Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Premium membership content?

Anyone see any mention of this in the game? I've been looking for it but I don't see it. I guess EA either decided against the idea or they're saving it for a future day.

Comments

• JPG619JPG619 Posts: 460 Member
    JoeWow1003 wrote: »
    Anyone see any mention of this in the game? I've been looking for it but I don't see it. I guess EA either decided against the idea or they're saving it for a future day.

I think they are saving it to when the do have some DLC ready to download. It be pointless to have if they don't have any content ready for download
  • JoeWow1003JoeWow1003 Posts: 4,121 Member
    JPG619 wrote: »

I think they are saving it to when the do have some DLC ready to download. It be pointless to have if they don't have any content ready for download

I'm just shocked they don't already have content ready. I thought for sure there would already be a dozen things ready to sell us :p
  • Mashimar0Mashimar0 Posts: 1,770 Member
    premium membership? is that like battlefield 4 premium membership thingy?
    vyogg9rodtfcebiur2om.gif
  • kovu0207kovu0207 Posts: 6,209 Member
    I think they're saving it until the game has been released everywhere. :)
    kovu0207ver2.jpg
    Mashimar0 wrote: »
    premium membership? is that like battlefield 4 premium membership thingy?

No one knows. There was a quick screenshot talking about it in one of the game play videos from EA. EA has never talked about it at all so it's always been speculation as to what it's all about.
  • LoreenaJLoreenaJ Posts: 38 Member
    what do you get for premium membership? and how much will that be? Buying the game and the expansions, then the store items and now a membership...starting to cost lots of $$$

I'm just shocked they don't already have content ready. I thought for sure there would already be a dozen things ready to sell us :p

I am shocked too but then again we are not EA. I think they wanted to work on the game full time and release content at a later time.

• ebuchalaebuchala Posts: 4,945 Member
    People were saying that they didn't open the TS3 store for a week after its release. I didn't buy TS3 at release so I don't really know how they handled it. But maybe it'll be something like that.
    Origin ID: ebuchala
    I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning psychopath. Reaper
  • StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    I just figured they delayed it for a little bit because of all the complaining that was already going on. Why add "Day one DLC" as fuel to the fire? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
    LoreenaJ wrote: »
    what do you get for premium membership? and how much will that be? Buying the game and the expansions, then the store items and now a membership...starting to cost lots of $$$

I think it getting store content from what I heard but nothing was made official

• PixelsimmerPixelsimmer Posts: 2,351 Member
    I'd like to know more about this premium menbership thing too...I have never been a fan of the store (I have only spent about $40 dollars in it in the last 5 years) however the idea of a premium membership is growing on me. Particularly if it means I pay a flat rate and have access to all the DLC I want (or a certain number of items/bundles per month).
    QDog wrote: »
    I'd like to know more about this premium menbership thing too...I have never been a fan of the store (I have only spent about $40 dollars in it in the last 5 years) however the idea of a premium membership is growing on me. Particularly if it means I pay a flat rate and have access to all the DLC I want (or a certain number of items/bundles per month).

That's what has me interested too. If they have a flat fee of like 15 dollars a month but they release like a set a week I would actually be all over that.
  • KittenkissKittenkiss Posts: 1,047 Member
    Stormkeep wrote: »
    I just figured they delayed it for a little bit because of all the complaining that was already going on. Why add "Day one DLC" as fuel to the fire? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

This. From reading a great deal of comments, the #1 complaint is the lack of content.
  • AmyWolfsongAmyWolfsong Posts: 11 New Member
    I think its already there becuase i had some of the hats under the hats option and i did not download or install anythign but hte game
  • ebuchalaebuchala Posts: 4,945 Member
    [
    I think its already there becuase i had some of the hats under the hats option and i did not download or install anythign but hte game

If you bought the limited edition or the digital deluxe, you'll have the animal hats pack available. They show up as new content with gold stars or something like that.
    Origin ID: ebuchala
    I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning psychopath. Reaper
  • Fiever7Fiever7 Posts: 884 Member

Say that to titanfall
    IRJsECv.png
  • ripley55ripley55 Posts: 28 New Member
    Well i think that they have some content but the premium membership will be probably launched after ts4 was released all over the world :) I'm still waiting :)
    Fiever7 wrote: »

Say that to titanfall

I don't play that kind of game, so it a win for me. Plus for memberships and stuff I normally wait to see if they are worth getting before I buy them.

• MirichaMiricha Posts: 470 Member
    I expect it next week, after the game is released everywhere. Why would they delay another way to make money any longer than necessary? :p
    수리수리마수리 수수리 사바
    my new simblr
    lWAXrDZ.png
  • VampirspiegeleiVampirspiegelei Posts: 704 Member
    Like I've been saying ALL the time.
    There is no Premium Membership!
    That was a Placeholder.
    There will be Premium Items in the future though (just like TS3)
    ... jinkies oO