Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Does aging off work?

Because you better have those babies fast! Before you die. Forget about those skills,for your promotions. I tried to turn it on. But I'm not sure if it works. I typed in help,not many cheats in there. If it's like the sims1 you have to apply it when you start up the game.
04-04-15_8-27nbspPM.png

Comments

• Lady_ElurinLady_Elurin Posts: 129 Member
    Aging off works. You can even turn on your particular household for aging while turning off the rest in the game. Pretty cool, EA. Not bad. Hope this helps.
  • Linnyxx17Linnyxx17 Posts: 2,016 Member
    yes aging on/off works and you can also adjust the lifespan from short,normal and long
    tumblr_mamn3vZ7sj1rgw3q8o1_500.gif

* <3 Just Keep Simming, Just Keep Simming, Just Keep Simming Simming Simming, What do you do? YOU SIM SIM SIM!! <3*
  • GabbryroseGabbryrose Posts: 839 Member
    You can adjust the lifespan in the options as well. The normal lifespan does seem short to me, but I think it's because I always extended it in TS3, but I'm pretty sure the number of days are about the same as the normal TS3 lifespan was.
  • MaclimesMaclimes Posts: 513 Member
    Gabbryrose wrote: »
    You can adjust the lifespan in the options as well. The normal lifespan does seem short to me, but I think it's because I always extended it in TS3, but I'm pretty sure the number of days are about the same as the normal TS3 lifespan was.

It's comparable, I believe. But yeah, Normal feels too fast for me. :/
  • mrln1975mrln1975 Posts: 186 Member
    OK, thanks guys/gals. I was just wondering.
    04-04-15_8-27nbspPM.png