been cracked yet, but there's still hope it will be?

Well we have access to pretty much all the code except for the input (mouse clicks, key presses, etc) so it's probably there.

The problem is I'm not sure if it'd be any use. If you pick more than those traits I believe they'll cancel eachother out or cause crazy moodswings, kind of like what the aura objects do if too many different ones are in the same room.

Personally speaking, the worst part of the sims 4 is the limited main traits. I'm constantly having this urge to add at least one or two more main traits. To me, traits are more important than pools or toddlers. Would love to see a mod that allows for more main traits. At least it would give people an opportunity to experiment with an extra trait or two. To see what it would do in the game.

In the sims 3, i loved playing with traits. Well, that is, until that one update where they added everyone is attracted to everyone. Then it made no difference what traits you had, they all acted the same. That update was very damaging to the sims 3. They should have at least reversed that critical mistake. Especially if you consider the fans who purchased most EP's, SP's and store content, the sims 3 was a very expensive game. Then to go and break it more than it was. Thankfully, we had some great modders in the sims community to troubleshoot EA's lack of foresight.

Oh I agree, being limited to 3 base traits, an aspiration and a bonus trait is really annoying. I'll put it on my todo list but I gotta knock out some others before I can even put eyes on it.
    [Sims 4 Cheat Resource] || [My Mods - Base Game] || [My Mods - Expansions]
    [Lifetime Skills || Set Age || Full House ||Persistent FullEditMode || Persistent TestingCheats || DayWalker Vampires]

I'm now on Twitter. I'd love it if you joined me there :)
  • Madiza86Madiza86 Posts: 158 Member
    Madiza86 wrote: »
    Madiza86 wrote: »
    @Twistedmexican
    That unlock mod you've made - Is it possible to do something akin to on/off? Like on when you want something and then off the rest of the time?

There's no disable cheat at the moment. Once you enable it for a household, it's on. I'll probably update it this evening to include an off.

Omg that would totally rock with such an option.

The only reason I didn't include it originally is because it would likely remove all legitimately earned unlocks as well. I'll have to see if I can log the legit ones somehow.

I'm terrible sorry if this annoys you (since its the 2nd time I've mentioned if you could add it), but I would really love an on/off option. I really love your mods :smile:.
    I don't like that the spawn method is free, but with the on/off option I can buy what I want, when I've saved enough for it and don't have the entirety stay open or getting weighed down with a career that unlocks what I want. So pretty please :smile:
    Now I'm off to try out your MOO mod and finally decorate the houses as I like.
  • EndlessSims3EndlessSims3 Posts: 1,077 Member
    edited September 2014
    @TwistedMexican I have a question on moveObjects on? Do I need to destroy the mailbox first or not have 2 for moveObjects on to work?

Another question I have the premium edition of The Sims 4 game came with a nice small hard back book something is in this book that is not even in the game I see in a picture a big nice fish aquarium that I can not find in the game no where why is it showing in the book a nice big Aquarium and not in the game at all, and the chimney for fireplaces shows them on top of the fireplaces but how do I get those to show on fireplaces?
    Here are photos to show you what I mean on fireplaces and the fish aquarium
    IMG_0003_zpseff22dc7.jpg

and then there are these stepping stones how do I create these with the floor tiles tried but never get what the book shows

IMG_0001_zps2deca98b.jpg
    Post edited by EndlessSims3 on
    @TwistedMexican I have a question on moveObjects on? Do I need to destroy the mailbox first or not have 2 for moveObjects on to work? And all the zip or rar are to be in the mods not the package folder right?

Correct, don't unzip it.

The delete mailbox is just a feature. There's no requirement for you to delete it.
    [Lifetime Skills || Set Age || Full House ||Persistent FullEditMode || Persistent TestingCheats || DayWalker Vampires]

• EndlessSims3EndlessSims3 Posts: 1,077 Member
    edited September 2014
    @TwistedMexican I have a question on moveObjects on? Do I need to destroy the mailbox first or not have 2 for moveObjects on to work? And all the zip or rar are to be in the mods not the package folder right?

Correct, don't unzip it.

The delete mailbox is just a feature. There's no requirement for you to delete it.
    oh cool thanks thought so oh how nice now to try later

also I have just added to photos on something in the hard cover book shows some objects that not in game, why? The book shows those objects but yet where are they in game?

Post edited by EndlessSims3 on
  • AlorapopAlorapop Posts: 903 Member
    Is there a cheat for the reward points? or to get a trait. I want the trait that helps me make masterpiece art.
    tumblr_mvvt2iJ33k1slamnjo1_400.gif
    Alorapop wrote: »
    Is there a cheat for the reward points? or to get a trait. I want the trait that helps me make masterpiece art.

Yep, see my wiki (link in signature)

• Hellbiter88Hellbiter88 Posts: 916 Member
    what have I missed? :p
    Welcome to the forums!
    hD8C13932
  • FatescruelFatescruel Posts: 110 Member
    Well you finally went and did it! B)
    The MoveObjects mods works perfectly and now I can completely customize the environment. (*)
    You my good sir are a scholar!
    QxkUasu.png

Lol a fair amount. Most of it's on the wiki. I released MoveObjects about 2 days ago. Turns out there's a bug with placing gallery lots with foundations, that causes all the first floor objects to end up in your inventory. Working on correcting that now and I'll hopefully have the mod updated later tonight.

Lol a fair amount. Most of it's on the wiki. I released MoveObjects about 2 days ago. Turns out there's a bug with placing gallery lots with foundations, that causes all the first floor objects to end up in your inventory. Working on correcting that now and I'll hopefully have the mod updated later tonight.

Cool I'll check it out!
    Welcome to the forums!
    hD8C13932
  • MelanieSimlishMelanieSimlish Posts: 4,432 Member
    Remember, the sims is copyrighted material and discussing reverse engineering on the forum is not allowed.

Yes, it is. We've been talking about mods on these forums for years. We just can't discuss the M-rated mods, which we aren't.
    44444.gif
    edited September 2014
    Remember, the sims is copyrighted material and discussing reverse engineering on the forum is not allowed.

Edit: Just a fake Guru.

edited September 2014

Yes, it is. We've been talking about mods on these forums for years. We just can't discuss the M-rated mods, which we aren't.

Edit: Just a fake Guru.

• LadyDarkSorrowLadyDarkSorrow Posts: 2,865 Member
    I see another fake SimGuru

Yeah I just noticed that, haha. @SimGuruAzure

You have been trolled lol
    Welcome to the forums!
    hD8C13932
  • tomchan0tomchan0 Posts: 952 Member
    If

I agree. If that had been a real guru there would have been a green bar...
    edited September 2014
    edit: ignore this post
    I need to learn to type faster
    44444.gif
    edited September 2014
    Guys, remember the SimGuru have green border around their post
    Guys remember the SimGuru have green border around their post

Yeah I knew that :blush: Just had an off moment.

> @MelanieSimlish said:<br />
    > SimGuruAzurre wrote: »<br />
    > <br />
    > Remember, the sims is copyrighted material and discussing reverse engineering on the forum is not allowed.<br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > Yes, it is. We've been talking about mods on these forums for years. We just can't discuss the M-rated mods, which we aren't.<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    @MelanieSimlish: Please refrain from using foul language in your signatures as well, this is a public forum. We want to keep it fun for everyone, Thank you! And yes, these mods are ok...

Soon as a real SimGuru tells me to change my signature, I will. :) Haven't had any trouble with it thus far though. I think they have more to worry about than a harmless and hilarious little quote from To Kill a Mockingbird.
    44444.gif
    Guys remember the SimGuru have green border around their post

Yeah I knew that :blush: Just had an off moment.

lol , all good..hugs
    Yes, we do - we are very busy trying to keep the trolls off this board, and whats more, I'm a female 🐸🐸🐸🐸, so I'd listen when a darker simguru offers an opinion...

that is so wrong on so many levels
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top