Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Played some more, really really torn....

Comments

• Options
    HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
    edited September 2014
    That thread was a hot topic and didn't have flaming in it... (No puns intended :P ) It's ridiculous to remove it.
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • Options
    JadedsinsJadedsins Posts: 233 Member
    RazorXv2 wrote: »
    That thread was a hot topic and didn't have flaming in it... (No puns intended :P ) It's ridiculous to remove it.

Are you joking? The op pretty much flipped out on me. I'm not shocked at all that it got reported and deleted. In fact, talking about deleted threads is breaking the rules as well. So this one should get deleted as well.
  • Options
    MckinneyMiniMckinneyMini Posts: 456 Member
    edited September 2014
    My goodness. If you actually have the game why do you keep trying to be hateful to random people you don't know on the internet instead of actually playing your game? It has been HOURS and you said you LOVED the game, so why aren't you playing it? You called me a liar, but it seems you may not actually have the game....if you do, it seems silly to not be playing it when you seem to like it so much....
  • Options
    smoogiesmoogie Posts: 2,374 Member
    Jadedsins wrote: »
    Well the thread was troll bait, so glad the mods are doing what they should be doing.

Troll bait? Trolls are attracted to any thread. I have seen some good topics get ruined thanks to a troll butting in
  • Options
    My goodness. If you actually have the game why do you keep trying to be hateful to random people you don't know on the internet instead of actually playing your game? It has been HOURS and you said you LOVED the game, so why aren't you playing it? You called me a liar, but it seems you may not actually have the game....if you do, it seems silly to not be playing it when you seem to like it so much....

I am not being hateful, I'm just telling the truth. If you would apologies for getting so upset when being talked to like a normal person. I would accept and things will be fine. I'm just pointing out that you did attack me, and posting thread about deleted thread is breaking the rules.
  • Options
    wickedjr89wickedjr89 Posts: 1,777 Member
    That isn't right, and is kinda shady >.<. Everyone is entitled to voice their opinions, as long as they are not attacking someone personally or swearing (which you've already said wasn't the case) then I don't think there should be a problem with simply stating opinions, both good and bad.

Shady EA, shady...
  • Options
    edited September 2014

I am not being hateful, I'm just telling the truth. If you would apologies for getting so upset when being talked to like a normal person. I would accept and things will be fine. I'm just pointing out that you did attack me, and posting thread about deleted thread is breaking the rules.

I am not going to apologize because the things you are saying simply didn't happen. I never treated you badly at all actually. So many people saw our conversation and not a single one thought I said ANYTHING remotely bad to you. You are trying to start fights on threads.

You aren't playing the game that you said you got and was amazing which leads me to think you don't have it and are trying to start fights because you have been on the threads pretty much since midnight when it released. You also, as I said before are the one who has has roughly 90% of their posts flagged for abuse. That is saying that many different people think or perceive that you go on their threads to be abusive and start fights....
  • Options
    wickedjr89 wrote: »
    That isn't right, and is kinda shady >.<. Everyone is entitled to voice their opinions, as long as they are not attacking someone personally or swearing (which you've already said wasn't the case) then I don't think there should be a problem with simply stating opinions, both good and bad.

Shady EA, shady...

It is def strange. Everyones opinions should count, just like they do on any videogame thread.
  • Options

You really are delusional. I am not going to apologize because the things you are saying simply didn't happen. I never treated you badly at all actually. So many people saw our conversation and not a single one thought I said ANYTHING remotely bad to you. You are trying to start fights on threads.

You aren't playing the game that you said you got and was amazing which leads me to think you don't have it and are trying to start fights because you have been on the threads pretty much since midnight when it released. You also, as I said before are the one who has has roughly 90% of their posts flagged for abuse. That is saying that many different people think or perceive that you go on their threads to be abusive and start fights....

You are turning it around on me again, that is fine. I am not playing it because my husband wanted another turn at it. That is why, I'm letting him play and relaxing on our other computer.

I get flagged for abuse because people want to take your side of things. That is fine if the negative people want to do that. It does not change the fact, that I asked you a simple question on that last thread, and you flipped out about it.

I'm not posting here to play your childish games, just don't be shocked if this thread also gets deleted.
  • Options
    edited September 2014

You really are delusional. I am not going to apologize because the things you are saying simply didn't happen. I never treated you badly at all actually. So many people saw our conversation and not a single one thought I said ANYTHING remotely bad to you. You are trying to start fights on threads.

You are turning it around on me again, that is fine. I am not playing it because my husband wanted another turn at it. That is why, I'm letting him play and relaxing on our other computer.

I get flagged for abuse because people want to take your side of things. That is fine if the negative people want to do that. It does not change the fact, that I asked you a simple question on that last thread, and you flipped out about it.

I'm not posting here to play your childish games, just don't be shocked if this thread also gets deleted.

Thats fine, but please just stop. It isn't fair to anyone here when you act like this. I don't know if you are bored or what, but you even sought out THIS thread all on your own, so thats TWO threads of mine you have tried to start fights on. Just please stop. Just go chill and play your game.
  • Options
    MafiastyleMafiastyle Posts: 714 Member
    It's kind of a knife to the throat by telling her? She? can't put her? opinion - "please go play your game." Though Jaded...I have a half hour before I have to go to work. So I can't keep following these posts. You can't be so aggressive in your posts. I feel like I need to shake you like a tree sometimes. Shake you!

Remember the question you asked was insinuating she was a liar and to prove that she wasn't let's video tape it etc. It's fine to post video proof but it's another thing to question the integrity of another person. There's a better way. A better way.
    39d589ef4e5a6ca8bd17fc4bfd12fec6.jpg
    Babies everywhere, thank you shadow cat.

• Options
    JongarakunJongarakun Posts: 1,265 Member
    Ay, why don't you two just put each other on your ignore lists for awhile? Just let it defuse a bit. = / Would be kinda annoying if this thread got deleted as well.

I think making this thread is perfectly legit considering how many threads have been deleted. But I've always been one to view rules as a guideline more than set-in-stone law.
    Ornery weirdo. My Origin ID is Jongarakun.
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    Jongarakun wrote: »
    Ay, why don't you two just put each other on your ignore lists for awhile? Just let it defuse a bit. = / Would be kinda annoying if this thread got deleted as well.

I think making this thread is perfectly legit considering how many threads have been deleted. But I've always been one to view rules as a guideline more than set-in-stone law.

Yea, its my bad, I didn't respond to him/her for pages and pages on the last thread while they continued to be mean, but when they came on THIS thread too, it was just too much and unfortunately it got to me, but you're right there is no point in egging her/him on because thats what they want.
  • Options
    Mafiastyle wrote: »
    It's kind of a knife to the throat by telling her? She? can't put her? opinion - "please go play your game." Though Jaded...I have a half hour before I have to go to work. So I can't keep following these posts. You can't be so aggressive in your posts. I feel like I need to shake you like a tree sometimes. Shake you!

Remember the question you asked was insinuating she was a liar and to prove that she wasn't let's video tape it etc. It's fine to post video proof but it's another thing to question the integrity of another person. There's a better way. A better way.

Thats not fair, she isn't putting an opinion she is calling me names and seeking out a WHOLE other thread to continue antagonizing. I had no problem with her or you or anyone else saying their opinion ever so thats not really fair, but I also won't be harassed for pages on TWO different threads, although I will agree I should have kept ignoring them.
  • Options
    OMG another nagative thread just got deleted!! It wasn't even THAT negative and they deleted it, I went to comment on it and its gone. Why are they doing this? I might write an article on this or contact Dan From IGN to write one, this is getting silly.
  • Options
    Yikes. What is this, 1984? I don't visit a lot of gaming forums, so I don't know how common this is, but it definitely is frustrating, if nothing else.
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    Yikes. What is this, 1984? I don't visit a lot of gaming forums, so I don't know how common this is, but it definitely is frustrating, if nothing else.

very true, its making me angry, its not fair to all those other people either. Especially considering they paid $70 for a game and now can't talk about it? I would say $70 earns you at least that. I have never seen negative stuff be deleted on the COD forums, or LoL forums, or a book site or a movie site, its just....wrong.
  • Options
    Aye, I don't remember seeing threads deleted on the battle.net forums, either. At least not for negativity. Wish they notified you why they deleted your thread like they do on some forums, at least.

Maybe they're trying to weed out duplicate negative threads. And yet they're letting the duplicate positive ones thrive.
    giphy.gif
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    Aye, I don't remember seeing threads deleted on the battle.net forums, either. At least not for negativity. Wish they notified you why they deleted your thread like they do on some forums, at least.

Maybe they're trying to weed out duplicate negative threads. And yet they're letting the duplicate positive ones thrive.
    giphy.gif

True, I'm over mine being deleted I am more upset that I have gone to respond on to other neutral/negative threads and they are gone....its ok karma is a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 and if they can sleep at night, I'm good with it. Its not worth the headache. I'll get my money back so I don't feel ripped off and thats less money in their pockets which is nice.
  • Options
    robotpanda34robotpanda34 Posts: 3,387 Member
    Censorship for negatively EA is doing it.....
  • Options
    Wow mods debumped the thread and put it on the 12th page
  • Options

Really? Welp its not anymore :-P. This is getting ridiculous though. I already told Dan Stapleton what they were doing. I PM him on Twitter.
  • Options

Really? Welp its not anymore :-P. This is getting ridiculous though. I already told Dan Stapleton what they were doing. I PM him on Twitter.
    lol I wonder what Dan will say if he replies
  • Options
    edited September 2014

He already replied, we talked about it quite a bit and he basically said that they are trying to hush the neg reviews so that they can get a better word out and max profits. Unfortunately this forum is owned by them so as immoral as it is they can do what they want, so he suggested writing an article on all the unofficial forums.
  • Options

He already replied, we talked about it quite a bit and he basically said that they are trying to hush the neg reviews so that they can get a better word out and max profits. Unfortunately this forum is owned by them so as immoral as it is they can do what they want, so he suggested writing an article on all the unofficial forums.
    Wow i really don't know why EA want to hush the negative reviews its sorta sneaky