Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What types of expansions do YOU want to see this time?

'Cuz let's face it--they're coming! I'm personally hoping for an expansion that lets you colonize the moon or something, like a syfy outer space thing, but with an actual lunar world. Idk... What do you guys think?
Welcome to the forums!
hD8C13932

Comments

• LightdreamLightdream Posts: 113 Member
    *open for bussines
    *generations
    *seasons
    *nightlife
    *vacation ep
    *maybe apartnments
  • colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    Justine Keaton-related expansion. It is everyone's dream to have a statue of Justine Keaton and other Justine Keaton-related items.

And of course...
    Seasons and Generations. :D
  • Hellbiter88Hellbiter88 Posts: 916 Member
    edited September 2014
    lol ok. I've heard generations and season so far. so i'm sensing weather/pools and toddlers is a going theme here.
    Welcome to the forums!
    hD8C13932
  • landverhuizerlandverhuizer Posts: 310 Member
    Would like a nightlife one that included the ability to make apartments and maybe a new club or two
    A vacation place would be nice, with a hotel/camps/tents etc. ...oh, and swimming! ;)
    A hobbies and Careers would be cool if it was really fleshed out

• h2onailsh2onails Posts: 155 Member
    open for bizzz
    selfish and lazy and greedy
    apartments were cool i had a lot of fun with those. It'd be nice to get some bigger lots to place those on. Open for business was an awesome expansion too, if they bring that back they should add a bunch of new stuff to sell and craft (and maybe bring cars back? :/ )
    Welcome to the forums!
    hD8C13932
  • awaiirain0awaiirain0 Posts: 193 Member
    I haven't bought the game yet, but if a Supernatural expansion was to make an appearance, I would purchase the game for sure. That was by far my favorite expansion in the Sims 3.
  • mimizinha98mimizinha98 Posts: 48 Member
    Bon Voyage pls. Seriously, I absolutely LOVE Bon Voyage. My game wouldn't be half as fun without it, haha. So yeah, I really do hope they make a vacation EP this time around. From what I've heard World Adventures wasn't much like that. :(
    signature_3.png
    world adventures sucked, in my opinion. mainly because my game lagged like crazy every single time i entered a pyramid--it wasn't even fun. took me 15 minutes to cross a maze?? Bon voyage i never really played but i know a lot of ppl liked it. SUPERNATURAL RULED.
    Welcome to the forums!
    hD8C13932
    seriously, they "plumed" that word...? (world adventures s_u.c_k.e_d)
    Welcome to the forums!
    hD8C13932
  • jadealixjadealix Posts: 788 Member
    Apartment life and Vacation.

I personally would like a Makin Magic almost as close to The Sims 1 version, I loved that expansion.
  • JayFireflyJayFirefly Posts: 427 Member
    Anything with toddlers!!! Please! It would probably be some type of Generations EP I'm sure.
  • DariusSBDariusSB Posts: 11 New Member
    Here is mine
    University
    Vacation
    Generations
    and for some reason I would like to see the work life.... Like for instance watching sims work in a corporate world where there are Cubical's / bull pins , Conference Meetings, and Mail-room. Or a Restaurant where you see the back of the business.
  • SilentSpy0SilentSpy0 Posts: 197 Member
    I want to see, in order from most to least:
    - Generations / Open For Business / family-oriented that brings back Toddlers, family trees, ability to set 'boyfriend/girlfriend' and 'fiance/fiancee' in create a sim instead of just 'roommate' or 'husband/wife' (or sibling), and MORE CAREERS please just ASAP more careers...
    - Apartment Life / Late Night - I want more of a city feel, something like Bridgeport without all the bugs, and bring back apartments more TS2 Apartment Life style! Also be able to go to clubs and dates.
    - University - more like TS2 than TS3! If it can be figured out. TS2 University was maybe my favorite - any household I started in TS2 began with their University years. I wasn't a fan of it in TS3 as much, though.
    - Seasons / Island Paradise mixture of bringing back seasons/weather, but also bring back swimming and pools, with an island themed world
    - Vacations - NOT like World Adventures, I don't want "weirder stories" here, I really just want normal family vacations, PLEASE! Maybe one weird destination, but I like the weirdness in my stories to be self-created not forced in by the setting!
    - Showtime / Superstar - I, for one, like the fame/entertainment careers every now and then, so I'd like to see them return. However, this expansion pack always feels too gimmicky to really have longevity for me, but its one I'd like to see return more than say, Pets or Supernatural (I like supernatural Sims, but I did not like Supernatural as an EP).
    I wonder if they'll continue on with previous iterations of the sims expansions or if they'll go for something brand new this time? hmmm.... interesting how so many people want apartment life back though, i was wondering if that was just me lol
    Welcome to the forums!
    hD8C13932
  • MomSimmerMomSimmer Posts: 17 Member
    I loved Apartment Life!
  • ems0309ems0309 Posts: 541 Member
    Something that hasn't been done before.
  • JaciJadeJaciJade Posts: 1,078 Member
    1. Generations
    2. Open For Business
    3. Vacations
    4. Themed Worlds like...Western, Farming, Rome, Paris etc...
    5. Apartments
    Thank you EA and thank you Maxis..we got our babies back, Yay!
  • GummiBearxGummiBearx Posts: 317 Member
    I'd like to see expansions like Generations, Late Night/Nightlife, Seasons, and University more like TS2 version. I'm almost certain they'll throw Pets in there as usual.
    2m2dkr9.jpg
  • DarkAdonis1DarkAdonis1 Posts: 133 Member
    One that gives us all the stuff we lost.
    edited September 2014
    Editing my prior post here: I never cared for pets, but that's MY opinion. I'm not bashing on anyone else who want's to see it in the game. I didn't care much for the Katy Perry expansion either, but other people did, so.. :D
    Post edited by Hellbiter88 on
    Welcome to the forums!
    hD8C13932
  • ThatSimGuy2010ThatSimGuy2010 Posts: 97 Member
    I'm hoping for a mash up for a Generations EP and Seasons EP in one. I doubt they do it that way, but if anything, I hope those two EP's are released first. Seasons has been my favorite EP since TS2. I love the inclusion of weather in the game. Hopefully, the Generations EP will include the Toddler life stage and maybe even a Pre-Teen life stage. I mean, The Sims 2 University introduced the Young Adult life stage in it's EP. Could happen! Looking to see more items and new career choices. I really want Law Enforcement, Business, and Medical to return. I also would like to see cars return ALONG with an actual animation of them getting in the car and driving off like in the Sims 2. Same deal for babies and Toddlers (if they return). I liked seeing the interaction between the parents actually using a changing table to change a baby's diaper, or using the tub to bathe Toddlers. It made the game feel more realistic. Hopefully, there will be a new EP or patch update that doesn't make babies stationary to their bassinets.
  • ThatSimGuy2010ThatSimGuy2010 Posts: 97 Member
    edited September 2014
    @Hellbiter88 -- I agree with the weather and Toddler's. I'm enjoying TS4, but I still don't get why they weren't added to the base game. As far as weather, I think at the very least they should add rain and occasional thunderstorms. Even TS2 for PlayStation 2 and Xbox had that.
    @Hellbiter88 -- I agree with the weather and Toddler's. I'm enjoying TS2, but I still don't get why they weren't added to the base game. As far as weather, I think at the very least they should add rain and occasional thunderstorms. Even TS2 for PlayStation 2 and Xbox had that.

I suspected almost a year ago that weather wouldn't be in the game. Pools/toddlers thing was a shock (think they got the message?). But the sims 2 was an awesome game!!! And the sims 3 was great too! I think truthfully i might be sort of spoiled after being used to all the content from those games, TS4 is a base game (and a sims one at that) those notoriously are bare at launch, so i'm hoping they will add previous expansions but also include some genuine NEW content... otherwise we are seriously paying for The Sims 3.5 :/
    Welcome to the forums!
    hD8C13932
  • rikkiroserikkirose Posts: 74 Member
    Pets
    Supernatural
    Seasons
    I am the walrus?