Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Calmorezoo's DNA Coms Sims3/4 [ @Morakai question for you ]

Comments

• Options
    calmorezoocalmorezoo Posts: 8,105 Member
    flstrider wrote: »
    yes still have the e-mail and will get the link to you after class this afternoon. When you get eagle harbor you will see the team builds already in that area, so just use those as an example and just have fun with the build

ok, im ready when your able.
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    flstriderflstrider Posts: 1,912 Member
    Did you get the world downloaded ok? as you are building could you take a look around and give me comments about the other lots and the overall look, would appreciate any feedback you might have
    My World's thread linked in Sig
    NewSig.jpg

• Options
    Did you get the world downloaded ok? as you are building could you take a look around and give me comments about the other lots and the overall look, would appreciate any feedback you might have

yes got it installed and just opend in game.

Ive got some questions about store items im i limited to only using the harvest bounty set ?
    As some of the Duke of bows set, would really give the lot a boost along with the Castle (Not the build castle but the furnishing set) and the Faire foke life.

But of cause its really upto you.

Yes i will gladly take a ganner around the town . Are there any lots your particulary thinking of ?
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    @flstrider
    well here my first bash shell. please let me know what you think ?
    screenshot_original.jpg
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    looks pretty good, but hey you know me, I just want you to have fun and build what you wish. Oh by the way I do agree that the other sets would look good here but I am keeping this world Base Game (all ep's/sp's) only. the harvest bounty is a free set so everyone can download that set.
    NewSig.jpg

• Options
    looks pretty good, but hey you know me, I just want you to have fun and build what you wish. Oh by the way I do agree that the other sets would look good here but I am keeping this world Base Game (all ep's/sp's) only. the harvest bounty is a free set so everyone can download that set.

ok will keep it ep and sp only.
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    edited September 2016
    @FLStrider
    Up date for you, in the end I descided to do a completely different shell . Now Ive nearly finished the furnishing and decorations. Next will be the play test.
    How would you like this lot uploaded; Exchange or Mediafire ?
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    @calmorezoo can we do mediafire, I am not sure if the lot will work in other worlds because of the elevation but if you think it will, exchange will be fine
    NewSig.jpg

• Options
    absin0901absin0901 Posts: 44 Member
    Good post
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    @flstrider
    Heres some pictures
    Front view screenshot_original.jpg
    The Grounds screenshot_original.jpg

Im almost ready to upload, Ive just to play test

h2xmsbl]

• Options
    Cal I love it! but I already knew it would be awesome as usual...hehe
    NewSig.jpg

• Options
    Cal I love it! but I already knew it would be awesome as usual...hehe

thank you,
    I will be uploading to the exchange, as Ive placed the lot in my DV game and it fixed to road without issue. If anyone has fixing issue in their game theres 2 cheats that correct that anyway.

Im enjoying the way you set up the world and have had my simself visit the various community lots and havent found any issues as of yet. Will continue to play and Will let you know if ifind anything.
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    Thanks Cal! I will get this int the world after classes. Any advice on any of the lots you have seen? I am worried I have gone a bit overboard on a couple of them.....
    NewSig.jpg

• Options
    SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    Great looking lot Cal! It will fit in so well with flstrider's Eagle Harbor!
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    @Leilani
    Hello , now ive agreed to completed your request as i already have the shell built from when i first took your request. but please you must keep in contact with us .
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    edited October 2016
    @Nicwebb82
    welcome, Im happy to create your sims4 sims. Now is there anything you'd like to add or change on your request before i get started ?
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    Nicwebb82Nicwebb82 Posts: 447 Member
    calmorezoo wrote: »
    @Nicwebb82
    welcome, Im happy to create your sims4 sims. Now is there anything you'd like to add or change on your request before i get started ?

Thank you for accepting my request. There's nothing that I can think of that I want changed :-)
  • Options
    Nicwebb82 wrote: »
    @Nicwebb82

Thank you for accepting my request. There's nothing that I can think of that I want changed :-)

great I will get creative later today , so you will hopefully have your sims before the weekend
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    Sandraelle wrote: »
    Great looking lot Cal! It will fit in so well with flstrider's Eagle Harbor!

thank you Sandraelle.
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    edited October 2016
    @Nicwebb82
    Ive uploaded your Sims4 request for a sim household of 2.
    Please go to DNA current thread Ive left you pictures and DL links.

For quick link to DNA click my siggy bellow.
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    Hello, @Anettesb .
    Before I get started, is there anything you wish to add or change on your request ?
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    Hello, @Anettesb .
    Before I get started, is there anything you wish to add or change on your request ?

not a thing, maybe that it is more fun to buy recolors than standard items.....
    oh and multigender toilet... don't forget the toddelrs
    and it is really nice if there is some sort of "food" = the candy machine or ?

if you need any info please say so
    and I do love sneak peaks :wink:

I trust your creativity
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    @anettesb wrote: »
    Hello, @Anettesb .

I trust your creativity

Thanks, for the update.
    I shall get started tonight and I will for sure post you some pic's at different stages of the build. But I will also keep some surprises too for when you place the lot in your games.
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    anettesb wrote: »
    Hello, @Anettesb .

I trust your creativity

Thanks, for the update.
    I shall get started tonight and I will for sure post you some pic's at different stages of the build. But I will also keep some surprises too for when you place the lot in your games.

yea thats the best combo of being exited, looking forward and getting a surprice
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    @Anettesb
    heres a picture of the build so far.
    screenshot_original.jpg

Hope your happy with it so far?
    My inspiration came from searching pictures of traditional Nordic towns.
    I can change the colours if it dont suit !
    h2xmsbl]