Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Joanna Tredway's 100 Baby Challenge! - Updated w/ Chapter 9 9/25/14!

Comments

• Options
    KitOnlyHumanKitOnlyHuman Posts: 2,586 Member
    a_niles06 wrote: »
    Seriously?! I couldn't find him :( Well, if that's what you preferred, I'm super sorry :( But I'm glad you enjoyed what came out of it!
    No no. This made me even more happier cuz, well, that's my family. >.> You pretty much nailed it. LOL I can't stop laughing and blushing. I don't know whether to die of embarrassment or laughter. ^.^ I shared it immediately with my gentleman IRL (Sabre).
  • Options
    Oh! If you could get a chance to upload her and the baby (and don't mind me downloading them) I wanna give them a guest house on our lot. ^.^
  • Options
    a_niles06a_niles06 Posts: 3,019 Member
    edited September 2014
    Seriously?! I couldn't find him :( Well, if that's what you preferred, I'm super sorry :( But I'm glad you enjoyed what came out of it!
    No no. This made me even more happier cuz, well, that's my family. >.> You pretty much nailed it. LOL I can't stop laughing and blushing. I don't know whether to die of embarrassment or laughter. ^.^ I shared it immediately with my gentleman IRL (Sabre).

Bahaha!! Well, I'm glad I made it authentic :P If you do die of either one, I'll be sure to beg Grimm for your life ;)<3
    Oh! If you could get a chance to upload her and the baby (and don't mind me downloading them) I wanna give them a guest house on our lot. ^.^

Of course! How sweet, I will do so as soon as baby is born :)
    ezgif_com_resize.gif

• Options
    Rostri-JoduRostri-Jodu Posts: 718 Member
    I'd be willing to sacrifice, uh, subject...er, I mean, donate...yeah...donate a few of my male Sims to the cause! My Origin ID is rostrijodu. Let me know which men you want, especially if they are part of a larger household, and I'll be more than happy to reload them as singles.

Cheers,
    Ro
  • Options
    @Rostri-Jodu - perfect! Will take a look next time I'm in game!
    ezgif_com_resize.gif

• Options
    KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    I dead and went to heaven and then spent most of my time with my nose scrunched up. What did I just read ??? I loved it but I was so confused... The awkwardness of this chapter. Phew. I'm feeling ya Jo, I'm feeling ya now run for the hills.

In all seriousness though it was a great chapter and yay on the giekeesque bub! I can't wait to see who she grows up like :)
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
  • Options
    Haaahaha....yeah. I don't even know. I DON'T EVEN KNOW. It was just so weird. Thanks for reading, though!! Glad you made it through without completely frying your brain :P
    ezgif_com_resize.gif

• Options
    Hey guys! Still around, just checking in to let you all know an update should be up today :) It's just easiest for me to do updates on my day off than when I work. Today is one of those days (though I have a class for work this afternoon soooo is it really even a day off? I don't even know.) Anywho, I'm around just working :) Will update soooooon!
    ezgif_com_resize.gif

• Options
    LynnwoodLynnwood Posts: 2,980 Member
    Yaaaaaaay update sooooooon. :D
  • Options
    Whiteraven40Whiteraven40 Posts: 129 Member
    Whooop looking forward to the next update. :)
  • Options
    KrysstiaKrysstia Posts: 57 Member
    Loved chapter 8. Your baby challenge is fun and I love that you used Chester! Can't wait to see what happens next!
  • Options
    Carewren123Carewren123 Posts: 2,658 Member
    I definitely LOLd at the awkwardness.
    E7A0Fe3.jpg
    Current Stories:
    Wren's Nest * * * Get a CLUE

Completed Stories: Ana Pringle

My Main Site: Carewren123 Sim Stories
    YouTube Channel: Carewren123 Sims
    Monthly Short Story Challenge Thread: Current Theme: April: Choose your screenshots.
  • Options
    How is this going? o.o
  • Options
    Hey guys, sorry for the delay!! We have audit coming up at work and this transition into management has taken a little more of a toll on my free time and so on than I expected. So don't be alarmed if there are random points of long delays in between updates - all is well, I'm just very busy and sometimes work will have to take priority :) My last day off wasn't really even a day off with my class for work and I ended up not having any time to play. I'm off again today so my goal is to get the next update up today - thankfully I have nothing work related going on, so it should be much easier to do that :P I'm off to get started, thanks for being patient with me!
    ezgif_com_resize.gif

• Options
    ...sometimes work will have to take priority...
    Sometimes.

Lol. Take your time, just checking in! I think you left most of us at the edge of our seats waiting to see what the lovechild(?) is and looks like!

• Options
    edited September 2014
    Hahaha :) Ok, work ALWAYS has to take priority :pensive:

P.S. @KitOnlyHuman - take a peek in my gallery, there's a special upload in there for you :D;)
    ezgif_com_resize.gif

• Options
    FloorRaisinFloorRaisin Posts: 1,340 Member
    Goodness, the comments on your last blog post feel almost as awkward as the encounter in the post itself. ;D So funny! Good luck with the challenge.
    The Wolff Legacy - whattheplum.wordpress.com - Latest update: Forward, Fast
  • Options
    Just updated with chapter 9 :) Enjoy!
    ezgif_com_resize.gif

• Options
    LynnwoodLynnwood Posts: 2,980 Member
    EEE! Read, commented, (on blog) loved. <3
  • Options
    Hahaha :) Ok, work ALWAYS has to take priority :pensive:

P.S. @KitOnlyHuman - take a peek in my gallery, there's a special upload in there for you :D;)

Eee! What is your origin name?
  • Options
    aniles06 :)
    ezgif_com_resize.gif

• Options
    StormyDayzStormyDayz Posts: 4,035 Member
    Loving your baby challenge and looking forward to the next update!
  • Options
    KaelinKaelin Posts: 39 Member
    Wow - this is fun to follow! I may have to try one of these challenges myself at some point. Maybe when I finish with my current legacy challenge. Can't wait to keep reading!
  • Options
    SylvSylv Posts: 885 Member
    Love it!
    tumblr_naeqm3rHmH1tca3q3o1_400.gif
    Origin ID: SylvRo
    Sims 4 Current Household: Generation 11

• Options
    Thanks guys!! I'm around, working on an update right now :) As I said before, don't be alarmed if there are long breaks in between - work consumes my life. Next week my boss and our other assistant manager are going to a convention in Vegas (lucky ducks!) so I will be running the show which means I will practically live at the hotel. Blah. Then next weekend my boss gets married AND it's also my anniversary weekend! Then boss in on her honeymoon soooo...these next couple of weeks are going to be nutty! But I'm definitely around and very much appreciate your patience :) Should hopefully have an update up tonight!
    ezgif_com_resize.gif