Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Joanna Tredway's 100 Baby Challenge! - Updated w/ Chapter 9 9/25/14!

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    Simmer_For_EverSimmer_For_Ever Posts: 210 Member
    Yes, so chapter 10 will be out soon? Yay!
    [i]Awesomeness[/i]
  • Options
    hirondelle09hirondelle09 Posts: 175 Member
    Thanks for sharing! I'll go check it out :)
    disneylegacy.jpg?w=764&h=261
  • Options
    a_niles06a_niles06 Posts: 3,019 Member
    edited December 2014
    YOU GUUUUUUUUYS.

Hi. Sorry I've been away. Lots has happened. Has anyone seen my head roll through here? Cause I seem to have lost it...

In short. My laptop battery, like, exploded. My computer was fried. I seriously have the worst luck with computers in the face of the universe, like, ever. I just wanted to cry. I have a loaner right now. I haven't had a chance to play my game much - I did load it once and it auto defaulted to low-medium graphics so I was a little put off by that alone assuming my gaming experience will be kind of lame. But I've been itching to play so we'll give a try. We'll see what happens. I was also hit with the crashing bug after the pools update...no idea if that's been fixed or not. I think I had read it has...? In the meantime, my husband and I have gotten a bigger place (yaaay! no more tripping over each other in our super teeny tiny house that just happens to be WAAAAY nicer!) so these last few weeks have been filled with moving, cleaning up the old place, etc. This also means I've been without internet in the transition - just got it hooked up today! Wooot! Work still consumes my life and somewhere in the middle of all of that I have to squeeze in holiday activities with the family!

So. I'm around, I promise. You guys have not been forgotten. I'm about to load up my game and see how it plays on my loaner. I should be due to get my laptop back within the next week or so...I hope. I miss it :(
    ezgif_com_resize.gif

• Options
    JessuJessu Posts: 2,305 Member
    :open_mouth:
    Z0TPLTk.jpg
  • Options
    KitOnlyHumanKitOnlyHuman Posts: 2,586 Member
    @a_niles06

Sounds crazy! Looking forward to seeing some Simming action and glad that you are safe and enjoying your new home for the holidays. Computers break, just gotta learn how to fix them. Personally I'm a PC fan myself, that's why whenever it breaks, I know how to put it back together.
  • Options
    KitOnlyHumanKitOnlyHuman Posts: 2,586 Member
    Saw this mod, thought of you!
    1494741.largethumb.jpg
  • Options
    AwesomeCupcakes7AwesomeCupcakes7 Posts: 6 New Member
    @a_niles06 Johanna...I love her! My favorite character so far in this is Breckin, he's so funny :).
  • Options
    a_niles06a_niles06 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Thank you @AwesomeCupcakes7 :) I'm so glad you're enjoying it! New updates will be coming soon - the D.N.A. Request team is building me a 100 Baby Challenge house so as soon as I have that I'll be starting the story back up on the new lot :) Thanks again for reading!!
    ezgif_com_resize.gif