Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Sims and their Escapades

I was really nervous that I wouldn't like this new version of the Sims. The glitches from the LP Live Broadcasts and the lack of toddlers. I still haven't aged a baby to a child yet. I'll likely be really disappointed when I do, but I haven't reached that point yet. I have been really enjoying the game. I've started playing two families so far. I have run into some glitches; I have a bowl on the counter that my Sims refuse to clean up and I can't get it to drag to the sink. I threw a black and white party and was supposed to have 3 Sims listen to classical music, but even when I chose "listen to classical with" it said nobody was listenning. Also, not a glitch, I'm supposed to get Garrett to overcome writers block, but haven't been able to get him to get writers block. If anybody has any advice, I'd be happy

The first couple Leah, Garrett and Addison.

Leah is a foodie and was gaining weight like crazy. I had to put her on a diet to stop the weight gain. Here are some pics of her while preggers.
With her friend.
09-02-14_4-11nbspPM.png

With her boyfriend (I decided not to have them marry).
09-02-14_3-35nbspPM.png

Passed out on the floor.
09-02-14_4-43nbspPM-2.png

In labor (Garrett was at work).
09-02-14_4-56nbspPM.png

Finally, with her brand new baby girl!
09-02-14_5-00nbspPM.png

My Second Couple had a few more adventures. I completely forget her name, but he's Peter.

There were three more Sims in the family, but I locked them all in a room and waited for them to starve to death. >:)
09-02-14_9-10nbspPM.png

When Grimm arrived, I decided it would be fun to make friends and play pranks with him. He was surprisingly a good sport!
09-02-14_9-16nbspPM.png

Ironically right after she caught herself on fire...
09-02-14_8-38nbspPM.png

A week later Peter proposed!
09-02-14_10-02nbspPM-4.png