Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The new CAS

I would like to know people's reactions to the new CAS in the full game. I was hoping to find more about male, female hairstyles, clothing, etc., but everything is about the demo. Did the men get any long hair styles? Is there curly or wavy hair? I'll have to wait to see it for myself, but I'm curious. Anyway, it looks like the game is going to be a lot of fun.

Comments

• Options
    AnnikaperiAnnikaperi Posts: 535 Member
    Any place to view the new hairstyles, etc.?
  • Options
    Okay, I found something.

The Sims 4: Create-a-Sim Hairstyle Showcase
    Uploaded by TheSimsVIP
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2fL07DsZZM

Sigh, no long hair for men. That mid-length shaggy one and the ponytail were the longest ones they had.
  • Options
    Sims4SarahSims4Sarah Posts: 133 Member
    The base games never have an overabundance of hairstyles. So, I was fine with what was there and that they were different enough from what has been there all along. The CAS is better the more I use it and learn the various points that can be manipulated. There are times when I wish I could still bring up a slider/dial to fine tune some areas but I'll probably not mind that as much the more used to it that I get.
  • Options
    Sims4Sarah wrote: »
    The base games never have an overabundance of hairstyles. So, I was fine with what was there and that they were different enough from what has been there all along. The CAS is better the more I use it and learn the various points that can be manipulated. There are times when I wish I could still bring up a slider/dial to fine tune some areas but I'll probably not mind that as much the more used to it that I get.

Yeah, you're probably right about the hair. Maybe we'll get more rock 'n' roll hair and curls and waves later. That's great about the faces. It would be interesting if faces are more malleable and you could make Sims based on real people that are not only adequate representations, but really shout out who they are.
  • Options
    woodenbear50woodenbear50 Posts: 38 Member
    WCIF long wavy hair for men...?
  • Options
    Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member

large.gif
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • Options
    AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    why1.jpg#Why%20500x375.....
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member

Are you talking about cc hair? If so, check out Mysims4blog - you can filter to men's hair (look under the 'labels' drop-down).
  • Options
    bionicdessertsbionicdesserts Posts: 320 Member
    > @woodenbear50 said:
    > WCIF long wavy hair for men...?
    >

If you google Astraea Nevermore and "Bad Apples" together there is a male conversion of the maxis female long wavy hair. On their tumblr, The Path Of Nevermore, they've converted a bunch of long female hairs to male.
  • Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
  • Options
    Alistair_32Alistair_32 Posts: 1,261 Member
    thread-necromancy.png

#5Characters