Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Trash Plant!?

Stuff keeps breaking and as one of my sims fixes it, little piles of spare parts appear. I can scavenge them for parts to upgrade things around the house. When the scavenging is done, there's this little pile of trash left over. One night I was too lazy to take it out to the can, so I just moved it out of the house to avoid the dirty room moodlet and planning to do it later. Well, I forgot about it.

TrashPlant.jpg

I think I'm going to water it and see what happens.

... I almost want to make an Oscar the Grouch house, full of trash plants instead of regular landscaping. :D
TS4-Signature.jpg
Origin ID: Tiraehd

Comments

• Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member
    edited September 2014
    o.O

Well I guess anything is possible.
    Gallery ID: Biotic_Warlock
  • gasolinebunnygasolinebunny Posts: 270 Member
    Smarter Sims. Weirder Stories.
  • poptart52poptart52 Posts: 60 Member
    Ahhhhh i'm going to have to try this now. That's hilarious!
  • mwadmanmwadman Posts: 104 Member
    I grew a trash plant. It says it attracts flies so I let it die.
  • mwdonohuemwdonohue Posts: 3,307 Member
    The amount of detail in the game....
  • Hellbiter88Hellbiter88 Posts: 916 Member
    That happened to me too!!! I clicked to remove the "garbage" from my lawn and there was a "plant" option. So. ......i planted... I watered... and now I have a front lawn full of trash plants lolz
    Welcome to the forums!
    hD8C13932
  • Bookworm742Bookworm742 Posts: 4,068 Member
    Ok, this is probably one of the *only* things about the game that has genuinely made me giggle....I totally want to see your Oscar the Grouch house now. ;)
  • mwdonohuemwdonohue Posts: 3,307 Member
    Ok, this is probably one of the *only* things about the game that has genuinely made me giggle....I totally want to see your Oscar the Grouch house now. ;)

Sorry to be nitpicky on your grammar but you say this is probably one of the only things. What do you mean by that. Because only generally means one. So it is one of the one things. Again, sorry. I just finished my english homework...
  • MariposahMariposah Posts: 249 Member
    @Bookworm742 When I do make it, I'll tag you in the post about it. I usually only play one story at a time, so it might be a bit.
    TS4-Signature.jpg
  • SincerboxSincerbox Posts: 2,279 Member
    How funny. I am thinking this is something a handy sim might want. Does it grow household upgrade parts?
    Origin ID: Barbara917
    @Sincerbox, that's what I'm hoping!
    TS4-Signature.jpg
  • Bookworm742Bookworm742 Posts: 4,068 Member
    mwdonohue wrote: »

Sorry to be nitpicky on your grammar but you say this is probably one of the only things. What do you mean by that. Because only generally means one. So it is one of the one things. Again, sorry. I just finished my english homework...

I'm tired...it's late here. XD Probably should have said one of the very few things...but I knew what I meant! ;)

@Mariposah I look forward to it! :D

• klb685klb685 Posts: 3,388 Member
    It would also be perfect for an "Odd Couple" housing set up. Oscar and Felix? Anyone?
  • RinilexRinilex Posts: 3,048 Member
    Haha, that's actually pretty funny.
    It grows "trash fruit". A foul-smelling fruit that is inexplicably composed entirely of refuse.

Now, to find out what I can do with the fruit! If nothing else, I wonder if I can leave it in my enemy's yards. Muahahahaha >:)
    TS4-Signature.jpg