Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I love.....

ยซ1
I love that the kids can talk to Mom, while she is cooking dinner.

I love the little ducks in the ponds.

I love the "plop" sounds objects make when you put them down/pick them up.

What are some of the things YOU love about The Sims 4??

Comments

• AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    I haven't had time to finish downloading yet, this weeks been busy.
  • chellechereechellecheree Posts: 232 Member
    i love how full of sims the neighbourhoods are.
    i love how the day feels long and productive.
    i love the emotional food/paintings you can create.
    c.gifh.gife.gifl.gifl.gife.gifc.gifh.gife.gifr.gife.gife.gif
  • joeyk0987joeyk0987 Posts: 211 Member
    I like all of the little details, like the flirty heart shaped cookies.
  • mwdonohuemwdonohue Posts: 3,307 Member
    I love the superfluid animations.
    I love the new relationship system
    I love the beautiful worlds.
    I love the EMOTIONS.
  • leighcynleighcyn Posts: 39 Member
    There is so much, but off the top of my head, the multi-tasking is fantastic!

My sim was talking to her husband at the table while eating when she stood up, walked over to the TV and started watching while still standing, eating, and talking to her husband. There have been multiple times I was pleasantly surprised with what they do on their own like that.

Something cute was when my sim became sad and had the option to go "cry it out" in bed. I really enjoy how the emotions give your sim actions unique to that state.
  • KamakaLoKamakaLo Posts: 193 Member
    I'm actually loving the emotions... I had a sim who was angry and he went to get something from the fridge and afterwards slammed the door. I thought that was funny and didn't expect it all. I also love the romantic interactions and multitasking.
  • ibaeshaCibaeshaC Posts: 679 Member
    I love the blowing a kiss and catching it animations.
    I love that it seems like the Sims needs drop more slowly in public places so you have a good while to experience them.
    I love that you can really 'set the mood' for a romantic encounter.
    Gallery: ibaeshaC
  • PrincessRainbowPrincessRainbow Posts: 132 Member
    Yes, I must agree with everyone's postings! :) I also love the pregnancies! "Give Birth in ???" Makes it a little less predictable!!
  • PrincessRainbowPrincessRainbow Posts: 132 Member
    Oh! Oh! My child sim was Angry, and an option was "Take an angry poop" ahahahahah!! It was around midnight last night, and I had to hold in my laughter because my husband was sleeping! lol So funny!
  • leighcynleighcyn Posts: 39 Member
    I meant to mention the slower decay of the needs, too. It's so much better and gives you a lot more time to do things. I hated how in the previous games you'd go out to a community lot and then basically have to turn right around and go home after a short time. My married couple has gone on many dates and they are able to stay out for a long, long time before having to head back home.
  • acsaczacsacz Posts: 32 Member
    Nice topic! Bookmarked it :)
  • MsPrissy88MsPrissy88 Posts: 3,122 Member
    edited September 2014
    That you can now GO INTO the gallery, find something -- anything -- and just BRING IT ON OVER into your game!! :D

The home below is one that @Ruthless_kk built! It is the PERFECT size for my sim (ME!! MsPrissy), and has the right amount of bedrooms and bathroons!!

MsPrissysNewHome_zps35c1a36f.jpg

THANK YOU RUTHLESS!!! :D
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • MsPrissy88MsPrissy88 Posts: 3,122 Member
    I also love that EA -- when building this game -- DID NOT take out the cheat when you shift click on the mailbox, you can make your sim's moods/motives all static!! My sim was just playing a video game, and while most of her motives were ok, I clicked on the mailbox again and ALL her motives became full again!! YAY :D
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • Bk889Bk889 Posts: 30 Member
    edited September 2014
    I love the art direction. I really love the game mechanics, it feels more like a successor to TS2 than TS3. I don't mind that we lost the whole open world. In many ways this feels like a more complete world anyways. The crowded lots play a major role here. And the rabbitholes are gone

I havent played that much but create a sim is way better. Build mode is obviously a huge improvement. Room segments are awesome for quick builds.

I changed to TS3 camera controls, and now the camera is just how i like it.

hmm... Would really like some info on the Mac version. I hate having to use bootcamp to play it.

In all honesty I don't know what the negs is ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ about. Yeah, i miss pools. but thats no biggie, it'll be there sooner or later. For a base game this is pretty good. Atleast compared to the barebones that was TS3
  • Devynsims00Devynsims00 Posts: 3,392 Member
    omg I have to find the ducks lol! My single sim jogged in the park and then tried playing chess with some random child townie & didn't know the kid was a hot headed one. She went off on my Sim, the animations were hysterically funny to watch :smiley:
    OJGRGDT.gif
  • joneswkjoneswk Posts: 270 Member
    The multitasking. That is, hands down, my favorite thing about this game.
  • Ambros1954Ambros1954 Posts: 8 New Member
    build mode, and some of the new items in buy mode
    create a sim
    fishing animations
    graphics
    and all the new interactions you can have with other sims
    lots more
  • GameLover16GameLover16 Posts: 361 Member
    Nothing
  • reni344reni344 Posts: 362 Member
    I love the family interactions and the highly populated areas around both towns and the multitasking.
  • jvms20jvms20 Posts: 636 Member
    I love the animations. It's so refreshing to see new animations and expressive Sims. In the sims 3, the animations were disappointing because it felt like most of it was recycled from the sims 2 and it was very robotic and...boring..
    mRzKqv8.gif?1
  • rooroomay1509rooroomay1509 Posts: 2,693 Member
    Everything, I don't have the game yet but....everything. I just love the game and cant wait. I don't complain about anything ever really, it's a game and I like how it is, I like games in general anyways so i'll play it. :P :)
  • RyckRyck Posts: 214 Member
    edited September 2014
    I love everything you guys mentioned. I keep finding surprises like when I had a goofy sim who was making a garden salad. Then he picked his ear and then proceeded to stick his hand right back in the bowl to toss the salad. I also like being to do a makeover of any resident or npc right from the world menu under manage worlds.
  • kirahkirah Posts: 62 Member
    I love how now kids can do homework and chat with their parents at the same time, it's not so boring to them anymore :)
    I love how busy the neighborhood is and how easy it is to meet new sims!

oh and I was surprised the day my sims couple mood changed to sad cause no one remembered of their birthday and there's no party, then when I clicked the phone to plan a party, I notice the option to call a sadness hotline Lol
  • jackjack_kjackjack_k Posts: 8,601 Member
    jvms20 wrote: ยป
    I love the animations. It's so refreshing to see new animations and expressive Sims. In the sims 3, the animations were disappointing because it felt like most of it was recycled from the sims 2 and it was very robotic and...boring..

They were sadly. More focus went into open world.

• jackjack_kjackjack_k Posts: 8,601 Member

I love the shadow effects. And the fact the shadows move depending on the time of day.