Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Masterprogression-type or DebugEnabler mods?

Anyone out there have any idea if either of these or something similar will be made? The in-game cheats are aweful and my sims will die of old age before they can acquire enough aspiration points for even ONE good purchase.
Welcome to the forums!
hD8C13932

Comments

• Options
    Chimp2678Chimp2678 Posts: 4,072 Member
    You can turn off aging in the option in the game. You can turn off for your Sims or other Sims.
  • Options
    Hellbiter88Hellbiter88 Posts: 916 Member
    Actually my game must be bugged because my sims keep aging even when I disable those options.
    Welcome to the forums!
    hD8C13932
  • Options
    EndlessSims3EndlessSims3 Posts: 1,077 Member
    edited September 2014
    those cheats do not work right like the one on mail box to make their mod things to keep it up full so not have them die on me that aprt I like to disable it for good but when going to visit other places I can not use that cheat on the mail box so it is enabled no cheat to make it through out the game play so stops working for me when leaving lot to another place traveling, also need to edit the neighborhood and add bigger lot sizes I can not stand too small lots that is only there, I need 64x64 but can not find the edit neighborhood why? Or is there away some where I missed it? TY

Oh and the headlineeffects on dose not take the head lines away at all why? Any one know what to do on this?
  • Options
    > @EndlessSims3 said:
    > those cheats do not work right like the one on mail box to make their mod things to keep it up full so not have them die on me that aprt I like to disable it for good but when going to visit other places I can not use that cheat on the mail box so it is enabled no cheat to make it through out the game play so stops working for me when leaving lot to another place traveling, also need to edit the neighborhood and add bigger lot sizes I can not stand too small lots that is only there, I need 64x64 but can not find the edit neighborhood why? Or is there away some where I missed it? TY

The cheats disappear anytime you enter CAS mode or leave the lot. You have to reapply "testingcheats true" and you can set motives by SHIFT + Right clicking on your sim. It was announced prior to release that you cannot edit the lots in the world. The best you can do is bulldoze a preexisting lot and move a sim onto the lot and build what you want. ...I suspect they'll change this in a patch, or more likely an expansion, but I could be wrong.
    Welcome to the forums!
    hD8C13932
  • Options
    > @EndlessSims3 said:<br />
    > those cheats do not work right like the one on mail box to make their mod things to keep it up full so not have them die on me that aprt I like to disable it for good but when going to visit other places I can not use that cheat on the mail box so it is enabled no cheat to make it through out the game play so stops working for me when leaving lot to another place traveling, also need to edit the neighborhood and add bigger lot sizes I can not stand too small lots that is only there, I need 64x64 but can not find the edit neighborhood why? Or is there away some where I missed it? TY<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    The cheats disappear anytime you enter CAS mode or leave the lot. You have to reapply "testingcheats true" and you can set motives by SHIFT + Right clicking on your sim. It was announced prior to release that you cannot edit the lots in the world. The best you can do is bulldoze a preexisting lot and move a sim onto the lot and build what you want. ...I suspect they'll change this in a patch, or more likely an expansion, but I could be wrong.
    oh okay ty so much I do hope that they will add that later then in neighborhood edit, I forgot to righ click shift on the Sims lol ty so much for this information.
  • Options
    sure n/p
    Welcome to the forums!
    hD8C13932
  • Options
    lol, oh well it dose make me play the game more instead of building all the time lol I do like the Sims 4 for sure
  • Options
    sandygrlsandygrl Posts: 63 Member
    I tried what was said but i shift and click on the sim but nothing happens i wonder what i am doing wrong.
  • Options
    If you encounter a loading screen of any kind the cheats will become inactive. You must reapply "testingcheats true" and then SHIFT + Right click on your sim. For example, when you travel to the park, reapply the cheat and then try. :)
    Welcome to the forums!
    hD8C13932