Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Where are all the cheats?

Hellbiter88Hellbiter88 Posts: 916 Member
Where's the "buy debug" cheat? Where is the "aspiration points" cheat? Where is the "unlock career rewards cheat?" Where's the ability to modify relationships? Where's the ability to purchase things you want with a simple command instead of trudging through these career ladders? :(

Edit: Someone on here DID find some hidden ones though! (see below)
Welcome to the forums!
hD8C13932
Post edited by Hellbiter88 on

Comments

• SimMommy05SimMommy05 Posts: 2,574 Member
    Have you played with the testing cheats? I played with them a little bit earlier and shift clicking the mailbox brought up several options. I didn't investigate them all, but I really liked how you could raise the motives for everyone in the world if you wanted. Might come in handy when I want my sim to go out with somebody on a date. They are always in bad moods... hungry, smelly, tired, etc.
  • Hellbiter88Hellbiter88 Posts: 916 Member
    edited September 2014
    I did try that but even that doesn't work right... everytime you woohoo or take a shower or leave the lot the "motive freeze" resets and you have to reapply. Same thing if you use a cheat to enter create-a-sim. I've found the easiest method for filling motives is just to enable "testingcheats true" and then clicking on the sim themselves, rather than finding the mailbox every time. :/

As for the other selections on the mailbox I think it was just reset lot and other unuseful stuff but I could be wrong.
    Welcome to the forums!
    hD8C13932
  • Shadowman4562Shadowman4562 Posts: 23 New Member
    Cheats disable the achievements in-game right?
  • RomireRomire Posts: 2,418 Member
    Romire - Australian Gamer
    An Nurodirvgent player from the land downunder.
    Thanks for posting the link but I already know about these. I was hoping there might be others that have yet to be revealed? But I doubt it.
    Welcome to the forums!
    hD8C13932
    I was hoping for a "make friends for me" cheat but it looks like they removed it.
    I was hoping for a "make friends for me" cheat but it looks like they removed it.

Shift right click the mailbox :P
    Shift and left-clicking mailbox does NOT work, I just tested to make sure. Also clicking on individual sims only lets you edit in CAS or addtofamily or refill motives. :(
    Welcome to the forums!
    hD8C13932
    Shift and left-clicking mailbox does NOT work, I just tested to make sure. Also clicking on individual sims only lets you edit in CAS or addtofamily or refill motives. :(

They removed that? Well 🐸🐸🐸🐸
    I wanted to point everyone to this post by @twistedmexican it has a bunch of cheats on here that were not revealed, one of them is a very useful aspiration cheat :D

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/778600/ive-compiled-an-extended-list-of-cheats-and-commands#latest
    Welcome to the forums!
    hD8C13932
  • xtinagaga97xtinagaga97 Posts: 600 Member
    edited September 2014
    The good cheats are with the pools and toddlers lol
    giphy.gif
    The good cheats are with the pools and toddlers lol

I know... I think I heard they're working on releasing the buydebug? or maybe it was the moveobjects? Idk
    Welcome to the forums!
    hD8C13932
  • TwistedMexicanTwistedMexican Posts: 652 Member
    > @Hellbiter88 said:
    > xtinagaga97 wrote: »
    >
    > The good cheats are with the pools and toddlers lol
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I know... I think I heard they're working on releasing the buydebug? or maybe it was the moveobjects? Idk

Move objects is supposedly being worked on. I could not locate it anywhere in the code currently, so we're probably looking at a patch or EP release.

Also since you were asking, there is a command that will make friends for you but I haven't got it to work. I'll see if I can get into it some more.
    [Sims 4 Cheat Resource] || [My Mods - Base Game] || [My Mods - Expansions]
    [Lifetime Skills || Set Age || Full House ||Persistent FullEditMode || Persistent TestingCheats || DayWalker Vampires]

I'm now on Twitter. I'd love it if you joined me there :)
    @twistedmexican alright thanks! i've been trying to work the add_buffs one to no avail
    Welcome to the forums!
    hD8C13932
  • TwistedMexicanTwistedMexican Posts: 652 Member
    > @Hellbiter88 said:
    > twistedmexican alright thanks! i've been trying to work the add_buffs one to no avail

gotcha covered ;) check my original thread.
    [Sims 4 Cheat Resource] || [My Mods - Base Game] || [My Mods - Expansions]
    [Lifetime Skills || Set Age || Full House ||Persistent FullEditMode || Persistent TestingCheats || DayWalker Vampires]

I'm now on Twitter. I'd love it if you joined me there :)
    > @Hellbiter88 said:<br />
    > twistedmexican alright thanks! i've been trying to work the add_buffs one to no avail<br />
    <br />
    gotcha covered ;) check my original thread.

that is awesome, thanks!
    Welcome to the forums!
    hD8C13932