March 19 - The Sims Alexa Skill got a StrangerVille and Medieval update! Read the details here.

Joanna Tredway's 100 Baby Challenge! - Updated w/ Chapter 9 9/25/14!

a_niles06a_niles06 Posts: 3,006 Member
Hey guys :) I have started a new 100 Baby Challenge for TS4! This will serve as an experimental challenge where I get to explore the game and share my thoughts on it as I go along.

Also, I am willing to accept daddy submissions so if you have a Sim you'd like to see featured, hook me up with your Origin ID and the names of the Sims you want me to use and/or any that you're ok with me using.

Welcome!
Chapter 1: New Beginnings
Chapter 2: "Plumit."
Chapter 3: And Then There's Don
Chapter 4: Of Course, Sometimes Stuff Goes Down When There's a Billion Dollars in a...Dollhouse?
Chapter 5: Begone, You Demon Spawn from Heck!
Chapter 6: Tell 'Em That it's My Birthday when I Party Like That!
Chapter 7: A Gieke's Guide to Love
Chapter 8: The Most Awkward Encounter in 100 Baby Challenge History
Chapter 9: A Flirty Game of Chess
Post edited by a_niles06 on
ezgif_com_resize.gif

Comments

• a_niles06a_niles06 Posts: 3,006 Member
    Just added chapter 2 :)
    ezgif_com_resize.gif

Just added Chapter 3! Still looking for daddies if anyone has any they want to offer :) Just leave me your Origin ID name and let me know which ones you want me to use! :)
    ezgif_com_resize.gif

• LynnwoodLynnwood Posts: 2,921 Member
    OMG!!! *glomp!!!!* I am readinggggg. <3 I haven't started my own challenge/legacies yet, I'm still letting myself get used to the game (by playing simself versions of me and the hubby) but I can't wait to get started . . . and now I get a chance to see how the 100 BC will go in TS4 . . . I'm wondering if I should give Holly a round 2 . . . . Comments on your challenge to come! *huggles*
    edited September 2014
    Yaaay!!! Thank you :D I'm glad you're enjoying it <33 (P.S. YEEEES. HOLLY WILL NOT BE FORGOTTEN!!)
    ezgif_com_resize.gif

• MoriGelopiMoriGelopi Posts: 776 Member
    I shall make you a few fathers later haha
  • dlmetzlerdlmetzler Posts: 14 New Member
    Nice start! Kiddos are very cute :)
    Thanks guys!! Yaaay daddies :D Next update is coming when I get off work...and it's a fun one!
    ezgif_com_resize.gif

• RawlaRawla Posts: 7,208 Member
    Joanna Tredway is very pretty. :)

Origin ID: Rawla
    Gallery hashtag: #RawlaCreations

• ARSuggittARSuggitt Posts: 18 New Member
    I love the story! Can't wait for more.
  • RainbowSimQueenRainbowSimQueen Posts: 1,207 Member
    Very nice, I can't wait to read the next installment. Don definitely makes cute kids, he's currently married to my legacy founder and the kiddies are adorable.
  • Whiteraven40Whiteraven40 Posts: 129 Member
    Love the story so far and looking forward to reading the updates. Your more than welcome to download any male sims I've created (if theres any there that catches your eye :) ) Origin name is the same as forum name.
    I can confirm that just because you can take the Pregnancy Test doesn't mean they're preggers. XD I've got an adult female I married into my legacy who's taken it twice now with no luck. *sad face*
    @Lynnwood Yes, I learned that as well, which you'll see in the newest update :)

Sorry this is so late, I came home and crashed, it was a busy day at work. Anywho, here's the newest update! Enjoy, everyone! And thanks for the daddy offers @Whiteraven40 :) And a big thanks to all the new readers - glad you're enjoying the story so far!
    ezgif_com_resize.gif

Just added chapter 5!
    ezgif_com_resize.gif

Awesome update! I commented on the blog. :P
  • RawlaRawla Posts: 7,208 Member
    I am lurking. :)

Origin ID: Rawla
    Gallery hashtag: #RawlaCreations

• MomGinnyMomGinny Posts: 308 Member
    You're doing great so far! I can't wait to see how it turns out. :D //bookmarks
    My Sims || My CC Creations || My Simblr || OID: MomGinny
    Thanks guys! I'm glad you're enjoying it, thanks for reading!!
    ezgif_com_resize.gif

• Ace0fJacksAce0fJacks Posts: 58 Member
    Just finished Binge reading them all. Love it. I'm excited to see whats comes next for everyone! :o
  • KitOnlyHumanKitOnlyHuman Posts: 2,536 Member
    Okay. So ... I read this line and I had to bookmark your page. XD

"That's ok. No need to be embarrassed, Joanna. He has questionable fashion sense...ain't nobody got time for that..."
    PLAY WITH LIFE
    Aw, thanks guys! You're all really making my day - glad you're enjoying the story so far :)
    ezgif_com_resize.gif

• KamioKamio Posts: 2,097 Member
    Keep it up Niles :D

I'm loving your updates. They are my "happy" during the week :)

Sim kids are adorable!
    tWstegX.png
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax

• ARSuggittARSuggitt Posts: 18 New Member
    Can't wait for the next chapter!
  • KaelinKaelin Posts: 39 Member
    I've loving this so far - this is going to be fun to see as it progresses. :)
    [url="http://moonbeamlegacy.wordpress.com"]The Moonbeam family legacy - a Sims 4 legacy story[/url]
    You guys are too sweet, thanks for reading :) And for the compliments - glad to know that you're enjoying the ride so far :)

I know I said I was gonna play test yesterday buuuuut....I was so exhausted, it's been a long week of work. I ended up just crashing and just woke up, like, half an hour ago O.o Guess I reeeeaaaallllyyyy needed some sleep! Anywho, I'm gonna hop in game now and will have an update up sometime today!
    ezgif_com_resize.gif