Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

WTH happened to my baby!

Comments

• dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Somebody posted the same problem yesterday. Seems to be some extremely terrifying glitch.

Regardless, make sure your sims sleep with one eye open because demon baby might go after them, you might want to sleep with one eye open too, in case it goes through the computer screen.
  • LightestsLightests Posts: 853 Member
    THAT IS TERRIFYING
    tumblr_n4lzmoWGk41s7cn3go1_400.gif
  • leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,062 Member
    > @Rinilex said:
    > mrsnava82 wrote: »
    >
    > Oh wow, but yeah thats definitely a glitch
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > No, really?

no, are the true sim babies :trollface:
  • BaenreBaenre Posts: 595 Member
    Oh no..... the Rake monster made its rounds when the husband was at work. (FYI the sound of crickets after my jokes is common, don't worry, it'll pass.)

Seriously, I'm sorry to see that.
  • ShySimmer88ShySimmer88 Posts: 327 Member
    Gruffman wrote: »
    Ok. Playing my game. Got my main family, got a second family. The plan was to have each family have a baby at the same time, so that way the kids could grow up together, eventually become childhood sweethearts and one day get together. One couple did get pregnant .... then this happened.

badbaby_zpse9906e94.jpg

badbaby2_zps7c34db51.jpg

badbaby3_zps5aa54c0c.jpg

Pro, dark skinned families can have a black skinned baby.
    Con, wth is it?

AWWW he's beautiful!! Or is that a she??
  • Glic2003Glic2003 Posts: 2,933 Member
    edited September 2014
    Hey, just curious @gruffman; which video card are you using?
    simsig_willwright.gif

"We've been attributing the state of The Sims 4 to greed but I think it's time to give sheer incompetence another look."
    -Honeywell
  • AlizatinaAlizatina Posts: 2,189 Member
    I'm going to have nightmares about THIS now:
    badbaby2_MEME_zps9e5f6323.png
    200.gif
    cFVKsID.png
    “It’s very dangerous,” she said, “falling in love with someone’s flaws.”
  • Gawdfather1Gawdfather1 Posts: 601 Member
    Brown folks had pink babies before? I know IRL, the little guys usually start out a little pale, but seriously, 🐸🐸🐸🐸?
    Banners.jpg
  • HaidenHaiden Posts: 3,841 Member
    You playing on an Intel integrated graphics chipset?.......if your pc has a dedicated card switch to the card.
  • Candyr277Candyr277 Posts: 623 Member
    Haiden wrote: »
    You playing on an Intel integrated graphics chipset?.......if your pc has a dedicated card switch to the card.

^THIS. Reading the baby bug thread at least one person was able to rectify their issue by making sure their PC was using the non dedicated card.

If you want to just test this out for yourself, upload your family with the baby to the gallery. If the baby looks fine in the gallery to you, and looks fine to other viewers, then the issue is likely the hardware.

"The great will not be constrained by the small." - BioShock

Unknown.jpeg

• neonhorn22neonhorn22 Posts: 132 Member
    People were wrong about supernaturals in the base game. THEY DO EXIST! *stares at mutant baby and inwardly pees pants*
  • igzigpuffigzigpuff Posts: 2,634 Member
    ...oh my, is that why TS3 had babies wrapped so tightly in blankets? :O
  • AlizatinaAlizatina Posts: 2,189 Member
    Oh great... I only have the dedicated card...

Looks like I am going to have an army of mutant babies! :angry:

Is there something wrong with the fact that I am excited about that happening? XD
    200.gif
    cFVKsID.png
    “It’s very dangerous,” she said, “falling in love with someone’s flaws.”
    Gruffman wrote: »

badbaby2_zps7c34db51.jpg
    06Bon06 wrote: »
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/769063/the-reason-for-everything-removed-in-the-sims-4/p1

Let me tell you a little story, some say it's only a conspiracy theory but I'm pretty sure it's the truth!

You see how the babies resemble demon spawn that Satan personally delivered to the sims world?
    So the legend says...

The babies were created first without a crib but soon the creators noticed something strange. The babies would feed, not on their bottles but on their toddler siblings. They removed toddlers to solve the problem but it did not work.

In the night the babies would drown their remaining siblings in the pools and torture their parents in the basement... so these features were also removed. Alas! The babies would still kill and consume their entire family so then the developers , realizing that these demons can not be re-codded or removed, bound them to a crib to keep other sims save.

The closed neighborhoods where a failed attempt to keep other families' babies from coming into your home, they only solution was to remove story progression to keep sims from creating demon babies.

True story ;)

tumblr_inline_mrsiugArFy1qz4rgp.gif
    The demon babies are trying to escape o.O
    RUNN!!!

That would explain how they develop later, They seem to value Orange Juice more than Sim-life ITSELF.

....and to think today they Released these Sims to the general public, I expect to read about them jumping through computer screens and eating people's faces by thursday, at the latest.
    Banners.jpg
  • smoogiesmoogie Posts: 2,374 Member
    Its a glitch that has scared everyone. My guess is EA got the files muddled up with their 'The Sims 4: Revenge of the Toddlers EP'
  • munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member
    EA happened to your baby... that or demonic possession...
  • Stdlr9Stdlr9 Posts: 2,744 Member
    It's so beautiful :')

You WOULD say that, Gollum!

• DianaTheMadDianaTheMad Posts: 38 Member
    Oh, dear goodness... I really hope a patch for that is coming soon.
  • 06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    Stdlr9 wrote: »
    It's so beautiful :')

You WOULD say that, Gollum!
    It does resemble me *.*
    TWIST ENDING!....
    Gollum woohooed with all your sims when you had a loading screen >:)
    The Sims 4: Non-demon baby EXPANSION, $4500.

lol
    Banners.jpg
    The Sims 4: Non-demon baby EXPANSION, $4500.

lol

Do it or they WILL devour you in your sleep >:)
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Not including toddlers makes so much sense now!
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • meubanksmeubanks Posts: 445 Member
    On the positive side, there is no compelling reason in TS4 to keep a baby around. From my understanding, they get to pick traits no matter what, so it makes sense to just age them up to children immediately. This horrific graphical glitch just reinforces that incentive. Deforming graphical glitches are a tradition that goes back to TS1, they are almost expected at this point. They will fix them eventually.
    meubanks wrote: »
    On the positive side, there is no compelling reason in TS4 to keep a baby around. From my understanding, they get to pick traits no matter what, so it makes sense to just age them up to children immediately. This horrific graphical glitch just reinforces that incentive. Deforming graphical glitches are a tradition that goes back to TS1, they are almost expected at this point. They will fix them eventually.

EA never fixes lol